jobs that dont drug test pre employment

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
needajob

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Im in desperate need for a job & I'm waiting for pot to get out of my system. Where r places that hire that don't do a drug test before hiring u?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hmmmm

Henderson, KY

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Grow up!!! Nobody wants a dope head working for them!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rocky horror

Union, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Fast food
Friend.....

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2012
The theater they need someone to sniff farts out of the seats
smdh

Henderson, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Save a lot. You'll fit in good from what I've heard about that place!!
its ok to smoke

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jun 24, 2012
By the way,before anyone starts talking trash,I am also married. I have been married for over two years. I am also very discrete with my smoking.My partner does not partake in the action of smoking marijuana. I believe that as long weed is done in moderation it is ok. Just as anything in life, moderation is the key. I do enjoy getting stoned any playing video games after work,and the ever so seldom "wake-n-bake".To finish my tirade...yea I am stoned as I type this...LMFAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bible

Burlington, KY

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Pray about it!
mr obvious

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2012
Lawyers, engineers and bankers do t have to take drug test.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jst fcts

Henderson, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2012
needajob wrote:
Im in desperate need for a job & I'm waiting for pot to get out of my system. Where r places that hire that don't do a drug test before hiring u?
Are u serious? You cant get off dope long enough to get a job? Try rehab

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nnggau

Burlington, KY

#13 Jun 24, 2012
Jst fcts wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u serious? You cant get off dope long enough to get a job? Try rehab
. Can u not read dumb ass he said he was waitin for it to get out Can u not pull your foot out of your mouth to talk

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fyi

Akron, OH

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Also, Surejell doesn't work alone, its the quantity of water thats drank along with the Surejell that makes it "work". But be careful of labs which test for dilution, which can be overcome also with Vitamin B.
yodel

United States

#15 Jun 24, 2012
needajob wrote:
News liquor and their other stores
yay

Cadiz, KY

#16 Jun 24, 2012
You're not going to get a good job, I can tell you that. Umm.. I'd say fast food, maybe grocery stores? Idk
yay

Cadiz, KY

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Nnggau wrote:
<quoted text>. Can u not read dumb ass he said he was waitin for it to get out Can u not pull your foot out of your mouth to talk
well, maybe he/she should have thought about that before smoking?
truth hurts

Birdseye, IN

#18 Jun 25, 2012
You should run for president. Obama was a coke head and a big pot head.
So you can get a good job
Peg

Worthville, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2012
The Henderson Police Department don't drug test their employees nor any potential employees. Thats right if you wanna work at a machine press all day you get drug tested but if you wanna walk around with a gun and a can of mase or a big stick (to make up for your small ego) no need to be drug tested. No randoms either. Thats how it works. Don't believe me? Search the gleaner, I do recall it being on the front page, in a series to "meet the new police chief" a couple years ago.
bacon

Birdseye, IN

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Peg wrote:
The Henderson Police Department don't drug test their employees nor any potential employees. Thats right if you wanna work at a machine press all day you get drug tested but if you wanna walk around with a gun and a can of mase or a big stick (to make up for your small ego) no need to be drug tested. No randoms either. Thats how it works. Don't believe me? Search the gleaner, I do recall it being on the front page, in a series to "meet the new police chief" a couple years ago.
not true.
Tom

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2012
Peg wrote:
You couldn't be more wrong. I did the research for you.

http://m.courierpress.com/news/2008/apr/26/an...

Also, here is the excerpt for those too lazy to click the link:

Applicants must also have a medical examination, a background investigation, be interviewed by their potential employing agency's executive or designee, take a written suitability screener, pass a drug screen test and take a polygraph examination
anorexic

Morganfield, KY

#22 Jun 25, 2012
needajob wrote:
Your mommas snatch
lol

Cadiz, KY

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Yes please post where doesn't drug screen so I know where not to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glassco 2 min Michael wayne bugg 4
daniel polley hagan 13 min boo 6
Where is the best buy here pay here lot 14 min abc 8
is it legal for a 26 year old to date a 16 year... (Aug '11) 32 min Tweety 153
Scooter 32 min Justbecause 1
matt hall 46 min just me 1
Wooda 48 min Lolz 17

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance