jobs that dont drug test pre employment
love

Ashtabula, OH

#25 Jun 27, 2012
Waverly wrote:
[QUOTE who="Friend....."]Th e theater they need someone to sniff farts out of the seats "

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO LIKE WEARING YOUR PANTS BELOW THEIR BUTTS,.. This trend was born in the US Jails. Prisoners who were willing to have sex with other prisoners of the same gender needed to invent a signal,that would go unoticed by guards,so they wouldn't suffer consequences. By Partially showing theirbutts, they showed that they were available to be penetrated by other Immates....So are you all following in there foot steps or what! xD
really that's crazy I believe it though
judge not

North Hollywood, CA

#26 Aug 24, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Grow up!!! Nobody wants a dope head working for them!!!
Really? so it's ok to pill pop for every ailment that we have and drink alcohol to our content but to smoke cannabis means your juvenile...Hmmm wake up and be aware that cannabis was legal in America until Corporations came around like Dupont and other oil companies. So many uses for cannabis that the government will not legalize a natural plant from the earth because there are no patents on it. Big Pharma....greedy corporations and drug testing = Big Business.

Has anyone ever overdosed from cannabis....NO

And how many people are dying everday from alcohol and prescription related deaths????? TO MANY

Everyone should be able to relax and meditate as they feel without being told what they can use.

People that use cannabis are from all walks of life.
holy hell

Burlington, KY

#27 Aug 24, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
You should run for president. Obama was a coke head and a big pot head.
So you can get a good job
lmao..cracked me the fu ck up
ScienceProf

United States

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
What an ignoramus. You probably shouldn't insult anyone using the word "dope"...
dog catcher

United States

#30 Oct 2, 2012
its ok to smoke wrote:
By the way,before anyone starts talking trash,I am also married. I have been married for over two years. I am also very discrete with my smoking.My partner does not partake in the action of smoking marijuana. I believe that as long weed is done in moderation it is ok. Just as anything in life, moderation is the key. I do enjoy getting stoned any playing video games after work,and the ever so seldom "wake-n-bake".To finish my tirade...yea I am stoned as I type this...LMFAO
god, I didn't think you would ever get done blabbing thanks for the whole life story we all needed it. ur sucking the life out of me.
fos

United States

#31 Oct 2, 2012
Redbanks
hmmm urself

United States

#32 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
Ur an a-hole!!! The OP said they have quit and are waiting for their system to clear... not to mention ur response offers no advice or solutions... take ur judgmental comments elsewhere because u are sooooo perfect that there is no grounds on which one could judge u....right?... a-hole. Also I like how u speak for entire nation saying NO ONE wants to hire a dope head... when in fact some companies actively seek those types of personality traits... its not 1930 gramps/ grams... its a whole new world out there...either keep up or shut up...
be real!!!

United States

#33 Oct 2, 2012
hmmm urself wrote:
<quoted text>Ur an a-hole!!! The OP said they have quit and are waiting for their system to clear... not to mention ur response offers no advice or solutions... take ur judgmental comments elsewhere because u are sooooo perfect that there is no grounds on which one could judge u....right?... a-hole. Also I like how u speak for entire nation saying NO ONE wants to hire a dope head... when in fact some companies actively seek those types of personality traits... its not 1930 gramps/ grams... its a whole new world out there...either keep up or shut up...
You judging them right now. And who seeks out pot heads to work for them I have never seen an job listing say hard working organized and must smoke pot. Lol
Man

Knoxville, IA

#34 Oct 9, 2012
Wow really everyone wants to talk shit, i lost my job due to company closing so i smoked a joint while wife works for a bit like she wanted now she sees i made way to much to take care of our family and now im looking for a job in other states btfw its just weed people not crack or your prescription bullshit pills that have ruined peoples lives
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Man wrote:
Wow really everyone wants to talk shit, i lost my job due to company closing so i smoked a joint while wife works for a bit like she wanted now she sees i made way to much to take care of our family and now im looking for a job in other states btfw its just weed people not crack or your prescription bullshit pills that have ruined peoples lives
Good plan for your family " I lost my job so instead of looking for a new job I got high and let my wife work" you a a winner!!' Hahahaha
smarter than you

Greenville, KY

#36 Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
Good plan for your family " I lost my job so instead of looking for a new job I got high and let my wife work" you a a winner!!' Hahahaha [/QUOTE]

