guy in 30"s single
curious

Florence, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Should I be Leary of a guy 31 never been married or in serious relationship.
beautiful

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Sure!! Why not
4 stars

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Your post says Evansville. Why are you dating someone from Henderson anyways?
that guy

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
I'm 31 and two years ago met the only girl I ever wanted to settle down with and plan on askin her to marry me in a couple weeks. So yea we don't always find the one so why settle if it doesn't feel right
thats right

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Dec 14, 2012
that guy wrote:
I'm 31 and two years ago met the only girl I ever wanted to settle down with and plan on askin her to marry me in a couple weeks. So yea we don't always find the one so why settle if it doesn't feel right
What's ur initials or first name start with? U sound like someone I know. And in sure there's millions like u but doesn't hurt to ask haha
that guy

Florence, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
thats right wrote:
<quoted text>What's ur initials or first name start with? U sound like someone I know. And in sure there's millions like u but doesn't hurt to ask haha
DMW
polol

Florence, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Or maybe all the girls he have dated have been cheaters and not worth settling down with. Its normal these days for people getting married in their 30's for the first time
yes

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
polol wrote:
Or maybe all the girls he have dated have been cheaters and not worth settling down with. Its normal these days for people getting married in their 30's for the first time
I think it's great most men need to wait till 30's for maturity reasons
thats right

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Dec 14, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>DMW
Nope...not who I was thinking of haha but congratulations. I'm sure she's a very lucky girl
maybe

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Dec 15, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>DMW
That's close to someone's initials I know. I wish it were the same I was thinking of. But I'm sure there's plenty of ppl out here with initials like that or close. Just to throw ppl off. Hell. I have two of those initials haha if u could just give me one of the names to ur initials that'd b enough for me to know if I know u or not. Or if ur from Henderson or just any little clue.
why

Florence, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's close to someone's initials I know. I wish it were the same I was thinking of. But I'm sure there's plenty of ppl out here with initials like that or close. Just to throw ppl off. Hell. I have two of those initials haha if u could just give me one of the names to ur initials that'd b enough for me to know if I know u or not. Or if ur from Henderson or just any little clue.
Why are you so concerned with who this is? Not being mean..Are you hoping to be engaged :) is that why you ask?
maybe

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Dec 15, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so concerned with who this is? Not being mean..Are you hoping to be engaged :) is that why you ask?
Umm...no. I'm married. I know a couple ppl that sound like that and who have thought about doin that this christmas. And I'm just curious to see who it is bc they won't tell me. They want it to b a surprise when they finally do. That's all. Nothing more
hahaha

Walton, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Donnie???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly hendricks (Aug '11) 18 min bandit 2
News Henderson homeowners concerned for property val... 34 min dan 5
t.l.l 1 hr Sicoffake 1
christa avery (larue) 1 hr stranger 1
dumpy property on Watson Lane 1 hr clean up 1
Walmart Associates 2 hr Wow 1
ahriel harrison (Jun '12) 6 hr Really 18

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance