Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Ignorant people wrote:
<quoted text>I own a female pit and she wouldn't hurt a flea.
Wow that's the same thing the guy in Smith Mills said while his general pit bull was digesting a 10 year old boys nose!!!!

“make the best of everything!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Enough of the ignorance already! Seriously! If you don't know the breed then don't own the breed!!!! Dogs will be dogs and children will be children. They both need a responsible adult around to teach them right from wrong... Plain and simple. Children can get rough and dogs can bite. Don't blame the breed. You people don't know a damn thing about dogs!!! Don't blame the child blame the parent and Don't blame the animal blame the damn owner!! I'm a certified dog trainer so yes, I DO know what I'm talking about!
always an expert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

BRI-ANNA wrote:
Enough of the ignorance already! Seriously! If you don't know the breed then don't own the breed!!!! Dogs will be dogs and children will be children. They both need a responsible adult around to teach them right from wrong... Plain and simple. Children can get rough and dogs can bite. Don't blame the breed. You people don't know a damn thing about dogs!!! Don't blame the child blame the parent and Don't blame the animal blame the damn owner!! I'm a certified dog trainer so yes, I DO know what I'm talking about!
*cough cough* BS * cough cough*
pleaseeee

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Praying!
WHATaboutIT

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Read a book already and stop doing breed discrimination. Stop blaming the dogs and start slamming the hand that teaches them... dogs are only a mirror of the owners. Do a little history check on the breed. Its dumb asses who use the pit bulls ability to there advantage and doing dumb shit such as dog fighting. The pitbull was originally bred for bull round ups..the jaws were designed to be powerful enough to latch to the bulls and not let go. Leave it to our fucked up society to use of in other ways and say "oh all pitbulls are mean and dangerous." Any dog is capable of harming a human being just some have more bite behind the bark. Do some research.
town drunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

WHATaboutIT wrote:
Read a book already and stop doing breed discrimination. Stop blaming the dogs and start slamming the hand that teaches them... dogs are only a mirror of the owners. Do a little history check on the breed. Its dumb asses who use the pit bulls ability to there advantage and doing dumb shit such as dog fighting. The pitbull was originally bred for bull round ups..the jaws were designed to be powerful enough to latch to the bulls and not let go. Leave it to our fucked up society to use of in other ways and say "oh all pitbulls are mean and dangerous." Any dog is capable of harming a human being just some have more bite behind the bark. Do some research.
Pitbulls were bred for fighting. I read links that others posted and that's what it says on the links. Maybe you need to get educated?
WHATaboutIT

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

town drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitbulls were bred for fighting. I read links that others posted and that's what it says on the links. Maybe you need to get educated?

Maybe you check the links. Not everything on the internet is true. The history I was talking about goes back to when the dog was bred in England. Of course breeds get altered over time isn't that why its called BREEDING. and I bet you didn't know there are multiple types of this breed the "pitbull" . That's isn't even its true name...do you even know what it is? Prolly not.
Ignorant people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

WHATaboutIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you check the links. Not everything on the internet is true. The history I was talking about goes back to when the dog was bred in England. Of course breeds get altered over time isn't that why its called BREEDING. and I bet you didn't know there are multiple types of this breed the "pitbull" . That's isn't even its true name...do you even know what it is? Prolly not.
American pitbull terrier.
WHATaboutIT

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Ignorant people wrote:
<quoted text>
American pitbull terrier.
Nope
Just like to know

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Did the house where this happened at use to belong to Charles Johnson.
dog whisperer

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

WHATaboutIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what the 1800's name for the dog was. The name for them here in AMERICA are "American Pit Bull Terrier"! They are listed on EVERY list as one of the most dangerous dogs to own and they didn't get on that list accidentally.
WHATaboutIT

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

dog whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what the 1800's name for the dog was. The name for them here in AMERICA are "American Pit Bull Terrier"! They are listed on EVERY list as one of the most dangerous dogs to own and they didn't get on that list accidentally.
Too bad you still don't know what your talking about. Looking like an idiot. Look in American kennel clubs and stuff. Y'all are such idiots
people these days

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Your so stupid!!! Beagle mauls child to death. HA HA give me a break. Do some research, pit bulls were bread and designed to fight and kill. That's what is bread into them, and owners should act accordingly to prevent this from happening. You don't let a child play with a loaded gun do you?? Same difference!
I had a lab for over 5 years, guess what it did the same thing... Bite my little sister, not just a little one either
So eat a dick
Ignorant people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

WHATaboutIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Well that is what they are called now. So what is it then if you know so much?
sunxhine

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Just like to know wrote:
Did the house where this happened at use to belong to Charles Johnson.
....yes.
Steve

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Pitbullls are horrible animals
Lookatyourself

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I do not know one respectable person who owns a pitbull. Pitbull a are mostly owned by trash. I am sure there are some decent people who happen to not bd real smart that own them though. But overall, pitbulls are neighing but trouble. Keep making excuses, like you do for your druggie relative. Pathetic.
Ignorant people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Lookatyourself wrote:
I do not know one respectable person who owns a pitbull. Pitbull a are mostly owned by trash. I am sure there are some decent people who happen to not bd real smart that own them though. But overall, pitbulls are neighing but trouble. Keep making excuses, like you do for your druggie relative. Pathetic.
Why do you people keep talking about pits when you know nothing about them? I am as far from a druggie that you can get. Never done a drug in my life.
bow wow

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Ignorant people wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people keep talking about pits when you know nothing about them? I am as far from a druggie that you can get. Never done a drug in my life.
I do know one thing, when someone disagrees with your opinion you resort to name calling. Guess that's all you got.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The truth of all this will be released.soon enough by the real people involved so all of your bashing can come to an end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
doug holmes (Jan '13) 2 min hmmm 34
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min scirocco 146,212
fay at palmers 13 min bahaha 8
Dude called nephew 29 min Lol 10
poor poor megan larue 33 min mlarue 30
mercades stone 36 min Heather 20
Drug addict nurses at Methodist 38 min Its true 10
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••