Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#83 Jul 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it was accidental?
So if it turns out he was high on OxyContin and booze when he shot and killed her, do you still think it was acidentl homicide?
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#84 Jul 13, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
Accidential homicide .... PERIOD!
So if it turns out he was high on OxyContin and booze when he shot and killed her, do you still think it was acidentl homicide?
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#85 Jul 13, 2012
Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text> So who are you going to blame in August when the Grand Jury decides not to indict because of the evidence?
The only evidence that there could be is two people were in a home, one is dead and the other pulled the trigger. What evidence could there possibly be that this was an accident? There were no other eye witnesses to back up anything he could possibly say regarding it being an accident. He should be charged and let the evidence come out at trial. That is the way it would be if it would have been an unknown in the community.
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#86 Jul 13, 2012
pixie wrote:
I do not know the Cotters but I do believe accidents do happen. It will come out. I do know for a fact a lot of ppl close to both of them have been interviewed AND so were the last ppl she talked to that night. A woman who is having problems with her husband will tell her closest friends. IF they were not having problems....looks to me as if it was an ACCIDENT. it will all come out. If not, he will have to answer to God one day.
If it turns out he was high on drugs and alcohol when he pulled the trigger do you think it was an accident? Do you think he should then be charged?

If a driver of a vehicle gets behind the wheel high on drug and alchohol and kills someone do you think they should be charged?

See the correlation? Neither intended to kill someone, but in both instances someone ended up dead because of their decision to consume drugs and alcohol then operate a deadly vehicle/gun and somone ended up dead.

I'm not saying he may have deliberatly said "I'm going to kill my wife tonight". But I find it hard to believe his story if his reactions and judgement was not clouded by drugs or alcohol or both, which he is known for. And if that turns out to be the case, I think he should be charged for murder, just like someone who gets behind the wheel and kills someone would be charged.
wtf

United States

#87 Jul 13, 2012
Justice for Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>So if it turns out he was high on OxyContin and booze when he shot and killed her, do you still think it was acidentl homicide?
I never said it was.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#88 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>The only evidence that there could be is two people were in a home, one is dead and the other pulled the trigger. What evidence could there possibly be that this was an accident? There were no other eye witnesses to back up anything he could possibly say regarding it being an accident. He should be charged and let the evidence come out at trial. That is the way it would be if it would have been an unknown in the community.
So because there were only 2 people in the house, according to you it couldn't be an accident? Makes no sense!
wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#89 Jul 13, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
So because there were only 2 people in the house, according to you it couldn't be an accident? Makes no sense!
here you go again get ouer it
pixie

Henderson, KY

#90 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>If it turns out he was high on drugs and alcohol when he pulled the trigger do you think it was an accident? Do you think he should then be charged?

If a driver of a vehicle gets behind the wheel high on drug and alchohol and kills someone do you think they should be charged?

See the correlation? Neither intended to kill someone, but in both instances someone ended up dead because of their decision to consume drugs and alcohol then operate a deadly vehicle/gun and somone ended up dead.

I'm not saying he may have deliberatly said "I'm going to kill my wife tonight". But I find it hard to believe his story if his reactions and judgement was not clouded by drugs or alcohol or both, which he is known for. And if that turns out to be the case, I think he should be charged for murder, just like someone who gets behind the wheel and kills someone would be charged.
Everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty!!!! If the test come back that he had illegal substance in his system, then yes, he could be held accountable for his actions.
pixie

Henderson, KY

#91 Jul 13, 2012
He should be held accountable*****
wow

Hopkinsville, KY

#92 Jul 13, 2012
sorry correction OVER
seriously

United States

#93 Jul 13, 2012
They had some problems I guess u could say...they slept in different rooms and he did his best to hide his drug problem from everyone even his wife. Michelle wanted a family and most of all a baby. She loved the dance team and all of her colonel "family". He took her life because he was messed up on drugs that night like every night. He thought he had his pill issue under control and hidden from her family and his family but he messed up big time! He is honestly not a bad hearted person and loved his wife more than anything well almost anything.... He loves pills more and could not stop. He locked them up so Michelle could not see all he was taking and buying illegally and also so she would not throw them away like she had before. He didn't kill himself that night because he was an addict not suicidal he knew it was to late to save her and the cops came before he could find the insanity in himself to kill himself. I know he relives this nightmare every second of every day and nothing can change what his addiction caused him to do. Drugs ruin lives and this story proves that and only that.
pixie

