wtf

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Wtf up with you running your mouth bout everyone and you got knocked out by chick
Daniell Skaggs

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Is that the Jeremiah pus that was stroked by the girl for grabbing her ass?
wtf

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Old girl busted his face open he took off like a little girl I thought he was going to cry when he was telling cop what she did to him
muff

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2013
That chick be my hero!
yep

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
That bitch is hott she might be thick but hot as hell
lol

Princeton, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
He back in jail. But why is people allowed to snitch now we have a big ol snitch ring. They tell on someone then they tell on the their bestfriend/their dealer and they tell on a small timer and they never get to the top. This shit rediculous. Jus do ur time for what u have done stop SNITCHIN.
Minnie Mouse

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
lol wrote:
He back in jail. But why is people allowed to snitch now we have a big ol snitch ring. They tell on someone then they tell on the their bestfriend/their dealer and they tell on a small timer and they never get to the top. This shit rediculous. Jus do ur time for what u have done stop SNITCHIN.
Nice cover story I seem your rat ass name on paper too. You gave up Brandon Owens didn't you!
Viper

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
yep wrote:
That bitch is hott she might be thick but hot as hell
I think I'm in love with her thick or not; just more to love!
lol

Princeton, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Naw never been a snitch but tell me who u think this is please do. U have me laughin my ass off. Might be a nice cover story but nothing you cant see off the web. Thank You very Much. GOODBYE.
Benzoil

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Saw Jeremiah Milford in court yesterday. Think the ole girl made him a hairlip. Still showing the marks of his smack down. Boy is a wimp-pus. No doubt. I think he's probably going to be another victim of a bitch slapping. Couple girls were trying to get close to him. He was worming his way out of there. He might of went to jail not sure. He looks like a pervert 4 real!
Dawne

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2013
That's funny. Milford the Fool!
Spoof

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
He's a wimp. No player and has no game! Weak ass
Lil Mamma

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 13, 2013
muff wrote:
That chick be my hero!
That chick is my hero!! I tell her everyday! Lil Mamma loves you Nik Nik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slinging dope and weed 3 min Wondering minds 2
Who is the rich black man in the Land Cruiser? 7 min Britnani 3
Love is never wrong. 23 min Wow 21
the best narcs in hendo 42 min Kingskull 30
divorce 55 min matchdotcom 1
David Wright 57 min Kelly 4
Lisa "loopy" Southard 1 hr Curious_1 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance