henderson bad asses.
Truth

Utica, KY

#150 Aug 31, 2011
Most of these guys are prob posting their own names on here.
East end men

United States

#151 Aug 31, 2011
Cricket is beast! Get at em cricket!
Truth

Utica, KY

#152 Aug 31, 2011
Send the beast to a cage match then.
broker

Detroit, MI

#154 Aug 31, 2011
ckY wrote:
Landon talley back in the day use to whoop ass
Landon is a punk by his self, with his boys then he has a chance
Beth

Princeton, KY

#155 Aug 31, 2011
Stepha wrote:
<quoted text>Well then I guess your husband is a short little blue man??and yeah this is the topic bout bad asses. So do we need to start another one called -My Sister Does Meth-?
those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones! you gonna include yourself in that topic? y u hating on Brandy so bad? jealousy is a ugly thing...
Missy

Princeton, KY

#156 Aug 31, 2011
OMG...Stepha r u serious? come on, is this really the place for that?
uhh......

Toledo, OH

#157 Aug 31, 2011
ckY wrote:
Landon talley back in the day use to whoop ass
No
for a fact

Tomball, TX

#158 Aug 31, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>I think all dope heads need to be locked up!! Clean these streets up. Maybe put all the crack head and snitches in a cell together. That would be fun to see. Oh yeah and add in all the shit starters as well. After reading all these post i would say you are one of the biggest ones.... just sayin
Guess what.....I don't care what you think.....Don't know ya..... don't wanna know ya.... but your for sure a shit starting hypocrite.....( ya just proved it by posting this )..... it is what it is......just sayin .
Ray

Sellersburg, IN

#159 Sep 1, 2011
-Miranda Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your last name?
I really don't wanna put my name on here, but you know me, i'm your cousin :)
pupp

Tomball, TX

#160 Sep 1, 2011
Dorris Rideout was 7 people tried to kick his ass an they couldn't so ran over him with a car an killed him
ummm

Benton, KY

#161 Sep 1, 2011
pupp wrote:
Dorris Rideout was 7 people tried to kick his ass an they couldn't so ran over him with a car an killed him
omgggggg i hope they were prosecuted that is horrible
stepha

United States

#163 Sep 1, 2011
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones! you gonna include yourself in that topic? y u hating on Brandy so bad? jealousy is a ugly thing...
my house aint glass. Unlike other girls, i dont hide the things i do from my man. and did i ever proclaim innocence or have anyone on here doing it for me? Ok Missy you are right, this aint the place, its the topic bout henderson bad asses... not a bad ass, but ive kicked a few in my lifetime... cant say ive ever lost a fight... guess that other stuff belonged on that homewrecker topic... SORRY!!!!!!!!!
stepha

United States

#164 Sep 1, 2011
PLUS I DELETED MY COMMENT... everyone happy now? But the last one stands cause Beth whoever, im not jealous, i just keep it real. Jealous of what?
what?

Owensboro, KY

#165 Sep 1, 2011
What about Brad Inge or Dale Rigdon?
Beatle Fan

White House, TN

#166 Sep 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="what?"]What about Brad Inge or Dale Rigdon?[/QUOTE]

I used to beat them up on the way to a fight.
Old-Timer

Greenville, KY

#168 Sep 1, 2011
pupp wrote:
Dorris Rideout was 7 people tried to kick his ass an they couldn't so ran over him with a car an killed him
Haven't heard that name mentioned in many a year. As I recall he was kinda short and stocky with no neck to speak of. He seemed like a fairly easy going guy when sober. I remember stories about how the H.P.D. would dispatch all the officers they could spare when they got a call that Dorris Rideout was out brawling again. I'm not too sure now but I think the big fight he was in when he got ran over started out in the parking lot of that old tavern (can't remember the name) that used to be right where Audubon Pawn Shop now sits up on north Green street.
Help

United States

#169 Sep 1, 2011
Old-Timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard that name mentioned in many a year. As I recall he was kinda short and stocky with no neck to speak of. He seemed like a fairly easy going guy when sober. I remember stories about how the H.P.D. would dispatch all the officers they could spare when they got a call that Dorris Rideout was out brawling again. I'm not too sure now but I think the big fight he was in when he got ran over started out in the
parking lot of that old tavern (can't remember the name) that used to be right where Audubon
Pawn Shop now sits up on north Green
street.
Not trying to be funny but wasn't it a car load of black guys? I remember hearing about him when I was young. He was a bad Assssss
hendersonguy

Jeffersonville, IN

#170 Sep 1, 2011
Trey Duncan!
Tina

United States

#171 Sep 2, 2011
Steve marks
SweetHeat

United States

#172 Sep 2, 2011
I dnt consider myself a badass but I'm a MMA fighter check out my fights on you tube if dnt belive it...under MaEisha Lowe..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jailynna lord 2 min Honey 24
Amanda Green 3 min Amanda G 5
who set on fire? 5 min krs 4
When Courtney divorce final? 33 min dip 2
The Hypocracy of Trumps National Character Coun... 35 min Patriot 29
Tammy Jo Mills deadbeat mom 42 min Wth 10
The continued childishness of hysterical liberals. 46 min Patriot 44

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages