butters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

They are the hardest working men I ever seen. There out there in the boiling hot 106 degree weather, pouring down rain, and freezing snow. Next time your out there in that parking lot please support your local Walmart cart pusher and place your cart in that corral.
teedoff

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

butters wrote:
They are the hardest working men I ever seen. There out there in the boiling hot 106 degree weather, pouring down rain, and freezing snow. Next time your out there in that parking lot please support your local Walmart cart pusher and place your cart in that corral.
It's usually the lard asses that don't put the carts in the corral,the ones that could use the exercise.Ihave come out to my vehicle many times to find a shopping cart against my car.inconsiderate bastards.
duce

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

sometimes I go to walmart just to take the carts out of the corral for fun and I push some of the carts against cars for kicks. I'm really really sick hehehehehehehe.
Michael Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Hardest working men?? Hahahahahahahaha noone at walmart is anywere close to
That
QueenCunnt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Michael Jordan wrote:
That
Talk shit about the cart pushers and I will hunt you down and shit down your throat.
hmmmm

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I always put mine in the cart holder. Everyone should.
Michael Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

QueenCunnt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk shit about the cart pushers and I will hunt you down and shit down your throat.
Not
Talking shit you retard. But they aint hard working men.
Bull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Ive pushed carts at walmart as a backup in 100 degree weather and trust me that shit is no joke.
yanny

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Good job guys. I never see females doing it though...just Bob and a few other guys.

Since: Jul 11

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Michael Jordan wrote:
That
I would have to agree with Jordan on this one. That's funny shit.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

For anyone that has made the comment that working at WalMart is not a hard job... invite you to go there and work Black Friday, day before and day after Christmas. In addition, those cart pushers are out there in all elements of weather gathering carts throughout the parking lot that individuals are too lazy to put up in corrals.
Michael Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Ive worked for walmart i know what it like, try working outside for the city, try building a house outside, try coal mining, try going into a 150 degree aluminum factory having to wear long sleeves. Thats hard work, thats hard working men. Not a walmart associate
Bull

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

yanny wrote:
Good job guys. I never see females doing it though...just Bob and a few other guys.
I am female!
amen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Michael Jordan wrote:
Ive worked for walmart i know what it like, try working outside for the city, try building a house outside, try coal mining, try going into a 150 degree aluminum factory having to wear long sleeves. Thats hard work, thats hard working men. Not a walmart associate
Couldn't have said it better myself!!! And where is it hard to "WALK" in the parking lot push a cart to a motorized cart thing that pulls all the carts it's not like they are pushing them by hand! Any employee of Walmart has NO IDEA what hard work is!!!! They might have good work ethic but working there is like saying a shoe salesman is hard work!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

I know people that work in the coal mines, I have family that are in the military, family that works are firemen, paramedics, nurses. EVERYONE has a demanding job and no one should be told that there job is not hard/difficult. Try telling that to the employee that deals with discrimination daily, the employee that has to deal with the rude women,men in the checkout lane, tell a person that their loved is deceased, or have to watch a loved one get on a plane and pray that they return.
Michael Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

woopsadazzy wrote:
I know people that work in the coal mines, I have family that are in the military, family that works are firemen, paramedics, nurses. EVERYONE has a demanding job and no one should be told that there job is not hard/difficult. Try telling that to the employee that deals with discrimination daily, the employee that has to deal with the rude women,men in the checkout lane, tell a person that their loved is deceased, or have to watch a loved one get on a plane and pray that they return.
Ok your way off subject. Were talking about hard work, work that wares you out fast. Dealing with rude customers isnt even work thts all mental. Ive worked over 2 years in retail i know how it is i also worked factory as well and construction. Walmart is nowere near hardwork. If you think retail is hard work then your a very lazy person that complains alot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

LOL What an assumption. Would I be able to work construction or coal mines, no. Have I worked in factories, retail, medical, yes. Again I will state that every persons job is hard one way or another. Sitting there and telling someone that there is not hard, is ridiculous and disrespectful.
SSDD

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

duce wrote:
sometimes I go to walmart just to take the carts out of the corral for fun and I push some of the carts against cars for kicks. I'm really really sick hehehehehehehe.
Hehe me too!
tara

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

i like to steal from there
Michael Jordan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

woopsadazzy wrote:
LOL What an assumption. Would I be able to work construction or coal mines, no. Have I worked in factories, retail, medical, yes. Again I will state that every persons job is hard one way or another. Sitting there and telling someone that there is not hard, is ridiculous and disrespectful.
I only say what i have experience in. To say that retail is hard work is rediculous. I know cause ive worked in it. Its not hard at all, just lazy people say it is. Having a machine push your carts back up
Front then wen your done
Just sit there isnt hard work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
New Ace 4 min curious 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min GOTP 144,709
Will Gish 6 min rollinspunk78 3
answer please ladies (Apr '11) 6 min iknow 13
drama queens 8 min hey 11
blacks 12 min pj 3
Classic automotive collision 12 min rollinspunk78 23
Tiana Buckman 1 hr thief 104
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••