#25 Sep 7, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>
just the people whose checks I sign..honey
good thing you can sign your name because you can't read
RealTalk

Wilmington, NC

#26 Sep 7, 2012
Wow!!! Romney tax returns were just leaked. There saying George Soros paid some group a million dollars. Sounds fishy. Here is a link to the news report.

semper fi

United States

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>good thing you can sign your name because you can't read
tisk...tisk
fg hh

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Sep 9, 2012
RealTalk wrote:
Wow!!! Romney tax returns were just leaked. There saying George Soros paid some group a million dollars. Sounds fishy. Here is a link to the news report.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MIZJ8bVVQH0XX
HE pay 14% and makes like 25million
D1

Owensboro, KY

#30 Sep 9, 2012
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>texting and driving is dangerous watch the road before you kill me or my family. Or anybody else's family you idiot. And before you say anything, you said between stop lights which means ON THE ROAD.
I know what i said and that's what I meant to say. I was watching the road you idiot that's why I said STOP LIGHTS!!!! I was not moving just rushing trying to finish before it turned into a "GREEN LIGHT"
carefull

Louisville, KY

#31 Sep 9, 2012
D1 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure that the republican party has paid someone a lot of money to investigate the back ground of our president to the fullest. But is dumb a$$ people like you that will get wind of a made up rummer and run with it!! You would think that someone who clams to be as smart as you think your are would know this. It's really clear to me now that your not smarter then a fifth grader!!!!!
Dinesh Desousa made a project of finding out who Obama really is an learning about his real agenda. Anyone looking at his facts and his conclusions seriously (regardless of party) could not conclude the situation described is what they would want for themselves, kids, grand kids. Don't understand why this is not discussed more at least as being a possibility since it is so well researched. Are folks listening or ignoring it choosing to believe it is not credible information. Every body should see the movie, read his book and listen to his presentations. Shame if the information were there but ignored prior to allowing it to happen and giving way to "third world America" and a changing of The US in such a negative way. Could Obama really be trying to bring about an anti colonial "Dream from his Father" America?
semper fi

Birdseye, IN

#32 Sep 9, 2012
carefull wrote:
<quoted text>Dinesh Desousa made a project of finding out who Obama really is an learning about his real agenda. Anyone looking at his facts and his conclusions seriously (regardless of party) could not conclude the situation described is what they would want for themselves, kids, grand kids. Don't understand why this is not discussed more at least as being a possibility since it is so well researched. Are folks listening or ignoring it choosing to believe it is not credible information. Every body should see the movie, read his book and listen to his presentations. Shame if the information were there but ignored prior to allowing it to happen and giving way to "third world America" and a changing of The US in such a negative way. Could Obama really be trying to bring about an anti colonial "Dream from his Father" America?
It's sad the mainstream media doesn't report the truth...but I'm not surprised
D1

United States

#33 Sep 9, 2012
carefull wrote:
<quoted text>Dinesh Desousa made a project of finding out who Obama really is an learning about his real agenda. Anyone looking at his facts and his conclusions seriously (regardless of party) could not conclude the situation described is what they would want for themselves, kids, grand kids. Don't understand why this is not discussed more at least as being a possibility since it is so well researched. Are folks listening or ignoring it choosing to believe it is not credible information. Every body should see the movie, read his book and listen to his presentations. Shame if the information were there but ignored prior to allowing it to happen and giving way to "third world America" and a changing of The US in such a negative way. Could Obama really be trying to bring about an anti colonial "Dream from his Father" America?
Really, I don't care to spend the time finding about what someone has written or has pulled from a hat! Fact is before I would devote that much time into a persons life I would have to know everything about my family's background dating back as far as I could go and then some. We all have a past, and we all have made decisions that other may or may not like. This is a part of life, also during our life time we all will change. It's during these changes in life that new and better decisions are made and still not everyone will agree.
semper fi

Birdseye, IN

#34 Sep 9, 2012
D1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really, I don't care to spend the time finding about what someone has written or has pulled from a hat! Fact is before I would devote that much time into a persons life I would have to know everything about my family's background dating back as far as I could go and then some. We all have a past, and we all have made decisions that other may or may not like. This is a part of life, also during our life time we all will change. It's during these changes in life that new and better decisions are made and still not everyone will agree.
A hat? Lol keep drinking the kool aid
D1

United States

#35 Sep 9, 2012
semper fi wrote:
<quoted text>A hat? Lol keep drinking the kool aid
stupid fool kool-aid for kids and you!
wow whee

United States

#36 Sep 9, 2012
Obama who?
semper fi

United States

#37 Sep 9, 2012
D1 wrote:
<quoted text>stupid fool kool-aid for kids and you!
and libtards like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 19 min yeahiwentthere 8
chapel wood 19 min sam 12
Chanda T 47 min crush 8
Infidelity in Henderson 49 min lol 21
matrix s/u! $ 50 min crush 3
drug bust 1 hr OMG 13
kim and clay 1 hr OMG 9

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance