First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Beth

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2011
What about the Turtle-Pug Boy. Zack ?
Heard he had his little pistol out shooting at another druggie thug on Old Madisonville Road.
LOMA

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2011
What a LOSER!
Jerry

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2011
LOMA wrote:
What a LOSER!
Yeah the other thug, black guy got arrested by pd/so caught him with his gun and dope Maybe Zack set him up
onone

Cadiz, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2011
yallll kill me. leave the boy alone
mr steal yo girl

Tomball, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2011
Why tell him to love to another town he's a sad excuse for a human being he is a snitch dopehead who still thinks he's better than everyone
nasty

Akron, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2011
HOPE HE TREATS HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND BETTER THAN HE HAS TREATED MOST FEMALES! poor girl does she not know what shes gettin herself into??
slangin

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2011
It's shelby Floyd for Christ sakes. she don't deserve anything better. She thinks she some hard ass goon thug. She just looks stupid
nasty

Akron, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2011
nooo. this girl is new! poor thing must not know any better
nasty2

Tomball, TX

#9 Oct 1, 2011
nasty wrote:
nooo. this girl is new! poor thing must not know any better
New girl, saw ole Zack cruising around downtown in his shiney black z-71 with his new black Bitch girlfriend.... ugly ole girl with dreads. Poor girl, bet her mommy don't know
Abby Bishop

Henderson, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2011
nasty2 wrote:
<quoted text>
New girl, saw ole Zack cruising around downtown in his shiney black z-71 with his new black Bitch girlfriend.... ugly ole girl with dreads. Poor girl, bet her mommy don't know
Where is old Zack Robertson hanging out; been looking for himmmmmmmm
rolo

Tomball, TX

#11 Oct 8, 2011
Abby Bishop wrote:
<quoted text>Where is old Zack Robertson hanging out; been looking for himmmmmmmm
He owes me money and I'd split it with anybody that got it for me!
Babygirl23

Detroit, MI

#12 Oct 8, 2011
He just left green st getting gas at the doge store
well

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 9, 2011
hes got a gold car now!! i think its sittn on 22s!! windows blacked out and its old school!
Babygirl23

Detroit, MI

#14 Oct 9, 2011
All u got to do is watch green st Zack not hard to find
well

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Oct 9, 2011
isnt that the truth!! i swear the dude hits every gas station he sees!! crazy, someone that has so many ppl that want to kill him keeps that truck rolling, ppl talk alot if they wanted to kill him as bad as everyone says then he would be in the river lol
ForPresident

Cadiz, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2011
Zach Robertson for President!
confused

Dunmor, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
i know shelby very well & i can promise you she is NOT with zack robertson, booskie is better than that, yall can trash talk shelby floyd all day, but WHOSE judgement really matter's is GOD. not your's, her's, or his. and also shelby is a great person & a VERY CHANGED & matured lady.. so leave her alone. & let god deal with her demons
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Oct 12, 2011
confused wrote:
i know shelby very well & i can promise you she is NOT with zack robertson, booskie is better than that, yall can trash talk shelby floyd all day, but WHOSE judgement really matter's is GOD. not your's, her's, or his. and also shelby is a great person & a VERY CHANGED & matured lady.. so leave her alone. & let god deal with her demons
ur stupid, what has she changed? HER DIRTY PANTIES? ur nuts!! this must be shelby herself
Confused

United States

#20 Oct 12, 2011
No this isn't shelby, but I can relay the message if need be , but obviously you don't know her at all. Because I seen her panty drawer that bit# h is full, again this ain't shelby just a really good friend, if you need to say something to her directly I can set that.up for ya.
Babygirl23

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2011
Seen him at the court house today LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The long hair blue/green eyed con does it again!! 1 hr Publicmessage 1
Firedome 2 hr Wont be back 7
Meth junkie named Tim 3 hr justsaynotodrugs 13
Scott Turner 3 hr Maybenotmaybeso 9
Caleb Carter and Faylynn Melton 4 hr Ashleyw 3
I said I was over it but I lied 4 hr wrong 43
Richard Brown aka b!+ch boy 4 hr Better believe it 2
Babybaby 7 hr Facts 126

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web