Brilliant plan actually!! U have no idea how many people smoke pot. I bet the.people that built the house u live in were high as hell. Has it fell down? I bet the.people who wired it were high as hell... has it caught on fire? If it did I bet the people that come to put the fire out are high as hell... point is its ok to smoke.pot
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#37 Oct 9, 2012
smarter than you wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
Good plan for your family " I lost my job so instead of looking for a new job I got high and let my wife work" you a a winner!!' Hahahaha "

Brilliant plan actually!! U have no idea how many people smoke pot. I bet the.people that built the house u live in were high as hell. Has it fell down? I bet the.people who wired it were high as hell... has it caught on fire? If it did I bet the people that come to put the fire out are high as hell... point is its ok to smoke.pot
Then why do they drug test for pot? Yes a lot of people do drugs that does not make it ok A lot of people drink and drive is that ok too. They are both crimes.
Itspotnotdope

Alpharetta, GA

#38 Oct 11, 2012
Jst fcts wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u serious? You cant get off dope long enough to get a job? Try rehab
Suggesting rehab for pot shows how ignorant and closed minded you are. Rehab is for serious drug addiction not potheads. You could use a bong rip and a hit of LSD to open your brain to something other than the norm you are so accustomed to.
Not a hillbilly

Medford, OR

#39 Oct 13, 2012
Here is for the dipshits who call it dope. It binds to cannibinoid recepters wich every living thing on the planet has, and when passing through the brain it releases no DOPEamine. THC does not effect the mesolimbic reward pathway in turn releasing absolutly no dopamine. If I here another ignorant bush voting gun toting fool slanderize one of the greatest tools in the healing arts...... we all have opinions but you ignorant fools need to find out exactly what thc does in reguards to healing a broken spirit.
be real!!!

United States

#40 Oct 13, 2012
Not a hillbilly wrote:
Here is for the dipshits who call it dope. It binds to cannibinoid recepters wich every living thing on the planet has, and when passing through the brain it releases no DOPEamine. THC does not effect the mesolimbic reward pathway in turn releasing absolutly no dopamine. If I here another ignorant bush voting gun toting fool slanderize one of the greatest tools in the healing arts...... we all have opinions but you ignorant fools need to find out exactly what thc does in reguards to healing a broken spirit.
A broken spirit Hahahahahahahaha oh my god so so funny. Wow hippie you just made my day. Damn that was funny maybe we should had out pot to the 1st graders who have a broken spirit!!!! Hahahahahhaha
Green bean

New Albany, IN

#41 Oct 13, 2012
Drug dealers don't have to take drug test. So try call your dealer and see if he's hiring.
flounder

Allen, TX

#42 Oct 28, 2012
Jst fcts wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously she doesnt need rehad prick shes already quit its the wait for it to be out of her system she has a problem with. try encouraging her instead of acting like shes doing something wrong. People like you are what is wrong with the world!
lol

Dunmor, KY

#43 Oct 28, 2012
flounder wrote:
<quoted text>obviously she doesnt need rehad prick shes already quit its the wait for it to be out of her system she has a problem with. try encouraging her instead of acting like shes doing something wrong. People like you are what is wrong with the world!
If its still in her system, she hasn't "quit" long enough yet to say she's "quit". Js
veteran housewife

United States

#44 Oct 28, 2012
Jst fcts wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont u go fuck yourself! The reason for this blog is for all of us to help each other. Im currently quitting too and its one on the hardest things iv ever done. He/she is already trying to quit so none of us need your negative comments on here. Go find a different site to be a bitch on.
veteran housewife

United States

#45 Oct 28, 2012
flounder wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously she doesnt need rehad prick shes already quit its the wait for it to be out of her system she has a problem with. try encouraging her instead of acting like shes doing something wrong. People like you are what is wrong with the world!
thank god someone else said something. The only thing getting me through this is support not dickheads posting negative comments. And goddamn at least we r freaking trying. Smoking has worked 100% better for myself and my disabled afgan war veteran husband than the medication givin to us by our doctor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
codey ritchison??? (Oct '14) 5 min Seth tapp 8
Labor Unions Need To Go 8 min Proud Non Union Home 101
Way to go Nancy 8 min Uhh 82
How could you 16 min Teacher 11
Henderson watch 33 min Teacher 13
hookup 2 hr readytohump 4
Crystal holderfield 2 hr jba 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages