First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Names

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
After dating a woman for a few months, and being madly in love with her. She was totally awesome and stunningly beautiful.
A friend had told me he may have seen her on a dating site. After looking through the site I come across her picture and instantly became sick to my stomach. I thought deep down she wasn't being honest, but I didn't want to believe it. I worshipped the ground this woman walked on and or crushed me.
newme

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I'm sorry that happened to you. I was with a man for years who completely betrayed me. I know it hurts but obviously she didn't deserve you. Move on to better things.
just sayn

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Names wrote:
After dating a woman for a few months, and being madly in love with her. She was totally awesome and stunningly beautiful.
A friend had told me he may have seen her on a dating site. After looking through the site I come across her picture and instantly became sick to my stomach. I thought deep down she wasn't being honest, but I didn't want to believe it. I worshipped the ground this woman walked on and or crushed me.
U might want to ask her about it. I know some ppl that have been on them and dont use it anymore but just not deleted it. If u don't think she will b truthful. Make ur own and don't put ur pic and c if u can catch her. Just sayn!!
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
just so u know even though her pic was still showing on the dating site doesnt mean she is on the site i was on a site and thought i had deleted it but my male friend showed me that i was still on there i didnt know how to get it off
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 16, 2013
and if u are broken up at this point she may be using it again she may not know how u really feel u need to tell her because i bet she misses u too and felt the same way u did
Hector

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Check out 2056 Wilson Station Road best dating site!
Names

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
delete wrote:
just so u know even though her pic was still showing on the dating site doesnt mean she is on the site i was on a site and thought i had deleted it but my male friend showed me that i was still on there i didnt know how to get it off
That's what I thought, but the dating site shows the last time a person was on the site. It was that day. I'm assuming she was needing attention I obviously wasn't giving her.
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Names wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought, but the dating site shows the last time a person was on the site. It was that day. I'm assuming she was needing attention I obviously wasn't giving her.
no i bet she was trying to delete it so that it would quit coming to her email everytime someone messages u or u become someones favorite it emails u please ask her i am pretty sure u r wrong
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 16, 2013
have u tt her about it at all
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 16, 2013
and have u ever thought maybe your buddy wanted to break yall up
hmm

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
I dated a guy we were both on a dating site. He confronted me saying I had been on since we had been together. I had not been on at all. It did send notifications to my email. I don't know if when I logged on to my regular yahoo email it logged me on to site or what. But I wasn't on the site at all. I deleted my pictures later on. I hope they are not still on there. Also, some people give permission to use their pictures for advertising..... The pictures could be on there and she not realize it. Just suggestions..... Good luck!!
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
what if they are really still thinking about each other and miss each other and neither one knows it and love each other WHAT IF!!!!!
Brad

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2013
what if sucks
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Brad wrote:
what if sucks
Yea it does
Names

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
delete wrote:
have u tt her about it at all
Why would I want to talk to her? Yes I love her,but I don't put up with lies and cheats.
delete

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 17, 2013
you dont know if shes lying or cheating u need to tt her and ask the question
Leslie

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Yea agree u need to tt her and figure it out I don't think she was cheating it was an honest mistake
ncaa

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2013
I have so many fake profile's... I met myself at Mr. B's!!!! Lmao!!!
Really

Florence, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
Hector wrote:
Check out 2056 Wilson Station Road best dating site!
u call Mary Beth culvers house a dating site?? Get real dude it more like a crack house!! Nasty nasty nasty!!
fail

Ridgecrest, CA

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>u call Mary Beth culvers house a dating site?? Get real dude it more like a crack house!! Nasty nasty nasty!!
Kinda funny how you know thats her address though... hmmm :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firedome pizza 58 min wow 10
Amanda brown and lucious rogers? 2 hr kat 2
Mustang 2 hr lovemypony 8
Wings Etc. 2 hr NO WAY 11
Mary Beth Carter. O’Leary Smith Culver 2 hr @ 6
The Hospital Crazy BS 3 hr MGR 35
Mckenzie edens 7 hr Nateandjoey 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance