United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know he was Under the influence of his medication? Maybe he hadn't taken it that day? How go you know he's an addict? That hasn't been "reported" either. Are you believing everything that you read on here or do you know him personally? Why are you so sure that he was jacked up on his prescription medicines thst night? Why couldn't it have been a tragic accident? I personally believe that this is s tragic accident. I believe that if this was a clear case of murder than, he would have been charged by now. Actually he would have been charged that night if it were so clear cut.
He wasn't arrested that morning because of the taser wound to his eye. And it's quite possible that the time lapse gave him opportunity to clean away his so called stash. I hope it was unintentional; the family doesn't need anymore grief, but it doesn't seem to be a clear cut accident.
Jail All Druggies

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever watch 48 hours hard evidence?? A lot of people "support their family" until a trial where they hear the truth.
Exactly!!!!! Their thoughts will change when they realize the truth. Probably once they hear the toxicology report, their opinion will change.
Jail All Druggies

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know he was Under the influence of his medication? Maybe he hadn't taken it that day? How go you know he's an addict? That hasn't been "reported" either. Are you believing everything that you read on here or do you know him personally? Why are you so sure that he was jacked up on his prescription medicines thst night? Why couldn't it have been a tragic accident? I personally believe that this is s tragic accident. I believe that if this was a clear case of murder than, he would have been charged by now. Actually he would have been charged that night if it were so clear cut.
If it was a tragic accident, it's most likely because he was under the influence, which makes it not a tragic accident... it makes it murder.

I'm sure if their were any drugs in the safe, it wasn't the ones he had a prescription for or they would be in the medicine cabinet. They didn't have children.

He may have just came home from the bars and they were arguing. Who knows, but the killer. It did happen right after the bars closed. It wasn't reported how long he had been at home. That I would like to know. There are so many questions that normally would be reported on, that has been left out. Why?
more info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Where is the justice why dont you mind your own life. Dont you think they did a toxology report at the hospital when he went in dumb azz. Do tou know the family or have any idea on anything they are going through? Dont you think its hard enough on them now without people like you stirring it up somemore. Do you know steves health conditions to why or why not he has to take anything? No you dont. The public doesnt have the right to know sh it. Let that family be. You people have the balls to say things on here but would bet your life you wouldnt say anything to anyone in a open setting. What kind of idiot says "the public has the right to know"

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

for real wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't arrested that morning because of the taser wound to his eye. And it's quite possible that the time lapse gave him opportunity to clean away his so called stash. I hope it was unintentional; the family doesn't need anymore grief, but it doesn't seem to be a clear cut accident.
The tazer to the eye took him to the hospital immediately. He would not have been there to do anything with his so called "stash". There was no "time lapse" for the investigators. They would NOT need him there to look around the crime scene. That's the facts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Jail All Druggies wrote:
<quoted text>If it was a tragic accident, it's most likely because he was under the influence, which makes it not a tragic accident... it makes it murder.

I'm sure if their were any drugs in the safe, it wasn't the ones he had a prescription for or they would be in the medicine cabinet. They didn't have children.

He may have just came home from the bars and they were arguing. Who knows, but the killer. It did happen right after the bars closed. It wasn't reported how long he had been at home. That I would like to know. There are so many questions that normally would be reported on, that has been left out. Why?
Why? Because their is not a charge .... And no case YET! Reporters report facts about cases as the details emerge ... This is not even a case YET! That's why you haven't heard these details. And the fact remains that you may never know these details if he is never charged.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Phil DaPain wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia Peach is his mistress and that why he shot his wife! JS
really you think so never met the man before just have friends that happen to know the families so get over it and get a life im happy with my man!!!
well again

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
The tazer to the eye took him to the hospital immediately. He would not have been there to do anything with his so called "stash". There was no "time lapse" for the investigators. They would NOT need him there to look around the crime scene. That's the facts.
wat was the time laps between the time she was shot and the police was called
wtf

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>That's the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. If a drunk driver has a wreck and gets hurt you think they wait to arrest them.
They DO wait, thanks! You're the ignorant one;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

well again wrote:
<quoted text>wat was the time laps between the time she was shot and the police was called
I have no idea ... I wasn't there!
Jail All Druggies

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

more info wrote:
Where is the justice why dont you mind your own life. Dont you think they did a toxology report at the hospital when he went in dumb azz. Do tou know the family or have any idea on anything they are going through? Dont you think its hard enough on them now without people like you stirring it up somemore. Do you know steves health conditions to why or why not he has to take anything? No you dont. The public doesnt have the right to know sh it. Let that family be. You people have the balls to say things on here but would bet your life you wouldnt say anything to anyone in a open setting. What kind of idiot says "the public has the right to know"
The public does have the right to know about a case with a trigger happy, pill popping, drunk prowling around the community.
As citizens of this community, it is our business!!!!! I'll let it be when justice is served and the murderer is behind bars.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

She is dead.....period
He killed her.....period
That's a homicide......period
Any questions cry baby??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

seriously wrote:
She is dead.....period
He killed her.....period
Any questions cry baby??
Accidential homicide .... PERIOD!
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

seriously wrote:
She is dead.....period
He killed her.....period
Any questions cry baby??
you should look up the definition dummy. There is a difference
well again

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea ... I wasn't there!
so you don't know what he did or what he hid or how long his wife laid there bleeding out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

well again wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't know what he did or what he hid or how long his wife laid there bleeding out
I have no idea what the answers are to those questions. Do you? I'm sure the investigators asked those questions, they are rather routine.
for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>The tazer to the eye took him to the hospital immediately. He would not have been there to do anything with his so called "stash". There was no "time lapse" for the investigators. They would NOT need him there to look around the crime scene. That's the facts.
I was referring to the time between the shooting and the time the police arrived.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>Accidential homicide .... PERIOD!
Accidential my azz
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

duh wrote:
<quoted text>you should look up the definition dummy. There is a difference
duh=dummy in my dictionary love

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
luke blake 2 min Brittany Whitaker 22
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Dodedo 146,085
who did tiffany sheets beat up? 1 hr MATRIX 2
devon zeibel (Oct '11) 1 hr snaggle tooth 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Throne 81,564
Christ Corner Church 1 hr industrial river manageme 21
food 1 hr industrial river manageme 2
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••