Henderson, KY

#94 Jul 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
They had some problems I guess u could say...they slept in different rooms and he did his best to hide his drug problem from everyone even his wife. Michelle wanted a family and most of all a baby. She loved the dance team and all of her colonel "family". He took her life because he was messed up on drugs that night like every night. He thought he had his pill issue under control and hidden from her family and his family but he messed up big time! He is honestly not a bad hearted person and loved his wife more than anything well almost anything.... He loves pills more and could not stop. He locked them up so Michelle could not see all he was taking and buying illegally and also so she would not throw them away like she had before. He didn't kill himself that night because he was an addict not suicidal he knew it was to late to save her and the cops came before he could find the insanity in himself to kill himself. I know he relives this nightmare every second of every day and nothing can change what his addiction caused him to do. Drugs ruin lives and this story proves that and only that.
If this is true....he will be charged for his actions. But it does take time for toxicology reports to come back!!! Sometimes MONTHS!!!! KSP lab is backed up. Ya know, the "budget l won't let them hire more help.
Louisville, KY

#95 Jul 13, 2012
He lost his eye and is seriously scared he's about to be charged. Some might say he wouldn't be so scared if charge(s) wasn't inevitable. Give the police time. He will get only get a charge which carries a few years punishment though in my opinion. If it was actually calculated (murder, premeditated), it is the best damn excuse I've ever heard of. I tend to think he's just a nut. A nut who belongs in prison.
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#96 Jul 13, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is not what I said. Given the circumstances and his ridiculous story of feeling a pillow and thinking it was his wife and then haphazardly pulling the trigger without calling out "Halt or I'll shoot" for example and giving his wife time to respond shows carelessness and poor judgement which COULD have been caused IF he was high on drugs such as OxyContin and/or alcohol. The point I'm making is, it is not merely and "accident" if he was high on drugs/alcohol. That makes it a crime just as if he was behind the wheel of a vehicle and kills someone. There is more to the story than is being reported. He should be charged and go to trial to see if it was an accident or not. I'm sure if it was John Dow from down on the corner in the housing projects, he would have been charged that night and had to go to trial and let the evidence come out.
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#97 Jul 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
Thanks for making this point clear. This is exactly what I have been sayng. High on drugs when you kill someone does not justify an accident with no charges being filed. Tragic, yes, but he should pay for what he has done.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#98 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>No, that is not what I said. Given the circumstances and his ridiculous story of feeling a pillow and thinking it was his wife and then haphazardly pulling the trigger without calling out "Halt or I'll shoot" for example and giving his wife time to respond shows carelessness and poor judgement which COULD have been caused IF he was high on drugs such as OxyContin and/or alcohol. The point I'm making is, it is not merely and "accident" if he was high on drugs/alcohol. That makes it a crime just as if he was behind the wheel of a vehicle and kills someone. There is more to the story than is being reported. He should be charged and go to trial to see if it was an accident or not. I'm sure if it was John Dow from down on the corner in the housing projects, he would have been charged that night and had to go to trial and let the evidence come out.
with all due respect, I don't know (yet) that he was high on drugs. August Grand Jury ... 1st Tuesday of the month ... Will be here soon enough.
Justice for Michelle

Evansville, IN

#99 Jul 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was.
Sorry, I posted on the wrong response.
Seriously what

United States

#100 Jul 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
I just wanted to apologize for my assumption and comment earlier. I thought it was a dig at Michelle's family and obviously that was a misunderstanding on my part. I'm truly sorry for your loss and the loss to many touched by her in our community.
lol

United States

#101 Jul 13, 2012
<quoted text>Sorry, I posted on the wrong response.
you seem to do that a lot.
I'm sure Michele would be so proud of you and your comments.....not
rocky horror

Haubstadt, IN

#102 Jul 14, 2012
Waaan is Steve cotter, hell of a job typing with one eye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Sanners 4 min Danielle Sanners 2
Shooting on Fairmont 10 min hi 17
kalon kurtz 16 min really 15
mikey larue 50 min curious 1
when does tyson mail or post there w2 (Jan '13) 1 hr mawlid m Muhumed 11
Honka tonka horny hop head 2 hr 80 year old crackA 1
sgs 3 hr name 13
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?