First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SMR

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2012
Hahahaha.

You guys are stupid.
If you're going to talk about Arby's, make sure you walk over to McDonald's and compare the two. Along with all the other fast food places ANYWHERE.
We only have one black girl that works at Arby's, and she's sweeter than can be...
Since you talk to Cristin, then why get on Topix and talk ABOUT her?
No one spits on food, and none of us currently employed there do drugs.

Get a life and get off topix.

Since: Jul 12

Nebo, KY

#22 Oct 23, 2012
SMR wrote:
Hahahaha.

You guys are stupid.
If you're going to talk about Arby's, make sure you walk over to McDonald's and compare the two. Along with all the other fast food places ANYWHERE.
We only have one black girl that works at Arby's, and she's sweeter than can be...
Since you talk to Cristin, then why get on Topix and talk ABOUT her?
No one spits on food, and none of us currently employed there do drugs.

Get a life and get off topix.
Stupid people!!! If they want to complain about us they can just go eat at McDonald's. I'm sick of certain people complaining about us but always coming back just so they can get free food.
really

Owensboro, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2012
Arbys food is always hot n fresh ... Never ever gotten cold fries or old hard ones !! McDonald's most of the time the fries r either old cold overcooked and or over salted !! Almost every time I go there the fries suck !!! And their diet coke tastes like shit !
SMR

United States

#24 Oct 23, 2012
FORREAL!
I'm sick of it, too.
Like if you have no money, then let someone know and we can help you out.
Instead of bashing employees, and lying because you want free food.
??

Owensboro, KY

#25 Oct 23, 2012
Taking all this to district. You guys will be fired!

Since: Jul 12

United States

#26 Oct 24, 2012
SMR wrote:
FORREAL!
I'm sick of it, too.
Like if you have no money, then let someone know and we can help you out.
Instead of bashing employees, and lying because you want free food.
I've never seen any of our employees act unprofessional to any of the customers. We may have some that get mad but never once have they been rude to a customer.
wow

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2012
I live how everyone is so quick to b*tch about someone making minimum wage but takes up for the millionaires that are f*cking them over every day haha
About time

Akron, OH

#28 Oct 24, 2012
SMR wrote:
Hahahaha.
You guys are stupid.
If you're going to talk about Arby's, make sure you walk over to McDonald's and compare the two. Along with all the other fast food places ANYWHERE.
We only have one black girl that works at Arby's, and she's sweeter than can be...
Since you talk to Cristin, then why get on Topix and talk ABOUT her?
No one spits on food, and none of us currently employed there do drugs.
Get a life and get off topix.
Because its topix.. It's how topix rolls and well if I said it anywhere else I wouldn't keep getting the facts about her from her if ya know what I mean. Witch btw she's cheating on her girl maybe she should watch what she says or better yet just stop being a druggy hoee? Yeah that stop her from being on topix;) over this.... NEXT

Since: Jul 12

Marion, KY

#29 Oct 24, 2012
About time wrote:
<quoted text>Because its topix.. It's how topix rolls and well if I said it anywhere else I wouldn't keep getting the facts about her from her if ya know what I mean. Witch btw she's cheating on her girl maybe she should watch what she says or better yet just stop being a druggy hoee? Yeah that stop her from being on topix;) over this.... NEXT
You don't know that she's cheating on her gf. Why don't you grow up and stop talking shit about someone while pretending to be her friend. Oh an just so you know, it's pretty pathetic to talk shit behind a fake screen name.
SMR

Glenview Nas, IL

#30 Oct 24, 2012
Yeah. And that's why Topix is STUPID.

And that's HER business.
This conversation is idiotic.
I only commented on this because I've worked at Arby's for almost three years, and I'm pretty sure 99.9% of this stuff you guys feel the need to post is BS.

I didn't post on her to hear your lame ass talk about Cristin.
I could care less about how she lives her life. She's still my friend, and my co-worker, and I will take up for ANYONE I work with because we are a team.

Grow up, and come up with better shit before you get smart again.
Thanks (:
Well

United States

#31 Oct 24, 2012
Smr looks like you dunno your crew as much as you claim bc I hang with the girl at times and I do the pills and sh!t with her. And why would I say who I am? Then I won't get anymore FACTS on the slutt puppy ;)
Well

United States

#32 Oct 24, 2012
It's okay I'm done with this thread. I'll just report it to the main people of Arby's. they are gonna love it . Nighty night.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#33 Oct 24, 2012
SMR wrote:
Yeah. And that's why Topix is STUPID.

And that's HER business.
This conversation is idiotic.
I only commented on this because I've worked at Arby's for almost three years, and I'm pretty sure 99.9% of this stuff you guys feel the need to post is BS.

I didn't post on her to hear your lame ass talk about Cristin.
I could care less about how she lives her life. She's still my friend, and my co-worker, and I will take up for ANYONE I work with because we are a team.

Grow up, and come up with better shit before you get smart again.
Thanks (:
You get em girl!!(:

Since: Jul 12

United States

#34 Oct 24, 2012
Well wrote:
It's okay I'm done with this thread. I'll just report it to the main people of Arby's. they are gonna love it . Nighty night.
Go ahead and do that and get busted as well.
Yummmm

United States

#35 Oct 25, 2012
Love Arby's!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked man on Main St 1 min Dude 17
how much does it cost to get married at the cou... (Jul '11) 23 min Mike 364
obama stole my 4 wheelers 53 min jam jam swallows 17
Kayla Shockley 55 min Lmfao 8
trump fans are uneducated white trash 58 min hilary 41
the jail 59 min Anonymous 30
Catholics will vote for Trump 1 hr 13th 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages