'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228999 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#62596 Nov 12, 2012
Ain't That America
&fe ature=related

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#62597 Nov 12, 2012
LSD923 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sholud have sheriff Joe investigate...LMAO
He ran for reElection on George Bush and won, he should be impeached on the Benghazi Deception.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#62598 Nov 12, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't desert us.
I'm not gonna leave.
I'm just not gonna call myself that!

I'm NOT proud of America right now!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#62599 Nov 12, 2012
To bad, there is only few good people, real
Americans on this forum...most of them are nasty, mean, vicious, rabid Obama attack DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#62600 Nov 12, 2012
"WE ARE NO LONGER CHRISTIAN NATION"---
BARACK OBAMA
PunIZhR

Tucker, GA

#62601 Nov 12, 2012
Most dogs obey commands to Shut Up Already!
Others just keep yapping away like they know
What they're doing?
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#62602 Nov 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
White House website deluged with secession petitions from 20 states
The semi-retards are coming out of the woodworks - hilarious!!
American Lady wrote:
How would Old Glory look with 30 stars instead of 50? As far-fetched as it may sound, the White House might soon be forced by its own rules to examine the question.
On Nov.7, the day after President Barack Obama was re-elected, the White House’s website received a petition asking the administration to allow Louisiana to secede.
If 25,000 people sign the petition by Dec. 7, it will “require a response” from the Obama administration, according to published rules of the White House’s online “We the People” program.(RELATED: Website petition to Obama: Please create “Do Not Kill” list)
(RELATED: Obama petition initiative bashed as unethical campaigning with taxpayer resources)
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/11/white-house...
1750 comments
frank

Oakland, CA

#62603 Nov 12, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
"WE ARE NO LONGER CHRISTIAN NATION"---
BARACK OBAMA
No we are not because we never were :-)
frank

Oakland, CA

#62604 Nov 12, 2012
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>He ran for reElection on George Bush and won, he should be impeached on the Benghazi Deception.
What exactly was it that was so pleasurable about the Bush years? Unless you loved unfunded wars, taking focus off Bin Laden to invade Iraq, unfunded Medicare drug benefit, turning surplus into debt, Clueless about the 9/11 attack. The crash of the financial system and the stock market. Katrina recovery miss-management? What other Bush years fun did I miss out on?
PunIZhR

Tucker, GA

#62605 Nov 12, 2012
Ask a Texan about the ones before that!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62606 Nov 12, 2012
NO more American Lady wrote:
I will NOT call myself American anymore until THIS MESS is fixed!
THIS is NOT my America!:(
That Ain't My America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Z88nR1KSqEXX&feature=rel ated
I can understand the frustration AL, truly I can. BUT, you are more American than America itself is right now. Surely you must know that. I know that.
Those of us who care about our country,.care about our Constitution..... We ARE America & all she represents because not only is it our loyalty & our duty as citizens to VOICE our "just criticisms" of that which seems harmful to the dignity of persons & to the Good of the Community,.... But it is also our RIGHT.

It is the "Duty of Citizens" to contribute to the Good of society in a spirit of Truth, Justice, Solidarity, and Freedom. The love & service of ones country follow from the duty of gratitude & belong to the order of Charity. We are morally obligated to pay taxes, exercise our right to vote, and "defend our country." That's what we are doing here....Defending our country & our rights to Freedom.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62607 Nov 12, 2012
Can I get a hell yea! Or an Amen !!

Boo yah !! Cha Ching!
amphiptere

Morehead, KY

#62608 Nov 12, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck never ask for money. He just tried to get people to wake up and read some past history for them selves, since the people of the last 20 or 30 years was deprived of it. That was Beck's big crime, trying to tell you how to find out what was going on for your selves.
If you walk on hot coals and get burned, you remember and not do that again.
never stated that he asked for money. you claim somehow that those who make more money are somehow smarter; that is not necessarily a one to one relationship; especially with the elderly who are easy targets for con artists.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62609 Nov 12, 2012
Public authority is obliged to respect the fundamental rights of the human person & the conditions for the Exercise of his freedom.
glaurung

Morehead, KY

#62610 Nov 12, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> I can understand the frustration AL, truly I can. BUT, you are more American than America itself is right now. Surely you must know that. I know that.
Those of us who care about our country,.care about our Constitution..... We ARE America & all she represents because not only is it our loyalty & our duty as citizens to VOICE our "just criticisms" of that which seems harmful to the dignity of persons & to the Good of the Community,.... But it is also our RIGHT.
It is the "Duty of Citizens" to contribute to the Good of society in a spirit of Truth, Justice, Solidarity, and Freedom. The love & service of ones country follow from the duty of gratitude & belong to the order of Charity. We are morally obligated to pay taxes, exercise our right to vote, and "defend our country." That's what we are doing here....Defending our country & our rights to Freedom.
if it's the duty of citizens to contribute to the good of society then why would you vote for a man who invested in another country and not his own to avoid paying taxes?
haku

Morehead, KY

#62612 Nov 12, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Can I get a hell yea! Or an Amen !!
Boo yah !! Cha Ching!
more like a b--o--r--i--n--g.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#62613 Nov 12, 2012
Societies (idiots) who are "rejecting" (of everything good) in the name of their independence from god are brought to seek their criteria & goal in themselves or to borrow them from some ideology!
Since they do not admit that one can defend an objective criterion of good & evil, they arrogate to themselves an explicit or implicit "Totalitarian Power" over man & his destiny, as history shows.
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#62614 Nov 12, 2012
glaurung wrote:
<quoted text>if it's the duty of citizens to contribute to the good of society then why would you vote for a man who invested in another country and not his own to avoid paying taxes?
Nancy Pelosi made between $1-5 million on Asian investments in 2011

Pelosi is also a small investor in the embattled “Moduslink Global,” one of the “outsourcing pioneers” that Mitt Romney has been criticized for associating with while at Bain Capital.

It’s not surprising that a wealthy politician would invest globally (nor should it be considered problematic). This is interesting because of the attacks on Mitt Romney’s investments — because Obama purportedly believes in the virtues of “insourcing” and anti-globalization.(Obama appears to be running on a protectionist platform that went out of style with Canadian tuxedos)

Obama sure can preach the economic nationalism, but it doesn’t appear his fellow leaders and surrogates are buying the message.

If they aren’t, why should other Americans?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/11/nancy-pelos...
NO more American Lady

Danville, KY

#62615 Nov 12, 2012
haku wrote:
<quoted text>more like a b--o--r--i--n--g.
"you" can call me bout anything

B
U
T

b--o--r--i--n--g !!!

I "KNOW" better! hun
Jay

Springville, TN

#62616 Nov 12, 2012
glaurung wrote:
<quoted text>if it's the duty of citizens to contribute to the good of society then why would you vote for a man who invested in another country and not his own to avoid paying taxes?

Apparently you already did that.

Obama also has money invested in other countries. He was called on it. He as much as admitted it in the debate by refusing to deny it. The question was posed to him three time at least, and all he said was;

"Proceed, Governor!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up with layna and jr 1 min they nasty af 16
the jail 15 min Anonymous 51
Redbanks 17 min look like 12
henderson nursing ans rehab (Oct '14) 28 min ha ha 33
Shannon griffee 1 hr Question 28
Anthony Burrus 1 hr NicoleLicksAssholes 75
Backpage girls in hendo? 4 hr Rico 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance