Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81706 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Pythagoras

Harrodsburg, KY

#70772 Sep 24, 2012
There will be a conference in Louisville next month from October 10-14th called Pythagoras Global Galactic Convergence 2012 which will include speakers from around the world talking about the awakening that his happening world wide and you will begin to understand a lot of what we have discussed in this thread and it will finally all make sense to you why things are happening the way they are. It would be an event worth attending either in person or via webcast and it is happening right here in KY.
http://www.pythagorasconferenceglobal.com/
Time Space

Harrodsburg, KY

#70774 Sep 24, 2012
according to the theories of space-time and time-space, time has three dimensions (past, present, and future) just like space has three dimensions (length, width, depth), but that is really just a mental construct in the way we have been conditioned to perceive space-time in terms of 3 dimensional space and one dimensional time. If you flip that construct inside out, one can therefore imagine a three-dimensional time within the construct of a one-dimensional space, which is just as logically valid as its converse. Unless one can prove otherwise with a logical argument, there is no reason to believe that this is not at least possible. This is what is meant as time-travel in time-space. It is really just a mental abstraction just like living in the abstraction of space-time. I know this sounds a little out there, but this is what DARPA's Project Pegasus is all about.
nh is coming for you all

Lexington, KY

#70781 Sep 24, 2012
why dont you people get off the dead birds and get on jesus your all going to need him nh is coming
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70785 Sep 24, 2012
Hello descent folks. Trolls, naaaaa.
This has been one of them days that you get a lot done, but it still drags out like a troll on crack,, normally a busy days zips by. Time to sit back with a nice red wine and chill out.

Have a good afternoon.........trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70793 Sep 24, 2012
Some of the last 12 posts are strong evidence that those early release programs have major flaws. Time for the eraser.
bird

United States

#70794 Sep 24, 2012
U all are crazy!
Stranger

United States

#70819 Sep 24, 2012
From Cartersville GA. Hello to friends.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#70821 Sep 25, 2012
Good Morning, peaceful night without all the graffiti on the blackboard.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70826 Sep 25, 2012
Morning. Daylight comes later and later as the winter approaches. Getting fewer birds passing thru this area too so the migrations must be well underway for this area, still I will not begin winter feeding until a good frost hits.

Squirrels, I don't think I've seen them in greater numbers in a long time. Are people not hunting these little tree rats anymore, the roads are littered with them and you cannot walk the woods without seeing hoards of them. I like the little rascals but seems they about over populate,,, like trolls.

Ok, have good day,,,,,,,,,,trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70827 Sep 25, 2012
Still nothing? Wow, I Left and it just died.
I have some really happy birds outside. They have anything they want to eat, bird seed wise anyway.
Time for the news, and school, oh and work.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#70834 Sep 25, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Still nothing? Wow, I Left and it just died.
I have some really happy birds outside. They have anything they want to eat, bird seed wise anyway.
Time for the news, and school, oh and work.
Yep, Some of the more naughty posts were buried on "Boot Hill". I had a nice rain here and the birds are now out enjoying some wet grasses and where I cut down the corn field. Several doves have survived the dove shooting that I heard over the ridge and that is good. I would rather watch them than shoot them.
seal

United States

#70836 Sep 25, 2012
Had good rain to!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#70837 Sep 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Hello descent folks. Trolls, naaaaa.
This has been one of them days that you get a lot done, but it still drags out like a troll on crack,, normally a busy days zips by. Time to sit back with a nice red wine and chill out.
Have a good afternoon.........trolls, not so much.
Hello Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, and Abeliever, and all others who post sane, clean comments. I had the same kind of day. A glass of wine sounds good, but I can't take the heartburn that follows. Have a nice evening folks, trolls not so much.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#70839 Sep 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning. Daylight comes later and later as the winter approaches. Getting fewer birds passing thru this area too so the migrations must be well underway for this area, still I will not begin winter feeding until a good frost hits.
Squirrels, I don't think I've seen them in greater numbers in a long time. Are people not hunting these little tree rats anymore, the roads are littered with them and you cannot walk the woods without seeing hoards of them. I like the little rascals but seems they about over populate,,, like trolls.
Ok, have good day,,,,,,,,,,trolls, not so much.
If the economy keeps going down the slippery slop, we may get hungry enough to eat those little critters. The old timers who lived up the road from my place gladly took squirrels that local hunters killed. I don't know how hungry I'd have to get to eat one, but we may need to change our attitudes and way of life in the not so distant future. Humanity is in for a big re-set soon. There's too much unrest around the world, and too many natural disasters to think otherwise. I'm afraid that we are the last generation to enjoy "the good life."
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70856 Sep 25, 2012
Good afternoon. It rained here also, but had to get out in it for a trip to london where it was a full on monsoon. I guess we could use the rain though.

Well otta here for a while
Have a good evening,,,,,,,,Trolls,,,,,not so much

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#70870 Sep 25, 2012
Hi my favorite posters!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70895 Sep 25, 2012
There is a screech owl at the edge of the woods screeching, have not heard one in a while. Maybe he's trying to spook a troll out in the open so he can kill it... one can only hope you know.

Have a good night all,,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#70905 Sep 26, 2012
Looks like everyone has forgotten about the dead birds and are staying busy trying to convince others that they are significant. I'm sorry to say that you have all failed. This thread looks like a bunch of school kids trying to one-up the others.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#70914 Sep 26, 2012
Well, THIS troll has another busy day. However I am liking this weather. It's nice. The birds LOVE it. :o)
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#70915 Sep 26, 2012
Good morning. Time to get out and get the morning workout underway. Shine splints are forcing me to alter my workout with less running, mixing more quick paced walking with shorter periods of running the trails,, getting old isn't for wimps.

Ok have a great day,,,,,, Trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amos Russellburg 5 min Look 17
Miss u like crazy baby! 21 min neverforgot 14
relationships don't exist 53 min neverforgot 1
roy paragon (Apr '12) 2 hr Anonymooose 14
william gish 3 hr An ex from the past 5
Can black people be racist? 3 hr amazing 3
Kendra Horton 3 hr Meee 18
How tacky Scott Crafton 3 hr Hmmm 40

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance