First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fat Kid :)

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Does anyone know when it's supposed to be opening?? I'm kinda excited to try it.
Spudluver

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2011
In hendo? Didnt know that!

Evansville, IN

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Yeah in the old varsity drive in thing that's by k-mart. Or other people say the old dogNsudz building.
xyz

Henderson, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2011
Should be opening in a couple weeks. Before the end of July but I don't know the exact date.

“What's all this yelling about?”

Since: Jul 11

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 7, 2011
I heard it's going in the old Varsity Drive-in by K-Mart too. Also, I'm told Ralph's has been sold (along with the empty lot next door & the body shop) and will be torn down. I can't remember what's going in there right off hand, but I don't think it's a restaraunt.
flakeswife

Ridgway, IL

#6 Jul 7, 2011
The old blockbuster is gonna be a gamestop and a to z computers on Barrett is being turned into a urgernt care

Evansville, IN

#7 Jul 7, 2011
Ralphs I heard is going to become a gas station/ food Mart thing haha
xyz

Henderson, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2011
[QUOTE who="Fat Kid :)"]Ralphs I heard is going to become a gas station/ food Mart thing haha[/QUOTE]

Oh, thank goodness. We don't have enough of those around here.

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 7, 2011
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank goodness. We don't have enough of those around here.
So true! Now at least we won't have to drive 8 blocks to get to a gas station. We only have to drive 4! Geez...
Spudluver

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2011
I didnt know that about ralphs. But, yeah, why do we need another damn gas station. We need a fazolis or oliove garden!
food fan

Evansville, IN

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Spudz is going to be where varsity was in kmart lot. It's tenatively set to open August 1. Also they deliver so make sure you check to see if they deliver in your neighborhood.
Who

Chardon, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Spudluver wrote:
I didnt know that about ralphs. But, yeah, why do we need another damn gas station. We need a fazolis or oliove garden!
. Heck yes! Also what Is spuds in stuff I have never had it. I know it's potatoes but is that all I can make a mean potatoe my self
xyz

Henderson, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2011
I just remembered that the same article I read in the newspaper about Spudz-N-Stuff coming to Henderson also mentioned that we would be getting a Papa Murphy's and one other place that I'm completely blanking on what type of establishment it would be (I'm thinking it was supposed to be like Brown Bag, though), that was said to be going in downtown. I can't remember if it mentioned where the Papa Murphy's would be built or what already-established building it would be moving into, though.

I'm not having any luck finding the original article that I read with that information, right now.
xyz

Henderson, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>. Heck yes! Also what Is spuds in stuff I have never had it. I know it's potatoes but is that all I can make a mean potatoe my self
Spudz-N-Stuff for 192 Gardenmile Road described :

"The restaurant will seat 40 and feature 35 kinds of baked potatoes, including a chicken fajita spud, barbecued chicken or pork spud, vegetarian spud, mushroom and cheese spud, taco spud and cheeseburger spud.

The menu will also include pitas, salads and sub sandwiches."

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 8, 2011
Who wrote:
<quoted text>. Heck yes! Also what Is spuds in stuff I have never had it. I know it's potatoes but is that all I can make a mean potatoe my self
They basically sell potatos (and a few other things) but they are known for having like 90 ingredients that you can choose from to put on your tater.
itsabouttime

United States

#16 Jul 8, 2011
We need some new places in henderson. It so dead. I didnt know ralphs closed, they hade good food :( yeah olivegarde. Would be banging. Henderson is so borning we need things like eville
xyz

Henderson, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2011
I, myself, would love to see Henderson get a Fazoli's, Panera Bread (I know, keep dreaming), Logan's Roadhouse (could replace Tumbleweed, for all I care), Olive Garden (agree with the rest of you) and a Hacienda, although I do realize that we already have our fair share of other Mexican restaurants down here. Getting a Five Guys of our own wouldn't be so terrible, either.

I'm over all the fast food places, Applebee's is fine but not awesome, Golden Corral makes me ill, and Cracker Barrel was a start...but I wish we could get more of a variety, too.

Evansville, IN

#18 Jul 8, 2011
itsabouttime wrote:
We need some new places in henderson. It so dead. I didnt know ralphs closed, they hade good food :( yeah olivegarde. Would be banging. Henderson is so borning we need things like eville
Ralph's isn't closed yet, but I'm told it's a done deal.
ref

Henderson, KY

#19 Jul 8, 2011
Thank goodness. Ralphs is disgusting. The food and service isn't so bad but it's so darn dirty and they won't even change a lightbulb. I wouldnt let my dog use their restroom.
Truth

Evansville, IN

#20 Jul 8, 2011
Spudz-n-Stuff is delicious and they deliver. They have several different kinds of potatoes with an array of ingredients. Also they have sandwiches, salads, and wraps. And, they deliver. Henderson will not allow any more nice chain restaurants to open up because of liquor licenses. There were several restaurants that wanted to tried to open up when Wal-Mart was, but were shut down. That's why there is a Cracker Barrel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
kala book 7 min jman502 13
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Another Vet 4,660
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min GOTP 153,268
Jeanie Hendricks (Dec '11) 30 min people get real 5
clown 33 min wow 3
screenprint 56 min kimberly 1
Baseball anyone 59 min carlie 24
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••