YOU know

United States

#31 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>Oh little miss classy, I never said I wanted to know her name. I simply said she needs to slow the hell down. But don't worry pumpkin my ass isn't lazy and I will say something to HER the next time. I don't need to know the inconsiderate bitches name we aren't having tea or anything.
Oh sorry I did say "I'd like to know her name" sorry. I was a little sleepy. But knowing her name would help report her to the right person. I am sure your her.:)
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#32 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little miss classy, I never said I wanted to know her name. I simply said she needs to slow the hell down. But don't worry pumpkin my ass isn't lazy and I will say something to HER the next time. I don't need to know the inconsiderate bitches name we aren't having tea or anything.
Oh you didn't say you wish you knew her name?
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I knew her name to.
Nope you didn't say you wish you knew her name. Not at all. You didn't. You're right. Good Luck With That. Dumbass people post something and then can't remember what they post. People need to look at what they previously posted before making themselves look stupid. Well, big bad ass, get off here and tell her then. Stop complaining and do something about it. Don't forget she will probably go off in her "ghetto white girl" fashion. Don't be scared though because she is probably all talk....just like alot of people on here. Do something about it or STHU.
justjealous

United States

#33 Dec 7, 2012
Well if it were me I would have no problem telling her to slow down. Get a back bone & take this to her. Who gives 2 shits what her name is.
Eclipse

Jeffersonville, IN

#34 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little miss classy, I never said I wanted to know her name. I simply said she needs to slow the hell down. But don't worry pumpkin my ass isn't lazy and I will say something to HER the next time. I don't need to know the inconsiderate bitches name we aren't having tea or anything.
I think we should have tea in a group around the car. We should just go ahead and get it out in the open who is banging who and what teacher's spouse is banging the white car chick. Also, who the BOZO is driving the BLACK SUV and all! We should just have TEA!
please

Tucker, GA

#35 Dec 7, 2012
She's a ginger what do you expect.
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#36 Dec 7, 2012
Just waiting to see if anyone confronts her today.
I doubt it will happen because that would mean they would have to have some human interaction and a backbone. They can only type BS on this forum because of fear of getting the crap smacked out of them.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#37 Dec 7, 2012
just saying wrote:
Just waiting to see if anyone confronts her today.
I doubt it will happen because that would mean they would have to have some human interaction and a backbone. They can only type BS on this forum because of fear of getting the crap smacked out of them.
Yeah petrified!
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#38 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah petrified!
You must be since you sat your ass in your car and did nothing again today.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#39 Dec 7, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>You must be since you sat your ass in your car and did nothing again today.
She didn't speed in there today. She parked by the buses and walked in front of them over in front of the school and cut in line that way. Got her daughter and walked BACK IN FRONT OF THE BUSES!
wondering

Princeton, KY

#40 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't speed in there today. She parked by the buses and walked in front of them over in front of the school and cut in line that way. Got her daughter and walked BACK IN FRONT OF THE BUSES!
Now how safe is that?^^^^^
ummm

United States

#41 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't speed in there today. She parked by the buses and walked in front of them over in front of the school and cut in line that way. Got her daughter and walked BACK IN FRONT OF THE BUSES!
but YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER!!!!!! Just like I said.... Chicken shit.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#42 Dec 7, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>but YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER!!!!!! Just like I said.... Chicken shit.
She didn't pull in going 50mph today. The only people she put into danger today was herself and her child walking in front if the buses.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#43 Dec 7, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>but YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER!!!!!! Just like I said.... Chicken shit.
Do do you know her name?
wondering

Princeton, KY

#44 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Do do you know her name?
So do you know her name?**
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#45 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you know her name?**
What we know is that you are nothing but hot air that has no backbone.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#46 Dec 7, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>What we know is that you are nothing but hot air that has no backbone.
LOL! OK! So no you don't know her name?
wondering

Princeton, KY

#47 Dec 7, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>What we know is that you are nothing but hot air that has no backbone.
OK! Kind of like you "just saying"? If your child doesn't attend this school this topic really has nothing to do with you. Unless of course you are 1 of the 5 other parents that thinks its OK to cut in line too. ATTENTION: The car line in there for a reason !!!! GET IN IT!
YOU know

United States

#48 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! OK! So no you don't know her name?
She must have gotten the topix memo. Did things different today. So she must have been scared.
wondering

Princeton, KY

#49 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>She must have gotten the topix memo. Did things different today. So she must have been scared.
That's what I'm thinking too.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#50 Dec 7, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>OK! Kind of like you "just saying"? If your child doesn't attend this school this topic really has nothing to do with you. Unless of course you are 1 of the 5 other parents that thinks its OK to cut in line too. ATTENTION: The car line in there for a reason !!!! GET IN IT!
then you should have told her that to her face since you can get on here and bitch about it because you're to chicken shit to say it face to face. No, I don't know her name, nor do I care... But why get on here and ask for her name if you aren't going to say or do anything about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next baseball coach 41 min truth 3
Liberals are now officially insane ; ) 42 min truth 15
Zach Dossett 44 min Beware 2
D j poop pants at als 47 min x-D 38
divorce 59 min Curious 2
Lookin for snowbunny. 1 hr ash 7
David Wright 1 hr User Name 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages