Megan Stephens (mtv made)

Megan Stephens (mtv made)

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
goodlawd

Henderson, KY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Wow is all I have to say! Can we say trash?!?! And her comment about a town where kids have babies in school...well I'd rather have a baby than wreck 3 brand new Chevys from my daddys car lot, while I was "fucked up" on exctasy! And who would have their bf Wes suck off Seth Bridges for some Mescaline?! What class act!!
ok

Princeton, IN

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Aww are you mad because you couldn't follow your dreams? Wow your a great person to try and bash someone because your jealous!!
..

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
I think it's pretty awesome what she's doing! Her past is the past and she's moving on and reaching her dream!
lol

Henderson, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Way to go girl!!!!! You looked remarkable. Make your dream reality and leave all the bs behind!!
Hay

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
I for one am jealous of megan. She knows where the best drugs are. Hahahahaha
goodlawd

Henderson, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2012
ok wrote:
Aww are you mad because you couldn't follow your dreams? Wow your a great person to try and bash someone because your jealous!!
Not jealous in the least boo boo.... ;)
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#7 Jun 22, 2012
Everyones gonna say that were jealous cause she is on tv and thats the only excuse they have! Some of us dont want to be on tv some of us dont wanna leave henderson, because unlike spoiled brats that have mommy and daddy do everything for them and be babied so they think there too good for everything and complain about leavin here while us hard working ppl that work for everything appreciate the small things and dont take the small things for granted. Were glad she is gone one less drug addict im this town lol
Well

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2012
I think she looked like a cow. And she is crappy towards Wes and so are her parents when he's a great guy.
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Yea wes is a great guy! I mean i can understand wen they say he should get a job and what not to take care of his girl bur either way he is still a great guy! She was a crybaby on the show and really irresponsible lol

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Are they still in NYC?
yup yup

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2012
Refferee wrote:
Everyones gonna say that were jealous cause she is on tv and thats the only excuse they have! Some of us dont want to be on tv some of us dont wanna leave henderson, because unlike spoiled brats that have mommy and daddy do everything for them and be babied so they think there too good for everything and complain about leavin here while us hard working ppl that work for everything appreciate the small things and dont take the small things for granted. Were glad she is gone one less drug addict im this town lol
I completely agree, haven't seen her in awhile but when did she get so chubby?
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#12 Jun 22, 2012
No idea lol but it wasnt that pleasant to see.
kenzie pierce

Haubstadt, IN

#13 Jun 22, 2012
Megan isn't even in Henderson anymore so why are you putting her on topix? I mean really? Lolololol get a life and quit hating because she's doing something with her life and following her dreams.
ashley below

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2012
and half of you say Henderson looks like trash then you put this on topix. just proves Henderson is trash.
Friend.....

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2012
goodlawd wrote:
Wow is all I have to say! Can we say trash?!?! And her comment about a town where kids have babies in school...well I'd rather have a baby than wreck 3 brand new Chevys from my daddys car lot, while I was "fucked up" on exctasy! And who would have their bf Wes suck off Seth Bridges for some Mescaline?! What class act!!
Her daddy does not own the car lot he works there. He is the GM but that's it far from the owner
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Again noones jealous that she is in nyc hahaha alot of us hard working ppl that have a life here wanna stay here. I think its funny that yaw bash henderson and say how much u hate it hear yet yaw were the first to get excited seeing henderson on tv? Yaw are retarded. Its ppl like yaw that do drugs and party all the time that need lives. Its time to grow up now
????

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Refferee wrote:
Again noones jealous that she is in nyc hahaha alot of us hard working ppl that have a life here wanna stay here. I think its funny that yaw bash henderson and say how much u hate it hear yet yaw were the first to get excited seeing henderson on tv? Yaw are retarded. Its ppl like yaw that do drugs and party all the time that need lives. Its time to grow up now
What's yaw???
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Yaw "you two" ky version ;)
Refferee

Haubstadt, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2012
Uhoh another person that has nothing else
To say so they attempt at fixing grammer hahahaha thats hillarious.
;)

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2012
Refferee wrote:
Uhoh another person that has nothing else
To say so they attempt at fixing grammer hahahaha thats hillarious.
it's y'all not yaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matrix 7 min HendersonHooker 2
Henderson Detention Center 8 min HendersonHooker 4
lee ann clapp 19 min chicken whistle 5
culturally incorrect 19 min Hendo 8
Jeffspence got 60 people I hendo wow 1 hr Biggnigg 2
terica 1 hr Barack 4
driving on suspended DL 2 hr really sad 6
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 7 hr I know her 2 128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages