Amanda Presley whose she screwing now...

Amanda Presley whose she screwing now days?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

yeaboy

Florence, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
I know it isn't just Isaac she can't help but spread her legs, she's a freak nothing wrong with it but wondering who the lucky guy is on the side or guy(s)
ikno

Florence, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Not sure she has a lot of male friends she talks dirty to on Facebook or at the very least in a flirty way
you wouldlike to know

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 5, 2012
The poor girl just lost her oldest child and she does not need to see this!! I hope she does not see this gossip you have jelously started!! Are you jelous?? Deal what she does in private is her own business not anyone else!! If she was a queen i may say she knew better but she is not!! I know she is a great mother and and keeps a clean house!! Dea!!
huh

Florence, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
you wouldlike to know wrote:
The poor girl just lost her oldest child and she does not need to see this!! I hope she does not see this gossip you have jelously started!! Are you jelous?? Deal what she does in private is her own business not anyone else!! If she was a queen i may say she knew better but she is not!! I know she is a great mother and and keeps a clean house!! Dea!!
you made no since on any of this. Out the damn crack pipe down
wtf

Florence, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
you wouldlike to know wrote:
she only has one child, so what are you meaning she lost her oldest child? And what do you mean by "lost"?
Real_Nick

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 9, 2014
me, plus how many fingers are on my hands lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the best baseball player in henderson co... (Sep '11) 5 min Wilpose 173
Guess you forgot about you daughter 31 min Hmm 2
Justice Coalition of Henderson 34 min Hmm 18
Schile C. 56 min so 5
psycho 59 min For Real 10
Kristen crook 1 hr For Real 4
moms who are proud of their pg teen 3 hr Lol 5

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages