unsolved deaths, disapperances, murde...

unsolved deaths, disapperances, murders in Henderson

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wondering

Philadelphia, MS

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Name them. See if anyone has any insight on the situation.
haha ;)

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2011
Heather Teague is the only one I kno
just face it

Gilbertsville, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Heather is more than likely dead!!!
Curly Shelton

Dunmor, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2011
"Curly" Shelton, back in the 1950's. Link to story -> http://henderson.14wfie.com/news/crime/50047-...
haha ;)

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
It says unsolved MURDERS or disappearances she could be either
Right

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
This is a great place to air all the missing/murdered cases. Topix is for bs and drama. Do you think if anyone had any "insight" that this is where they would voice it, solving these cold cases? Please! This is only going to upset families and bring out hateful, unfeeling, moronic responses by Green Bean, Liberal Jerk Off, and their ilk. And, something tells me you aren't so ignorant as to believe otherwise. If you have a problem with the way one of these cases was handled, take it to the authorities not to a preschool class like Topix!
reader

Madisonville, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2011
lil chi town
reader

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2011
tiffany johnson
just face it

Gilbertsville, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
Right wrote:
This is a great place to air all the missing/murdered cases. Topix is for bs and drama. Do you think if anyone had any "insight" that this is where they would voice it, solving these cold cases? Please! This is only going to upset families and bring out hateful, unfeeling, moronic responses by Green Bean, Liberal Jerk Off, and their ilk. And, something tells me you aren't so ignorant as to believe otherwise. If you have a problem with the way one of these cases was handled, take it to the authorities not to a preschool class like Topix!
I totally agree!!!
historybook

Birmingham, AL

#10 Nov 30, 2011
There were plenty of murders at the Trocadero Club they say. It was over the river where that gas staton by Ellis park stands. Count Basie and Duke Ellington and all the jazz greats played there but it's said that no one knows the number of people thrown off the bridge with cinder blocks tied to their feet
wellwell

Toledo, OH

#11 Nov 30, 2011
I would believe heather is dead.
cvb

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2011
That McNeeley man years ago.
Danny Gibson

Dunmor, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2011
Unsolved Crime-Danny Gibson >>
http://www.14news.com/story/8244811/unsolved-...
" Unsolved Crime-Danny Gibson
December 31, 1997
Henderson County, Kentucky
A Henderson man's family is hoping someone knows something about their missing loved one. Danny Gibson was last seen on New Years Eve in 1997. His nephew Billy Lyon and Billy's father Larry Lyon are suspected in his disappearance. When Gibson disappeared the Lyon family was given power of attorney over Gibson's belongings but that document turned out to be forged. Billy Lyon is in prison for unrelated murder convictions. His father killed himself. Police believe the two were responsible, but Gibson's body hasn't been found.
If you have any information into this case call the Henderson Police Department.
E-mail Stefanie Silvey at ssilvey@14wfie.com. "...
Dannys family

Owensboro, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Danny Gibson wrote:
Unsolved Crime-Danny Gibson >>
http://www.14news.com/story/8244811/unsolved-...
" Unsolved Crime-Danny Gibson
December 31, 1997
Henderson County, Kentucky
A Henderson man's family is hoping someone knows something about their missing loved one. Danny Gibson was last seen on New Years Eve in 1997. His nephew Billy Lyon and Billy's father Larry Lyon are suspected in his disappearance. When Gibson disappeared the Lyon family was given power of attorney over Gibson's belongings but that document turned out to be forged. Billy Lyon is in prison for unrelated murder convictions. His father killed himself. Police believe the two were responsible, but Gibson's body hasn't been found.
If you have any information into this case call the Henderson Police Department.
E-mail Stefanie Silvey at ssilvey@14wfie.com. "...
Thank you. I know that his two sisters want to know... along with the rest of our family.
Danny Gibson

Nortonville, KY

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Dannys family wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I know that his two sisters want to know... along with the rest of our family.
You're more than welcome.

Many years ago when we were both young guys in our late teen's Danny and I worked together at the old Hosiery Mill out on Washington Street in Henderson, KY. I always liked Danny and thought he was a real nice, easy-going type guy. What I remember of him was he really liked to hunt, was more of a quiet sort of guy and blushed real easy.

My hopes and prayers out to all his family that someday you all will find the answers that will give you at least some measure of peace.
beck

La Center, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2011
joe horton
Dannys family

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Danny Gibson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than welcome.
Many years ago when we were both young guys in our late teen's Danny and I worked together at the old Hosiery Mill out on Washington Street in Henderson, KY. I always liked Danny and thought he was a real nice, easy-going type guy. What I remember of him was he really liked to hunt, was more of a quiet sort of guy and blushed real easy.
My hopes and prayers out to all his family that someday you all will find the answers that will give you at least some measure of peace.
I remember my mom telling me that he worked there., many years ago..
And He loved to hunt. Every year my dad, and Uncle Danny, and my brothers would go. Hunting was big in our family.

He was a very shy person but funny, very funny... It is a shame that he is no longer here. I believe that Billy is the only one now that knows what happened, sence Larry is dead.

I like to think that my dad and Danny are watching from Heaven along with everyone else that has gone on.
Fk

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Dec 1, 2011
Danny was my uncle . He was a Good, kind hearted man. Would do anything for you. I wish so badly, that someone anyone, would help us solve this mystery!!! Billy knows , and he should tell the family so we can have closure for our uncle, brother. There were five siblings and now there are only two left. Please, if someone knows anything . Let it be known!!!!!! We miss you, uncle Danny . You maybe gone, but you will never be forgotten !!!
Love your,
Niece, kf
Fk

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Dec 1, 2011
Danny also loved to fish. I went several times with him as a little girl. Now that I'm a grown woman, I think about the fun we could have today . When I got married , my husband and Danny fished together. They would bring home big , big catfish, and uncle Danny would just laugh because I was so impressed and excited and I was'nt shy to show how happy I was !! Lol ! He would get a kick out of me ! My husband and I still fish today, and when we are out fishing , I always cast one for uncle Danny. Thank you uncle Danny for giving me the memories !!!!! We miss you !
aight

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Dec 1, 2011
I believe there is a woman that knows what happened to Danny...just something I was told years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blake from everybody fitness 14 min yep 27
Everybody Fitness (Mar '16) 20 min ?? 42
Haveunoticed 1 hr Letscnames 6
Randy Tasa 2 hr Reply 2
Mark scott aka Bubba 3 hr Tomtom 1
double murder Henderson 3 hr Ttam 71
Colton Sutton 4 hr Giggles 18

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance