where should i take my truck?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

truck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
My truck needs a new transmission and I'm new to this town. anywhere I can take my truck

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2012
truck wrote:
My truck needs a new transmission and I'm new to this town. anywhere I can take my truck
Is it a ford, or chevy?
truck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jun 9, 2012
ouchthathadtohurt1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it a ford, or chevy?
Chevy
there u go

Corydon, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2012
I go to willies bluegrass. On the corner of green n sandlane he's good n reasonable.
Brokeyota

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
I always take my transmission work to Rymals transmission toward madisonville. Transmission work is expensive so if I'm going to spend my hard earned money I want a guarantee. They also update your trans if it has had any recalls since production IE: 5th gear lock nut on NV 4500.... They had a habit of falling off leaving u with a four spd came out in chevy and dodge heavy trucks. He rebuilt an auto 700 r4 and it did act up but they made right on the deal so I'm a repeat customer.
Pro GMC

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Ive heard bad things about Willy's. Try Harpers Transmission in Evansville.
there u go

Corydon, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
U will always hear bad things about any shop. U can't please everybody. Willies n mikes n Evansville have both done great work for me
GoodQuality

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Bo's automotive, he's a great mechanic and will do a great job changing your transmission.
zx9r

Henderson, KY

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Take it to drivelines plus in Evansville off Morgan ave. great place reasonable pricing, they are fast and stand by their work.. I had a rearend rebuilt by them, only took like 5 hours. And it was good as new, lasted as long as I had the truck.

Drivelines plus!

Also had a suspension lift done there. Like I said, fast, easy in easy out, fair pricing.
Pro GMC

Evansville, IN

#13 Jun 10, 2012
zx9r wrote:
Take it to drivelines plus in Evansville off Morgan ave. great place reasonable pricing, they are fast and stand by their work.. I had a rearend rebuilt by them, only took like 5 hours. And it was good as new, lasted as long as I had the truck.
Drivelines plus!
Also had a suspension lift done there. Like I said, fast, easy in easy out, fair pricing.
Drivelines plus is now located in Chandler In. in the ole CTC Driveline building. They just got done with my drive shaft. Couldnt ask for better ppl to deal with.
Cody

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Take it to Bo's in poole
zx9r

United States

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Pro GMC wrote:
<quoted text>Drivelines plus is now located in Chandler In. in the ole CTC Driveline building. They just got done with my drive shaft. Couldnt ask for better ppl to deal with.
Oh, I know it's been a couple years. But they are a great shop
lol

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Tommy lawless is the best mechanic I have dealt with. He's at complete on south green

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Henderson in the 70s 9 min Kevin FitzMaurice 6
tommy taylor (Dec '11) 11 min girl 22
derick and stephanie 55 min kks 4
brittany hoover 1 hr liw 7
Holly & josh 1 hr liw 1
amanda ambs 1 hr Turd Ferguson 12
religious freedom law 1 hr Turd Ferguson 12
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web