Anyone have issues with 'slum lords' ...
Eviction Notice

Tucker, GA

#68 Feb 26, 2013
duplex owner wrote:
Maybe as land lords we should start posting bad renters!!! They will steal and tear up unbelievable things.. And, they know the law!! Grow up people nobody owes you a free place to live.
The idea is a good one. Asking for references is better.....
Your problem renter now

Princeton, KY

#69 Feb 26, 2013
Eviction Notice wrote:
<quoted text>The idea is a good one. Asking for references is better.....
Maybe sometimes,... allowing that the previous landlord isn't giving positive references just to "help" his problem tenants to move out a little quicker and dump them on other landlords.
It happens more than some might imagine.
Eviction Notice

United States

#70 Feb 28, 2013
I didn't say reference. I need two or more....
terry

United States

#71 Mar 25, 2013
Terry spainhoward hands down!!hes also a nasty trick!if u cant afford rent he tries to make u pay another way!
No way

United States

#72 Mar 25, 2013
Really? How?
fyi

Florence, KY

#73 Mar 25, 2013
Your problem renter now wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe sometimes,... allowing that the previous landlord isn't giving positive references just to "help" his problem tenants to move out a little quicker and dump them on other landlords.
It happens more than some might imagine.
You got that right.
Tiredofmowing

Chicago, IL

#74 May 29, 2013
Any of these slum lords get any better since they were outed on topic
Lazyazz

Chicago, IL

#76 Jun 2, 2013
Yea they keep expecting me to pay rent
colonywoods

Walton, KY

#77 Jun 3, 2013
Steve Thompson. Greedy snobby and wont fix squat. My apartment flooded and he gave me a humidifier!!!!! Everything was ruined his maitinece man is on Meth. Also I can tell Steve is on pills he acts crazy and talks to much. My refriderator door fell off over door fell off the ceiling fan even fell off the ceiling for 530$ a month!!!
Homeowner

United States

#78 Sep 19, 2013
I bought a house. It's easier to do your own upkeep, than to deal with the clowns that think they're big shots around here.
visitors

United States

#79 Sep 19, 2013
Woodland apartments grass never cut and maintenance is lazy on tabs bad
pay attention

United States

#80 Sep 19, 2013
Do not. Rent from steve and vickie Thompson colony woods apartments and other dumps these so called people make slum lords look good they are way past that they have dumps they dont fix nothing and they use low cost maintenance. People that dont care steve favort word to use. Is does it need to be fix why hell ya these people will take your money and not fix nothing I am just saying rent at your on risk
Dunce Cap

United States

#81 Sep 19, 2013
Say what you want, David O'nan is the worst of the worst. Your house could completely fall down around you he still wouldn't fix it. Then somehow blame you for doing it.
Slum what

Henderson, KY

#82 Feb 20, 2014
Slumlords take section 8 and I'm pretty sure hazelwood doesn't fool with section 8 trash
John

United States

#83 Feb 20, 2014
TERRY SPAINHOWARD!!!!! Takes the prize!!!!!
Bluff city

Henderson, KY

#84 Feb 20, 2014
Call Bryce hazelwood he's got lots of property in Zion and he takes care of his stuff
tammy

Ashburn, VA

#85 Feb 20, 2014
sandra mickel let my bathroom ceiling fall in cause the roofed leaked for about 3 monthes then wants me to fix it but not take nothing off the rent 650 a month promised i had the option to buy on contract after i come up with a 10000 down payment she changed her mind when she found out it wouldnt pass inspection cause the electric, it was done by her shade tree electrician failed codes before i rented it
Hi there

Owensboro, KY

#86 Feb 21, 2014
Panda wrote:
The apartment I was visiting was not filthy. The stench in the hallway is from carpets not being cleaned, worn out, needs to be ripped up and replaced. This is the responsibility of the Slumlord. I would be embarrassed to own these properties especially if I had run for a public office....Those folks are not supposed to be perfect but surely they are supposed to be examples.......
It's interesting I've been there quite a few times myself. Never noticed the stench but when you go there a lot that may be the reason. Anyway there is in fact a lady that vacuums and mops those halls. It's not that they're not being cleaned Terry just needs to front some cash and replace them and bomb that whole building. But that won't happen, the building will be evicted first.
lol

Princeton, KY

#87 Feb 21, 2014
Slum what wrote:
Slumlords take section 8 and I'm pretty sure hazelwood doesn't fool with section 8 trash
Anybody can be a slum lord. A slum lord is just somebody that doesn't fix or maintain their property. Just because they don't take section 8 doesn't mean they can't be a slum lord. With that said, I'm SURE the Hazelwoods ARENT slum lords too.
Punk

Henderson, KY

#88 Oct 17, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I will second that! Bryce (BJ) hazelwood is a slumlord...
You both are probably scum he threw out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsay snapp 10 min hmmm 14
Buggs 10 min Someone who knows 12
how much 29 min all night long 5
Who shot themself on sand Ln? 31 min Breeze 1
Admiral Kimmel's Statue 42 min Leo P 8
What's happening on sand lane 44 min Neighbor 2
Dirty bit@#e$ that wna b me so bad 2 hr TheWRONGb 21

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance