Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

for real wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to the time between the shooting and the time the police arrived.
I know what you were referring to. I was not there and I don't not know the answers.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Accidential my azz
Everybody on this site has their own opinion ... Accidential is my opinion, with the facts I have. That could change, I will wait and see if he's charged or not, and then hear the facts of the case before I decide. You should try that approach too.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody on this site has their own opinion ... Accidential is my opinion, with the facts I have. That could change, I will wait and see if he's charged or not, and then hear the facts of the case before I decide. You should try that approach too.
I will try that approach but he killed my BESTFRIEND!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I will try that approach but he killed my BESTFRIEND!
Sorry for your loss.
Seriously what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea well they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed either smarty pants!
Ive seen you make this same comment multiple threads....I hope that you are as smart and as perfect as you think you are, because your day of judgement will come!
Any one know

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Does anyone know some what of what exactly happen?
Please lay it out..
leave alone

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Leave this family alone. Good gracious.
family

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

This is enough
friend

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Praying for all of them
wow

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Where is Justice wrote:
Why has Steve Cotter not been arreted for the murder of his wife, Michelle, on Cardinal Lane? Why has this just been swept under the rug? We want answers!!!!!!
because it was an accident dipshit. If you would listen to the facts of a case maybe you would understand
wtf

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>Accidential homicide .... PERIOD!
How do you know it was accidental?
wtf

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're the only one that wants answers!!!! So far heavy drinking and totting a gun is not against the law----but give the liberals time.
No, that's not against the law but shooting and killing someone is :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know it was accidental?
I have stated over and over and over again .... It's my opinion. I don't KNOW that it was accidental anymore than someone else knowing it wasn't.
truth

Jasper, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

wow wrote:
<quoted text>because it was an accident dipshit. If you would listen to the facts of a case maybe you would understand
Tell me these facts that show it was an accident.
seriously

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Seriously what wrote:
<quoted text>Ive seen you make this same comment multiple threads....I hope that you are as smart and as perfect as you think you are, because your day of judgement will come!
No you have not seen ME make this same comment on any other thread. Other users use "seriously" as their username. She was my BESTFRIEND and I could care less what you think. I'm not scared of my judgement day and that's really rude of you to assume that I should be.
lol

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Yep...still not murder
Wilbur

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Jail All Druggies wrote:
<quoted text>
The public does have the right to know about a case with a trigger happy, pill popping, drunk prowling around the community.
As citizens of this community, it is our business!!!!! I'll let it be when justice is served and the murderer is behind bars.
So who are you going to blame in August when the Grand Jury decides not to indict because of the evidence?
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

lol wrote:
Yep...still not murder
You have no idea what it is.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Wilbur wrote:
<quoted text>So who are you going to blame in August when the Grand Jury decides not to indict because of the evidence?
If he isn't indicted, it doesn't mean anything except there isn't enough evidence to indict. Likewise, if they do indict, it still doesn't mean he is guilty of anything.
pixie

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

I do not know the Cotters but I do believe accidents do happen. It will come out. I do know for a fact a lot of ppl close to both of them have been interviewed AND so were the last ppl she talked to that night. A woman who is having problems with her husband will tell her closest friends. IF they were not having problems....looks to me as if it was an ACCIDENT. it will all come out. If not, he will have to answer to God one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
women who go for married men 7 min smh 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 12 min Smart Kids Go To College 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Le Cry Baby Is Stupid 138,739
why do guys cheat? 17 min Thanatos 22
morel mushrooms 20 min their out there 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 29 min diverse interests 81,208
Why do women cheat? 30 min wiser 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••