state troooer beauchman

state troooer beauchman

Posted in the Henderson Forum

lets hear for the boys

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2011
I think that's how you spell his name. Does any know anything about this ex correctional officer that used to work at Henderson county jail! Now he's a state trooper I heard he used to smoke weed all the time!
Denver

Morganfield, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2011
He is cool as hell and there ain't no reason for him to be on here. GET A LIFE!
JQ

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Used to be a city cop. One of the greatest guys ever!!
mw-j

Morganfield, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2011
J is One of the best around!
hey

Florence, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2011
lets hear for the boys wrote:
I think that's how you spell his name. Does any know anything about this ex correctional officer that used to work at Henderson county jail! Now he's a state trooper I heard he used to smoke weed all the time!
Jared?
hohoho

Florence, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2011
JQ wrote:
Used to be a city cop. One of the greatest guys ever!!
He wasn't a city cop he was a union co deputy sheriff
mw-j

Morganfield, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2011
hohoho wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't a city cop he was a union co deputy sheriff
He most deff was a city cop back like 2002 ish then Sheriff
cobra

Philadelphia, MS

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Denver wrote:
He is cool as hell and there ain't no reason for him to be on here. GET A LIFE!
Cuz u sucked him off
cobra

Philadelphia, MS

#9 Dec 20, 2011
hohoho wrote:
<quoted text>He wasn't a city cop he was a union co deputy sheriff
He was a morganfield city cip
lys

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
I think he's hot
hey

Florence, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Is his first name Jared? What is his name?
UNIONCOUNTIAN

Cadiz, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2012
hey wrote:
Is his first name Jared? What is his name?
His name is jared beauchamp. and is cool and a nice guy but he also does his job.
Waverly Boyz

Morganfield, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Jared is the most down to earth cop I know. Correct, ex mpd. Moved up to trooper. Great guy and I would highly doubt he used to smoke pot. Only cop to ever arrest me but it was my own fault. Hats off to you for doing your job Mr. Beauchamp.
ignorant

Ridgway, IL

#14 Jan 14, 2012
WHY DON'T YOU ALL REALIZE THAT YOURE PLAIN IGNORANT FOR SLANDERING A POLICE OFFICER OF ANY SORT???? How many times does it have to be said? STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND YOU WON'T HAVE A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM. I really wish someone would file charges on anyone and everyone who is bad mouthing officials. It isn't that hard to find out who you all are. Have fun with this. Just trying to give some advice before this all gets outta hand.
goodguy

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Jan 15, 2012
jared is a really cool guy. been friends with him for years. he has never smoked pot as far as i know. even if he did...who cares? he is a cop now and a damn good one. i don't even like cops but jared is an exception. the past is the past...leave it there.
username

Cadiz, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2012
The topic police are in town, be careful with what you say!
Get Real

Central City, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2012
ignorant wrote:
WHY DON'T YOU ALL REALIZE THAT YOURE PLAIN IGNORANT FOR SLANDERING A POLICE OFFICER OF ANY SORT???? How many times does it have to be said? STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND YOU WON'T HAVE A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM. I really wish someone would file charges on anyone and everyone who is bad mouthing officials. It isn't that hard to find out who you all are. Have fun with this. Just trying to give some advice before this all gets outta hand.
Like they do in North Korea, China, Cuba, Iraq (before Sadam was removed from power ) and Iran ?
a pimp called slickback

Cadiz, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Jared is my ni$&a. A cool ass donut eater lmao
the streets

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2012
When he was working as a C.O. in the Henderson county jail he was a complete prick to some of the inmates he seemed sort of prejudiced also. I wonder if he still acts bias?
hah

Morganfield, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2012
So what maybe he is? His job isnt supposed to make the inmates feel right at home ya know? And about him being prejudiced... Arent we all regardless the ethnic background we have???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass Cutting companies 6 min Charlie and His A... 6
is it legal for a 26 year old to date a 16 year... (Aug '11) 9 min Mattydaddy2 156
Need a good lawyer who is not shady 18 min Jim Bob Chortle 2
what happened by sitex 28 min Jim Bob Chortle 2
Wal Mart 31 min Jim Bob Chortle 3
Brooke Owens 1 hr Someone who knows 2
Redbanks CNA pay? 2 hr Ugh 6
Unlawful firing of Coach Isenberg 5 hr PIt Stop 22

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages