a blessing at sureway
uncle ben

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Just seen a white chick use a food stamp card and was $8 over on her card and she said she had to goto car and get money and got in car and left. White people are pathetic
Uncle Cracker

New Albany, IN

#2 Dec 9, 2012
uncle ben wrote:
Just seen a white chick use a food stamp card and was $8 over on her card and she said she had to goto car and get money and got in car and left. White people are pathetic
Its a white thing,you wouldnt understand.You should have offered to pay the 8 bucks.Oh,thats right,all you had was a foodstamp card.
a pimp named slickback

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Wrong peasant. I had your mommas food stamp card she told me to spend $15.00 and I had $13.00 worth of shit
Uncle Cracker

New Albany, IN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
a pimp named slickback wrote:
Wrong peasant. I had your mommas food stamp card she told me to spend $15.00 and I had $13.00 worth of shit
I always buy your crackhead mommas food stamp card for 50 cent on the dollar.The next day she so hungry she give me free head just so can swallow my gravy.
Ugh

Walton, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
uncle ben wrote:
You obviously need GOD you heartless creep if that is what you call a blessing!!!!! I hope that she gets everything she needs and then some!!!! And what the heck does her color have anything to do with it?? You really need GOD!!!
Have a heart

New Albany, IN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
uncle ben wrote:
why does it matter what color she was? I believe black white and Mexicans all get food stamps! Poor girl was probably embarrassed that's why she left! Some people who have food stamps don't want to have them but at the time have no other choice... And don't say "get a job" ause until u know their situation don't judge! Pathetic person u seem to be!! And yes I'm am judging u because of ur heartless statement!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott at Gibbs 33 min Meee 1
Shana No Teeth 53 min lon 13
Colby Pruitt 1 hr When 2
Wolf Hills rezoning 1 hr Trufe 1
Can U Hang? 2 hr Champion 5
how much does it cost to get married at the cou... (Jul '11) 2 hr Justcause 402
lori pearcy 4 hr kid 11
Making merica' great again 7 hr Terry 146

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web