Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,772

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70747 Sep 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Una & Roaming
Good morning, getting ready to go again. Such is life.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70748 Sep 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No Emmys. Remember "The GONG show". They would beat that big metal drum about 1/2 way through a poor performance?
Oh yea, that was one of my favorites. "Chuckie Baby" was what they called the host Chuck Barris. President Nixon was on once saying "sock it to me". I think that show would go over big today. Seems I recall Chuckie being a assassin for the government. Urban legend or fact... we may never know.
NESARA

Stanton, KY

#70749 Sep 24, 2012
Crickets chirping wrote:
no one wants you to see the Golden Age Act which was suppose to be introduced to the public on 9/11/01. Wow, Sybil, I think you might be right. Forgiveness of debt and universal money. I had heard of it, looked it up and read somemore of it and came back to see if anyone wanted to discuss it. Guess I will turn in. 5:30 rolls around pretty fast.
There were people working on NESARA on 9/11/01 in WTC 7 prior to the building going down. Could be the reason why the international banking cabal brought it down. The Illuminati are big on numerology and it is interesting to note that 9/11/12 is exactly 100 days away from 12/21/12, which I got from this article on this site.
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/09/t-100-100-...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70751 Sep 24, 2012
Good mornning Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, and Sybil. My favorite posters still here. Great to start the morning off troll free. I am sure it won't take long though.

Great to start the day off with seeing those big gaps in the posts and know what/who they are. Who is vulgar and posting crap getting removed...hmmmmm that would be the ones who accuse me of doing it. If I see my posts with 5-6 good icon hits it must not be removed, but I sure don't see all the nasty responses in between, hahaha, I see where ratboy is daring the mods. Are they switching out the imposter and bird killer for the rat, teenie ponyrider, or a few of the others? It would be nice to go back to the interesting thread we had discussing the world events, especially since so much is going on that affects us all. Hope they find some new people to obsess over and stalk, like soon. We really make their day, don't we? lol

Bragging about my great life and living it to the fullest in so many ways,:) like you all do, I had a wonderful dinner with friends and family last night at Outbacks. Yummy. Then we went to a big bonfire and OMG, I had two jello shots that were tasty. 3 hours later we were hot tubbing it, jamming to some good music, and then cooking breakfast for everyone. Love my family and friends. Can't imagine life without them. Must be awful to be a sad little troll with a wasted, uneventful life. Hope you had a great weekend. I did.:)

Anyway, I hope you and all the decent posters (not you trolls) have a Marvelous Monday and here's a song for you:

U2 - Beautiful Day
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#70753 Sep 24, 2012
hahaha, I should of known I spoke too soon. lol

Bob Seger - Ship Of Fools
&fe ature=related

Must be troll radar.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#70758 Sep 24, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kJTURFcBuB8XX&feature=rel ated
Must be troll radar.
Hi, Abeliever. Glad that you take no crap from Una and the Gang.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70760 Sep 24, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kJTURFcBuB8XX&feature=rel ated
Must be troll radar.
No, you just did not give the teachers enough time to erase the blackboard.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70761 Sep 24, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Abeliever. Glad that you take no crap from Una and the Gang.
Good morning Oglala. I am out chopping down weeds and thinking these weeds are about as relevant as the troll comments. LOL
Pegasus

Richmond, KY

#70765 Sep 24, 2012
Anyone know anything about DARPA's (Defense Advanced Research Projects) Pegasus Project?
DARPA

Richmond, KY

#70766 Sep 24, 2012
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

“Question, Explore, Discover”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#70767 Sep 24, 2012
Pegasus wrote:
Anyone know anything about DARPA's (Defense Advanced Research Projects) Pegasus Project?
There is a Pegasus rocket that is widely used to launch satellites.

There is a Stargate SG1 episode called "The Pegasus Project".

DARPA has no listing for a "pegasus project".
I Yoga

Richmond, KY

#70768 Sep 24, 2012
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't look hard enough
http://www.projectpegasus.net/
http://www.greatdreams.com/darpa-pegasus.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti...
DARPA

Richmond, KY

#70769 Sep 24, 2012

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#70770 Sep 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Oglala. I am out chopping down weeds and thinking these weeds are about as relevant as the troll comments. LOL
Good afternoon, AW. We have 60 acres of weeds to contend with. Even so, I would rather tangle with the weeds than the trolls.
I Yoga

Richmond, KY

#70771 Sep 24, 2012
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
Stargate presented as science fiction may actually hold some truths. Are you familiar with the concepts of space-time and time-space?
Pythagoras

Richmond, KY

#70772 Sep 24, 2012
There will be a conference in Louisville next month from October 10-14th called Pythagoras Global Galactic Convergence 2012 which will include speakers from around the world talking about the awakening that his happening world wide and you will begin to understand a lot of what we have discussed in this thread and it will finally all make sense to you why things are happening the way they are. It would be an event worth attending either in person or via webcast and it is happening right here in KY.
http://www.pythagorasconferenceglobal.com/
Time Space

Richmond, KY

#70774 Sep 24, 2012
according to the theories of space-time and time-space, time has three dimensions (past, present, and future) just like space has three dimensions (length, width, depth), but that is really just a mental construct in the way we have been conditioned to perceive space-time in terms of 3 dimensional space and one dimensional time. If you flip that construct inside out, one can therefore imagine a three-dimensional time within the construct of a one-dimensional space, which is just as logically valid as its converse. Unless one can prove otherwise with a logical argument, there is no reason to believe that this is not at least possible. This is what is meant as time-travel in time-space. It is really just a mental abstraction just like living in the abstraction of space-time. I know this sounds a little out there, but this is what DARPA's Project Pegasus is all about.
nh is coming for you all

Lexington, KY

#70781 Sep 24, 2012
why dont you people get off the dead birds and get on jesus your all going to need him nh is coming
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70785 Sep 24, 2012
Hello descent folks. Trolls, naaaaa.
This has been one of them days that you get a lot done, but it still drags out like a troll on crack,, normally a busy days zips by. Time to sit back with a nice red wine and chill out.

Have a good afternoon.........trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70793 Sep 24, 2012
Some of the last 12 posts are strong evidence that those early release programs have major flaws. Time for the eraser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My brother hates me 1 hr Ggggggg 1
Dale Sights, Dr Logan (Aug '13) 2 hr im sure 113
BabyGirl 2 hr Abc 1
Wishing.... 2 hr Abc 27
Anyone know this Lady 2 hr Troy 1
RyanCarter 2 hr Wrong 3
Lindsey York 3 hr Hendo 2
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?