281 - 293 of 293 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2012
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Stinger

Henderson, KY

#297 Jul 22, 2012
Eric Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!! Losing end of the argument?? U offer no scientific proof, no personal experience, and are willing to argue with multiple people that do.. You're a textbook megalomaniac. After u take a minute to look that up (bc ur so smart), u can come back on here and tell us how much bigger your cock is than us.. Dude: u live in western ky/southern, in.. What that means is you're anything but exceptional. The funny thing is you seem to buy into your own hype, when the rest of us are laughing at you with each new insulting post. Btw, I run 30 miles a week, don't eat anything with sugar in it for 6 years now, and make 200k a year. Btw, I haven't smoked a J in nearly 3 years. No one likes you, I'm sorry for your insecurities. There's always time to find humility.
with that winded response you act like you high now
poop

Louisville, KY

#298 Jul 22, 2012
Eric Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>u can come back on here and tell us how much bigger your cock is than us
And then:
Eric Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>I run 30 miles a week, don't eat anything with sugar in it for 6 years now, and make 200k a year.
Wow. I'm really impressed. You may not be 'smoking a J' right now but you're definitely on something if you expect anyone to believe anything you say. Your credibility was lost when you joined this conversation in support of marijuana. Anyone who smokes is a loser criminal piece of crap.
beat-dead

Evansville, IN

#299 Jul 22, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>
And then:
<quoted text>
Wow. I'm really impressed. You may not be 'smoking a J' right now but you're definitely on something if you expect anyone to believe anything you say. Your credibility was lost when you joined this conversation in support of marijuana. Anyone who smokes is a loser criminal piece of crap.
your credibility was lost for trying to use a thread topix for grounds of suspicion or probable cause. Entrapment no one is nagging you about wearing panties and lipstick
poop

Louisville, KY

#300 Jul 22, 2012
beat-dead wrote:
<quoted text> your credibility was lost for trying to use a thread topix for grounds of suspicion or probable cause. Entrapment no one is nagging you about wearing panties and lipstick
So these morons go online, brag about smoking pot, start goofy websites in support of smoking pot, and NOW people worry about suspicion or probably cause? Don't you think they should have worried about that before they started posting? I didn't start any of these threads, but I find them hilarious (and I find the losers on here hilarious, too).
Narc

Madisonville, KY

#301 Jul 22, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>So these morons go online, brag about smoking pot, start goofy websites in support of smoking pot, and NOW people worry about suspicion or probably cause? Don't you think they should have worried about that before they started posting? I didn't start any of these threads, but I find them hilarious (and I find the losers on here hilarious, too).
It's just the paranoia kicking in. It always goes along with being a druggie pot head. Constantly suspicious that anyone could be a "Narc".
Congrats Due

Madisonville, KY

#302 Jul 22, 2012
Eric Stratton wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!! Losing end of the argument?? U offer no scientific proof, no personal experience, and are willing to argue with multiple people that do.. You're a textbook megalomaniac. After u take a minute to look that up (bc ur so smart), u can come back on here and tell us how much bigger your cock is than us.. Dude: u live in western ky/southern, in.. What that means is you're anything but exceptional. The funny thing is you seem to buy into your own hype, when the rest of us are laughing at you with each new insulting post. Btw, I run 30 miles a week, don't eat anything with sugar in it for 6 years now, and make 200k a year. Btw, I haven't smoked a J in nearly 3 years. No one likes you, I'm sorry for your insecurities. There's always time to find humility.
If true, Congratulations are due you on overcoming your addiction and for staying 3 years clean and sober.

And $200K a year is pretty decent money, especially these days and times.
Amazing how much you were able to accomplish without addictive substances affecting your life, isn't it ?
beat-dead

Evansville, IN

#303 Jul 22, 2012
Narc wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just the paranoia kicking in. It always goes along with being a druggie pot head. Constantly suspicious that anyone could be a "Narc".
im amazed of how careless you are....a broken record..good luck this week tiger...

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#305 Jul 28, 2012
Fred savage wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on a diet. Need a diet recipe.
They have sugar free.
info101

Evansville, IN

#307 Aug 16, 2012
phil macock wrote:
Say no to Meth,cocaine,heroine and whatnot. Say yes to pot. I see nothing wrong with burning one after work or at some type of social function. Its better that drinking a 12 pack or a pint. And I don't ever remember hearing of anyone dying from smoking pot. But alcohol and the other man made drugs kill millions of people every year. But I'm sorry to say pot will never be legal in Kentucky do to all the Bible thumpers that think their opinion is right and everyone else is wrong. By all means you can have your religion but don't push it on me. I don't try to talk people out of going to church. You cannot legislate morality.
Right? Marijuana is also illegal cause of a racism they made it a tax act to start arresting blacks and Mexicans and reporting them America is fckd up and lives to succeed in the past.
info101

Evansville, IN

#308 Aug 16, 2012
Eric Stratton wrote:
Id say you deserve a fat blunt after all that keep preaching!!
info101

Evansville, IN

#309 Aug 16, 2012
poop wrote:
<quoted text>
And then:
<quoted text>
Haha how? Thats like saying anyone watches tv is a piece of crap its not good for but you do it anyway cause you enjoy it. I think your the piece of crap

Since: Jul 12

Louisville, KY

#310 Aug 18, 2012
info101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha how? Thats like saying anyone watches tv is a piece of crap its not good for but you do it anyway cause you enjoy it. I think your the piece of crap
You are an excellent judge of character! I'll bet we were friends when I lived in Evansville :)
Info101

Evansville, IN

#311 Aug 18, 2012
KyVetforMedMJ wrote:
<quoted text>You are an excellent judge of character! I'll bet we were friends when I lived in Evansville :)
Idk maybe I've never lived in Evansville before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min use your brain 2,042
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 151,444
georgia 28 min ugly 5
Steve's Auto Body and Paint= Worst Place Ever! 38 min Berries 56
sandwiches 48 min wow 5
Giving up 56 min Who cares 4
Redbanks board of directors 1 hr Loco Joe 163
Dilligaf 12 hr lol 22
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000