well

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Cassie quit being a jealous c@&t. They are happy. Leave them alone. Just because she has everything that you wanted doesn't mean you have the right to bash her on Topix. Maybe if you hadn't been such a wh@$e that would have been your life.
wow

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Sorry but I don't think she is too worried about them when she has her own life. And cassie was unhappy so she wanted to leave, and sorry you can't play house forever until you know what real life is all about mostly when you haven't dated each other longer then 6 months. Anyways, don't assume its even her when you don't even have a clue. Get over yourself.
Cassie

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

I love how I'm accused of posting this when I didn't even know it was on here until someone told me? I'm not jealous of anything she has, I left him for a reason. Perfectly happy with Alex & could care less wtf they're doing with their lives. And as for me being a wh*re? That's funny. The only time I left the house was to hang out with his mother until about two months before I left one of my best friends came back into my life after leaving his crazy a$$ ex. If hanging out with friends and watching movies makes me a wh*re, then what have I won? Grow the fu*k up.
lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

sounds bad cassie...
sounds reeeaaalll bad...
well

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Cassie wrote:
I love how I'm accused of posting this when I didn't even know it was on here until someone told me? I'm not jealous of anything she has, I left him for a reason. Perfectly happy with Alex & could care less wtf they're doing with their lives. And as for me being a wh*re? That's funny. The only time I left the house was to hang out with his mother until about two months before I left one of my best friends came back into my life after leaving his crazy a$$ ex. If hanging out with friends and watching movies makes me a wh*re, then what have I won? Grow the fu*k up.

You cheated on him all the time. Never left the house? Another lie just like the one you are telling about not starting this post.
Cassie

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheated on him all the time. Never left the house? Another lie just like the one you are telling about not starting this post.
Lol. Cheated? That's hilarious. If anyone ever even thought about cheating it was him. Do you mind stating your name instead of hiding behind a fake one? Or maybe call or text me instead of talking sh*t on the internet? You do know everything about me , right? You should have my number.

And if I had created this post like your dumb a$$ claims I did, I would have used my name instead of whatever the person used. So try again.
saa

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

sa would probably better to just stop commenting on this stupid post. If anybody has actually moved on then why is both parties still acting like children. I know both parties and none of yall are behaving like adults. Leave Cassie alone, she has her own life and they have theirs so grow up. Neither of them treated each other right in different ways but its all been done and needs to be forgotten. So don't label someone as the only bad guy here from what you heard if your a friend or the actual person involved. Sorry truthfully it was both of them treating each other wrong! Whatever they had together its all over so end the civil war, its getting old.
Anybody knows how to delete post like this it would be nice if someone would? Please and thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Nancy Huffman 13 min Sloppy Thirds and Fourths 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min gdave950 146,293
screwing around at Century 1 hr Works there 11
comac 1 hr haa 4
Best bands in Henderson 2 hr John 37
Megan Larue 3 hr mlarue 20
speed 4 hr mother 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000