why is the service at cracker barrel always terriable?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 121 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
lee the complainer

Elgin, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Every time I've been there lately the waitress isn't on her game or she's blaming the the kitchen. It's not the kitchens fault that it took 15 minutes to get my drink!
flipflops

Corydon, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
It smells like smoke in there and I can't breath!!
homeskillet

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Food is HORRIBLE!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Food is horrible, service sucks! They run out of food! They suck.
makemewannaLALA

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Umm yeah and on days when they have "specials" there always out! Pisses me off :/
blondebeauty

Henderson, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I used to work there it sucked!
lalalelalala

Henderson, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2011
I work there, and I happen to think I'm a great server. Of course, the place can't seem to keep employees. I've worked there almost 2 years and the staff has almost completely changed. No, it's not the kitchen's fault that it takes 15 minutes to get your drink, your server is probably an idiot, but yes, it's the kitchen's fault when your food takes too long, or gets messed up. The people working in the kitchen are just as idiotic as MOST of the servers. ;)
Grammar Police

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 25, 2011
If you're going to insult someone or something, at least spell correctly when doing so.
Jill

Slaughters, KY

#9 Sep 2, 2011
There is a black waiter that works there named Anthony since he was my waiter I have never been back I have NEVER been treated like that
imdtf

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Cause they work for 2.50. An he and tips... They realize they have no life, so why should they care if you are happy..

Seriously if ur miserable with ur job, get another one
SUX

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2011
Cracker Barrel sucks period.....:(
holdup

Haubstadt, IN

#12 Sep 2, 2011
I work at Cracker Barrel also. If we suck so much, then why do we get so many customers not including our regulars.
George Harrison

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2011
Only fat people eat there and they're not that picky. I understand they are going to install pig troughs to speed things up.
imdtf

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2011
Cause they are to lazy to cook their own food..
imdtf

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2011
George Harrison wrote:
Only fat people eat there and they're not that picky. I understand they are going to install pig troughs to speed things up.
Lmgdmfao!!!!!!!
whatever

Evansville, IN

#16 Sep 2, 2011
holdup wrote:
I work at Cracker Barrel also. If we suck so much, then why do we get so many customers not including our regulars.
Yeah and you probably get alot of crappy tips..So whats ur point...A job for losers or teenagers..
whatever

Evansville, IN

#17 Sep 2, 2011
Cracker barrell suuuucks..Alot of idot servers who always get fooled into thinking they are gonna make alot of money..Dumbasses...thats why they have so many servers because they dont really want you to make any money..oh 50 % discount off the crappy food...wooooooow.....
holdup

Haubstadt, IN

#18 Sep 2, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you probably get alot of crappy tips..So whats ur point...A job for losers or teenagers..
Actually., you have to be over 18 to work there "whatever" so get it right, n no, I'm not a server there, so try again.
imdtf

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2011
holdup wrote:
<quoted text>Actually., you have to be over 18 to work there "whatever" so get it right, n no, I'm not a server there, so try again.
18 is still a teenager..

And if ur not a server then how do u know u get a lot of customers? I mean if ur a cook then u could be cooking for a few of fata$$s and think it's a bunch of people.. Hahah
holdup

Haubstadt, IN

#20 Sep 2, 2011
imdtf wrote:
<quoted text>18 is still a teenager..

And if ur not a server then how do u know u get a lot of customers? I mean if ur a cook then u could be cooking for a few of fata$$s and think it's a bunch of people.. Hahah
Cause I host dumba**., there are other positions that require communication with the customers. I make dam* good money for it too. && 18 still dies have the "teen" in it. Your still considered a legal adult at the age of 18. At least it's not like the teens at fast food thank you.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min no way 2,206
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Obama Zombies 151,577
Henderson football weak 1 hr Jenni 5
sleep 1 hr ret 6
jennifer odom 1 hr ret 4
4385 1 hr huh 9
Steve's Auto Body and Paint= Worst Place Ever! 1 hr wigga101 60
Redbanks board of directors 2 hr Really 167
My Honda Civic is the fastest car in town. Peri... 4 hr ariana grande 68
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••