pass hair drug test
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
desperate

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2012
What can i do to pass a hair drug test?? What product or what did you use? Plz only serious answers. I dont do anything any more but have a hair folicle test coming up in about 2 weeks. And the time frame is not going to be enough time to get rid of it.. Plz HELP
roots

Cadiz, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
desperate wrote:
What can i do to pass a hair drug test?? What product or what did you use? Plz only serious answers. I dont do anything any more but have a hair folicle test coming up in about 2 weeks. And the time frame is not going to be enough time to get rid of it.. Plz HELP
follicle tests can go back a long time. I don't know that there is a product that covers that. Having said that, other "cover up" products... Are illegal so good luck.
janeDoe

Eddyville, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2012
They do make shampoos, but wether they work or not is hit and miss. Only real way is shave. Then yell them your on a swim team or something.
Uh huh

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
I got an idea- don't do drugs.
lol

New Albany, IN

#5 Apr 27, 2012
^ yeah walk in bald the day before your hair follicle test real smart. They can use body hair also. Hair tests go back 90 days for the record. Ok you really want to pass this? I will only tell you how to do it, If you sincerely promise to comment back after your results get back and let us know how they turned out good or bad. Deal?
whatevs

San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 27, 2012
test
desperate

Akron, OH

#8 Apr 27, 2012
I smoked weed once like two months ago and yes, the test they are doing only goes back 3 months. Just nervous cause its cutting it kinda close to the test. Never done any other drugs. Just was at the wrong place at the wrong time now im suffering the consequences. And i didnt know the clensing shampoos were illigal. Dont want to do anything else illegal.
HYG

Henderson, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
desperate wrote:
I smoked weed once like two months ago and yes, the test they are doing only goes back 3 months. Just nervous cause its cutting it kinda close to the test. Never done any other drugs. Just was at the wrong place at the wrong time now im suffering the consequences. And i didnt know the clensing shampoos were illigal. Dont want to do anything else illegal.
At this point with the time you have had I would suggest trying the shampoo. Buy it off the internet and ship it to your home.
duh truf

Birdseye, IN

#10 Apr 27, 2012
lol wrote:
^ yeah walk in bald the day before your hair follicle test real smart. They can use body hair also. Hair tests go back 90 days for the record. Ok you really want to pass this? I will only tell you how to do it, If you sincerely promise to comment back after your results get back and let us know how they turned out good or bad. Deal?
For the record they can go back 7 years

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 27, 2012
desperate wrote:
Only thing that you can do is shave your head and do a full body wax.
lol

New Albany, IN

#12 Apr 27, 2012
duh truf wrote:
<quoted text>For the record they can go back 7 years
Employers will not go back farther then 90 days. And even if they DID they couldn't hold anything you did 7 years ago against you, because stuff you did back then would not affect you work now! For the record the employer can actually get in trouble for doing that! If your smart and know how to not get taken advantage of. Please for " any records " do not try to educate me on anything to do with hair follicle testing. Thank you have a nice day! Oh and i bet " for the record " you have no clue how to successfully pass a hair follicle test, so you can just go troll some other topix..........
lol

New Albany, IN

#13 Apr 27, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>Only thing that you can do is shave your head and do a full body wax.
wrong!!.. I have the answer but apparently OP doesnt want it.. I dont know if i even want my secret to be known publically. Especially since he doesnt seem too worried about it.
huh

Cadiz, KY

#14 Apr 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Employers will not go back farther then 90 days. And even if they DID they couldn't hold anything you did 7 years ago against you, because stuff you did back then would not affect you work now! For the record the employer can actually get in trouble for doing that! If your smart and know how to not get taken advantage of. Please for " any records " do not try to educate me on anything to do with hair follicle testing. Thank you have a nice day! Oh and i bet " for the record " you have no clue how to successfully pass a hair follicle test, so you can just go troll some other topix..........
"and for the record" HUH?
duh truf

Birdseye, IN

#15 Apr 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Employers will not go back farther then 90 days. And even if they DID they couldn't hold anything you did 7 years ago against you, because stuff you did back then would not affect you work now! For the record the employer can actually get in trouble for doing that! If your smart and know how to not get taken advantage of. Please for " any records " do not try to educate me on anything to do with hair follicle testing. Thank you have a nice day! Oh and i bet " for the record " you have no clue how to successfully pass a hair follicle test, so you can just go troll some other topix..........
then hope it's not Toyota. They go back at least 6 months.
And yes I do know how to pass a drug test.....dont do them.
And for the record.....employers can go back longer but it cost a lot more money
seriously

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2012
duh truf wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record they can go back 7 years
No company is going to spend the money for a 7 yr test for an initial drug screening. If it has been 2 months and only one time you are going to be pretty safe.
duh truf

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>No company is going to spend the money for a 7 yr test for an initial drug screening. If it has been 2 months and only one time you are going to be pretty safe.
they do at Toyota.......so that would be "most" companies.
justsayno

Utica, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2012
Uh huh wrote:
I got an idea- don't do drugs.
I had a friend that was fired for testing positive for a masking agent.
Kyian

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2012
desperate wrote:
Here's a thought dumba$$... DON'T DO DOPE!!!
You deserve to lose your job!
truthwillsetufre e

New Albany, IN

#21 Apr 28, 2012
Kyian wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a thought dumba$$... DON'T DO DOPE!!!
You deserve to lose your job!
weed is a plant. I guess if you eat vegetables or fruits you also eat dope. Guess vegetarians are the biggest dopeheads of them all. If god didnt want weed on earth, it wouldnt grow naturally. Hell christopher columbus discovered america looking for another piece of land where weed was growing.
yodel

United States

#22 Apr 28, 2012
desperate wrote:
Just say no to Drugs dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice try Bryce Williams. 3 min James 54
brandi skaggs 17 min Always know 58
Sheena wilson 19 min Always know 3
Dale Griffin 33 min Afan 1
Chattanooga 42 min Maybegiveup 2
1605 1 hr hahahabaash 2
Who sleepin with who at Gibbs?!? 1 hr peaches 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance