Omg! I Just Caught.......

Omg! I Just Caught.......

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Megan

Moline, IL

#1 Nov 18, 2012
I got off early from work.
Come home, sit down to relax and I hear loud thumping and moaning.
The closer I get to my daughters bedroom door the noise gets louder.
I hear my daughter moaning and saying things like " F**k me harder and I'm about to cum" I open the door just enough to where i cant be seen and WOW!!!!! I almost have a heart attack. I see my daughter, who is only 14! Years old with her panties down around her ankles in the doggy style position.
She's having unprotected sex! With 2 grown men! Adults! I'm guess they're in their 30's!!! One is f***king her from behind and the other guy is making her suck his c**k
I was in such shock that I just froze in place. Next thing I hear is the guy behind her saying "here it's comes" then starts moaning! I couldn't believe that this full grown adult just ejaculated in my baby with no protection.
I was just so lost for words that I just walked away and let them finish.
I hear them sneak out later but my daughter is acting as if she just Didn't do what she did. I haven't approached her yet, idk what to say. But I found her panties later on in the dirty clothes. It had blood in the crouch. Help!!!!!
awful

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Megan wrote:
I got off early from work.
Come home, sit down to relax and I hear loud thumping and moaning.
The closer I get to my daughters bedroom door the noise gets louder.
I hear my daughter moaning and saying things like " F**k me harder and I'm about to cum" I open the door just enough to where i cant be seen and WOW!!!!! I almost have a heart attack. I see my daughter, who is only 14! Years old with her panties down around her ankles in the doggy style position.
She's having unprotected sex! With 2 grown men! Adults! I'm guess they're in their 30's!!! One is f***king her from behind and the other guy is making her suck his c**k
I was in such shock that I just froze in place. Next thing I hear is the guy behind her saying "here it's comes" then starts moaning! I couldn't believe that this full grown adult just ejaculated in my baby with no protection.
I was just so lost for words that I just walked away and let them finish.
I hear them sneak out later but my daughter is acting as if she just Didn't do what she did. I haven't approached her yet, idk what to say. But I found her panties later on in the dirty clothes. It had blood in the crouch. Help!!!!!
Your a Bad parent for not stepping in. Two guys being pervs and you just let it happen! Your just as bad as the
james

Greenville, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Hook me up with her lmao
Harley

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2012
terriable excuse for a mother if i knew who you were i would call the cops on you

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
This is the most absurd story I have ever heard. I really hope this is not true and you are just so bored you made this up which is really sad too. No parent just stands there and watches their daughter get f&cked and sucking away a co&k. Get a life
lol

Madisonville, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
uhm... fake
sicko

Evansville, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2012
SillyPickle wrote:
This is the most absurd story I have ever heard. I really hope this is not true and you are just so bored you made this up which is really sad too. No parent just stands there and watches their daughter get f&cked and sucking away a co&k. Get a life
Exactly what I am thingking. I would bet my years salary this bitch or bastard is a bored sick ass and made this shit up. To make this up is sick in its self. Yea I'm calling BULLSHIT
Boomer

Evansville, IN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Megan wrote:
I got off early from work.
Come home, sit down to relax and I hear loud thumping and moaning.
The closer I get to my daughters bedroom door the noise gets louder.
I hear my daughter moaning and saying things like " F**k me harder and I'm about to cum" I open the door just enough to where i cant be seen and WOW!!!!! I almost have a heart attack. I see my daughter, who is only 14! Years old with her panties down around her ankles in the doggy style position.
She's having unprotected sex! With 2 grown men! Adults! I'm guess they're in their 30's!!! One is f***king her from behind and the other guy is making her suck his c**k
I was in such shock that I just froze in place. Next thing I hear is the guy behind her saying "here it's comes" then starts moaning! I couldn't believe that this full grown adult just ejaculated in my baby with no protection.
I was just so lost for words that I just walked away and let them finish.
I hear them sneak out later but my daughter is acting as if she just Didn't do what she did. I haven't approached her yet, idk what to say. But I found her panties later on in the dirty clothes. It had blood in the crouch. Help!!!!!
She told us she was 18!!!!!!!!!!You should have joined us Mom!!!!!
GreenBean

Evansville, IN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
I came again just jerkin it to your side of the story.
nope

Kent, OH

#12 Nov 18, 2012
Reporting this to cps
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Megan wrote:
I got off early from work.
Come home, sit down to relax and I hear loud thumping and moaning.
The closer I get to my daughters bedroom door the noise gets louder.
I hear my daughter moaning and saying things like " F**k me harder and I'm about to cum" I open the door just enough to where i cant be seen and WOW!!!!! I almost have a heart attack. I see my daughter, who is only 14! Years old with her panties down around her ankles in the doggy style position.
She's having unprotected sex! With 2 grown men! Adults! I'm guess they're in their 30's!!! One is f***king her from behind and the other guy is making her suck his c**k
I was in such shock that I just froze in place. Next thing I hear is the guy behind her saying "here it's comes" then starts moaning! I couldn't believe that this full grown adult just ejaculated in my baby with no protection.
I was just so lost for words that I just walked away and let them finish.
I hear them sneak out later but my daughter is acting as if she just Didn't do what she did. I haven't approached her yet, idk what to say. But I found her panties later on in the dirty clothes. It had blood in the crouch. Help!!!!!
You are a liar And if your not you should be in jail.
nope

Kent, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2012
Police have been notified.
Megan

Moline, IL

#16 Nov 18, 2012
It was a joke. Calm down. I found it on google and copy and paste it.
nope

Kent, OH

#19 Nov 18, 2012
Megan wrote:
It was a joke. Calm down. I found it on google and copy and paste it.
Poor taste in humor
?

Inglefield, IN

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Really !? Immature , backwoods, incompetent, irrelevant pieces of matter that take up what's left of earth! Grow up. Sick , perverted pieces of nothing that matters. You are unworthy Of lungs , brain And a brain.
?

Inglefield, IN

#21 Nov 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]Really !? Immature , backwoods, incompetent, irrelevant pieces of matter that take up what's left of earth! Grow up. Sick , perverted pieces of nothing that matters. You are unworthy Of lungs , brain And a brain.[/QUOTE]
Brain meaning you are incapable of using yours
Sick

United States

#22 Nov 18, 2012
B!tch!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 19, 2012
Megan wrote:
It was a joke. Calm down. I found it on google and copy and paste it.
Not so funny huh Megan? Why, would this be funny anyway?? There's nothing funny about that situation at all. You must be very immature and not have children yourself. The worlds a sick place and anything can happen.... You should be wiser in choosing your comedy. Guess you'll learn today... Lol
case

Duluth, GA

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Megan wrote:
It was a joke. Calm down. I found it on google and copy and paste it.
Don't try and take the heat off now that an investigation is open.
Umm

Evansville, IN

#28 Nov 19, 2012
Obviously this is fake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmyz 5 min jimmyz 13
darren lawrence 1 hr Patriot 33
u about to come up missing 2 hr vet 52
holly flahardy (Aug '14) 2 hr Cali 2
any single women wanna hook up? 2 hr craw84 1
Need a good place to get tan 3 hr Notshort-downtoearth 8
couples looking for couples 4 hr Emily Newman Glassco 2
Baby "found" in lake??? 6 hr Rediculous 277
us marshalls at henderson walmart Sun Broom 22
Who Jumped Sun Larry Flynt 15
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]