Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#72912 Oct 19, 2012
*SNOW not know.. either my eyes or my fingers are not working so well LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#72936 Oct 19, 2012
@ Cinnamon Girl, good stuff lol!
raven

United States

#72954 Oct 19, 2012
Quieter today. Perhaps, the birds are moving south. Settling down to finish a nice ebook by Terry Goodkind The First Confessor. Hope, it's as good as The Naked Empire.
raven

United States

#72957 Oct 19, 2012
As I posted before, sonar and/ or chemicals...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#72958 Oct 19, 2012
I hate being sick. I haven't been out to put seed out today. No pretty birds to watch.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72963 Oct 19, 2012
Yes it looks nice and quiet here. That's nice.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72964 Oct 19, 2012
In the spirit of positivity and all the regulars getting along and decent posters joining along, I want to dedicate the following song to two good friends of mine: Una and Imposter. I am very moved and emotional every time I hear this song. Hopefully, our beloved Kentucky Wildcats basketball teams will be saying this in several months. Enjoy!

DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72965 Oct 19, 2012
How dare you boo Queen like that. They were awesome in their prime.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72966 Oct 19, 2012
Who did what now??

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#72968 Oct 19, 2012
DontCare wrote:
In the spirit of positivity and all the regulars getting along and decent posters joining along, I want to dedicate the following song to two good friends of mine: Una and Imposter. I am very moved and emotional every time I hear this song. Hopefully, our beloved Kentucky Wildcats basketball teams will be saying this in several months. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C2NU98NZF8oXX
Queen was awesome! Freddie Mercury was, in my opinion, the greatest frontman of all time. I hope that your prediction of the Wildcats triumph in a few months will be fulfilled.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#72969 Oct 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
My aversion to sugar and salt began about the time that I lost my wife of many years. She did not survive being diabetic. I decided that I like life better than sugar and salt.
That is so sad about your wife, Ancient Wolf. I wish that I had the fortitude to eliminate sugar and salt from my diet. I did, finally, quit the smoking habit (7 months and counting), but I do use electronic "cigarettes" which do not have any tobacco, don't pollute indoor air with smoke, and with which you don't have to worry about burning the house down. In addition, they do not infringe on the rights of "non-smokers."

“I went through the desert”

Since: Jul 12

On a horse with no name

#72970 Oct 19, 2012
I for one am glad to see this thread get somewhat back on track. Its nice here.
Kind of vacant feeling, like a night alone in the desert. You lay on your back, look up at the stars, pitch a tent. Feel me?

On a horse with no name

#72971 Oct 19, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so sad about your wife, Ancient Wolf. I wish that I had the fortitude to eliminate sugar and salt from my diet. I did, finally, quit the smoking habit (7 months and counting), but I do use electronic "cigarettes" which do not have any tobacco, don't pollute indoor air with smoke, and with which you don't have to worry about burning the house down. In addition, they do not infringe on the rights of "non-smokers."
Do they contain nicotine?

On a horse with no name

#72972 Oct 19, 2012
DontCare wrote:
That was beautiful man, just ..beautiful. ;)
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#72973 Oct 19, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I hate being sick. I haven't been out to put seed out today. No pretty birds to watch.
Weather shows an increase in temperature by Sunday, maybe you will feel better by then and can see some birds.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#72974 Oct 19, 2012
DontCare wrote:

Great song! I tell people I justify the cost of my season basketball tickets as a non-medicinal solution to UK football

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72975 Oct 19, 2012
Well, if I felt better I would comment more. But I just don't feel like it.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72976 Oct 19, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen was awesome! Freddie Mercury was, in my opinion, the greatest frontman of all time. I hope that your prediction of the Wildcats triumph in a few months will be fulfilled.
I love "Another One Bites the Dust" by far my favorite.

UK will at least make the Elite 8.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72977 Oct 19, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>That was beautiful man, just ..beautiful. ;)
Thank you, sir
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#72978 Oct 19, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Great song! I tell people I justify the cost of my season basketball tickets as a non-medicinal solution to UK football
Absolutely, I'm very happy about basketball about ready to start, pin a loss on Duke in a few weeks and hopefully watch Mitch Barnhart finally let Joker Phillips go. Sadly, I'll be at the Georgia game tomorrow night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Henderson Sheriffs 24 min Jeff 246
What happened to Jason T./James D? 27 min Jeff 5
Why does the county support Cliff Williams body... 28 min Jeff 8
kim and her bald friend on backpage 37 min Jonathan 6
News Henderson homeowners concerned for property val... 49 min Hmm 21
Josh Littrell 1 hr Baja232 7
James Ipock - Topix please ban him. 2 hr Rick 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance