stupid employers that hire drug deale...

stupid employers that hire drug dealers/users

Posted in the Henderson Forum

concerned customer

Cadiz, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Someone please tell me why is seen PAUL DAVID HOUSE driving a A1 septict truck today? does these people seriously not know what kind of person or man he is? Be watching the paper because hes gonna take that business down like he has so many others!!!
Carla

Cadiz, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2011
are you serious? they do our work for us but if Brad has someone like that working for him then I will call someone else next time I need service done on my property. No drug dealer or thief will work for me in my house, wake up Brad what are you thinking?
Septicman

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2011
If you need septic work done call Comb's Services. Good people and better pricing.
roll

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Call branns plumbing n septic
Grant

Herndon, VA

#5 Nov 5, 2011
Carla wrote:
are you serious? they do our work for us but if Brad has someone like that working for him then I will call someone else next time I need service done on my property. No drug dealer or thief will work for me in my house, wake up Brad what are you thinking?
Probably casing out someone's house for another burglary
open your eyes

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Not my problem. F U Paul David. As for you, loyalty? Know anything about it?
nobody

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Open your eyes!!!!!
nobody

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2011
Open your eyes!!!
kendra

Cadiz, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2011
this man is gonna give u and ur business a bad name, hes a con artist and will make u believe any lie he can tell....
hmm1

White House, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2011
roll wrote:
Call branns plumbing n septic
agreed
yip

Evansville, IN

#12 Nov 6, 2011
Shut up you people are stupid! Good god. I'm so tired of hearing about it! If he has a job, then maybe he's trying to better himself. Don't know him, don't really care, but SHUT UP!
nobody

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2011
If u don't know him stay out of it YIP
umm

Cadiz, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
I know that not just ANYBODY wants to play in shit for a living. JS! Also PDH isn't the only dealer/user working for him. Hell there everywhere ... Most likely if your a business owner in Henderson than you have at least 1 drugie working for ya! It's just that rampant here! Sad but true~!

Toledo, OH

#16 Nov 6, 2011
Dont call branns plumbing steve is a d*ck and most of the time milks all of his jobs takes his sweet time just to get a extra few dollars out of his customers

“i like tacos”

Since: Sep 11

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2011
Maybe he is trying to turn his life around. None of y'all really know what he is doing, but if he is trying to get himself right, why don't you let him? Instead of trying to bring him and the people he works with down, how bout you let him do his thing and if he fucks up then get his ass. It's hard enough to get a job after you have been to jail. Sometimes it takes a while to get on the right track.
umm

Cadiz, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2011
imaturtle wrote:
Maybe he is trying to turn his life around. None of y'all really know what he is doing, but if he is trying to get himself right, why don't you let him? Instead of trying to bring him and the people he works with down, how bout you let him do his thing and if he fucks up then get his ass. It's hard enough to get a job after you have been to jail. Sometimes it takes a while to get on the right track.
That Rat has never been to jail. He has been a CI for 17 years! He is out and about gets caught with drugs and sets ppl up so that he can stay out and do his drugs! Its one thing to rat somebody out and get your life straight but this POS rats ppl out and then with the $$$$ he makes for ratting buys more drugs! And eventually gets caught again and repeats the process! He's a real winner!
lil bit

Cadiz, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2011
sounds like A1 Septic has problems; feel sorry for the innocent employees that r gonna get caught in his web!!! keep ur distance and dnt try to b his friend.....
Jeremy

Cadiz, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2011
havnt seen him n their truck in a few days, think maybe brad woke up and got rid of his no good ass
haha

Cadiz, KY

#22 Nov 17, 2011
they r starting to do sloppy work, had to call them back 3 times to re-do something that shoulda been done right the first time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good man 49 min truth 3
Mike burkes 52 min Girl 5
Dana 56 min skip 2
Craig schreiner 1 hr truth 31
Michael Burkes Animal Control (Aug '13) 1 hr Well too 18
Unlawful firing of Coach Isenberg 2 hr 6_3_2 baby 24
Hot Pants Houlihan 2 hr Looking Around 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance