child support question

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 15, 2012
HAs wrote:
I heard if a woman has not put the baby daddy on Childs support in 2 years after the baby's born they cannot get you with back Childs support. Is that true?
I doubt it. You owe the child for 18 years ... Until 24 if they are in school. And owe until its paid ... Every cent.
hmmm

United States

#22 Jul 15, 2012
You don't need an attorney. Don't waste your money. I went and hired an attorney for the same reason and all I heard was WE CAN'T FIND HIM to serve him papers or arrest him for the child support warrant.
hmmm

United States

#23 Jul 15, 2012
ImStraightUp wrote:
<quoted text>i think they should come up with a system where they dont get money they get a card like food stamps that can only b used for rent or clothes or diapers etc thats y most men dont want to pay who wants to give there x money to get hi or take there new boyfriends out and thats what 65% of women around here do with it.
yes!
HAs

United States

#24 Jul 15, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. You owe the child for 18 years ... Until 24 if they are in school. And owe until its paid ... Every cent.
I said back Childs support
beenthere

Louisville, KY

#25 Jul 15, 2012
There is a place in Owensboro you can call! Promise they will get the ball rolling!
zxr

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jul 15, 2012
skigreen wrote:
the ex is supposed to be paying child support and doesnt and the cops always say they cant find him. we see him all the time. we have even seen the cops pull up at his house and him turn around a calmly walk in the house and they go knock on the door and he doesnt answer and they say they cant do anything about that it just seems to me like if they know for sure he is there they can do something about it
Find him driving down the road and follow him, call the police, report him for reckless driving, and give the location of where he is, cops pull him over.. And bam, if there is a warrant, then he will go to jail.

Since: Jul 12

White House, TN

#27 Jul 15, 2012
pixie that is another thing been to court serval times over the years know that its in the system. went to the ky web site where u are supposed to be able to see everything and it says that its invailid i dont understand whats going on. pretty sure he messes with a few drugs and starting to wonder if he is an informat and isnt ever gonna be caught

White House, TN

#28 Jul 15, 2012
beenthere where is this place in oboro to get the ball rolling
pixie

Owensboro, KY

#29 Jul 15, 2012
skigreen wrote:
pixie that is another thing been to court serval times over the years know that its in the system. went to the ky web site where u are supposed to be able to see everything and it says that its invailid i dont understand whats going on. pretty sure he messes with a few drugs and starting to wonder if he is an informat and isnt ever gonna be caught
Try it again. They are just now getting it up and going.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 15, 2012
HAs wrote:
<quoted text>I said back Childs support
I realize what you said. I said you owe until they are 18 or 24 in school. Whether is current or the rears ... You owe it! And will owe it until every cent is paid.
ProGMC

New Albany, IN

#31 Jul 15, 2012
Waaan wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize what you said. I said you owe until they are 18 or 24 in school. Whether is current or the rears ... You owe it! And will owe it until every cent is paid.
In the state of Ky. You only pay child support unil 18yrs old or until they are out of High School. Unless you've agreed to pay past that in you divorce decree. I just had that conversation with the Co. Attorney. I dont know why they havent done something with this guy. Ive never been behind but still get treated like Charles Manson everytime I have to go to Co.Attoneys offce. Thanks to all the dead beat parents for making it hard on the ones who take care of their responsablities.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#32 Jul 15, 2012
If the person is as bad as you are making them sound it may be in your best interest to cut your losses and go on with your life. If they have already been court ordered to pay and aren't then they obviously do not care about the law or anything pertaining to it. I had custody of my children when they were growing up and never asked for a dime from my ex because I knew I was better off without it.
neen there-done that

Florence, KY

#33 Jul 15, 2012
file contempt charges on him through the county attorney's office, and give them his address. i did it, and even had to call the illinois police to have my baby daddy extradited back here to appear in court. it worked.

White House, TN

#34 Jul 17, 2012
they just say over and over there is nothing i can do till they find him i see him all over the place i guess everyone else is just blind
pixie

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jul 17, 2012
skigreen wrote:
they just say over and over there is nothing i can do till they find him i see him all over the place i guess everyone else is just blind
Contact the Frankfort office!!!
pixie

Owensboro, KY

#36 Jul 17, 2012
skigreen wrote:
It sounds like your worker is a POS. THANK GOD I have a good one!!
madmama

Hamilton, OH

#37 Jul 17, 2012
Ok here's a question for u guys....

How much is the average child support payment on one child per week for someone who works for minimum wage and never over 40 hrs?
help

Florence, KY

#38 Jul 17, 2012
Took my child father to court once. It still didn't help me out. All he did was lie about having a job and said he was taking classes for his ged and that was the reason why he was behind. Which is more excuses to not help his child out? They found out he doesn't work anywhere and he now has a warrent out. I would be nice for some help from him but another worthless ahole. Does anybody know if taking him to court again would do any good?
hmmm

United States

#39 Jul 17, 2012
madmama wrote:
Ok here's a question for u guys....

How much is the average child support payment on one child per week for someone who works for minimum wage and never over 40 hrs?
I think 50-60 per kid
madmama

Hamilton, OH

#40 Jul 17, 2012
OK what happens if they have other children from a previous marrriage that they pay on would i still revieve the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The long hair blue/green eyed con does it again!! 3 hr Publicmessage 1
Firedome 4 hr Wont be back 7
Meth junkie named Tim 4 hr justsaynotodrugs 13
Scott Turner 5 hr Maybenotmaybeso 9
Caleb Carter and Faylynn Melton 5 hr Ashleyw 3
I said I was over it but I lied 5 hr wrong 43
Richard Brown aka b!+ch boy 6 hr Better believe it 2
Babybaby 8 hr Facts 126

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web