12/21/12 Any thoughts?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zak Jones

Florence, KY

#45 Sep 10, 2012
I have never met someone so stupid. None of that is ever even mentioned. I just want to ask you one question and if you get it right then I'll shutup. If not then I win. We're Adam and Eve real?
Anonymous

Sellersburg, IN

#46 Sep 10, 2012
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerus... (637)- muslim occupation

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/peters-primacy - St. Peter foundation of the church

Just because one yuppie says something happened or that something didn't happen doesn't make them right....you should know about that right yuppie?
In hiding

Louisville, KY

#47 Sep 11, 2012
I do not believe the world is going to end on 12/21/12. But I will keep my kids in the house on that day because people will do some crazy stuff because they think it will end. Please people don't drink the Koolaid!!!
REV

United States

#48 Sep 11, 2012
In hiding wrote:
I do not believe the world is going to end on 12/21/12. But I will keep my kids in the house on that day because people will do some crazy stuff because they think it will end. Please people don't drink the Koolaid!!!
It's a world without end sayeth the Lord... See you at Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bri shouse 17 min Llo 9
Brandon wright 1 hr Btater 1
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 1 hr vote 5
Infidelity in Henderson 2 hr dissappinted 15
Columbia temps 3 hr Dj trashmane 2
lana hogan 3 hr Morphadite 1
Chanda T 3 hr leabonono 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance