First Prev
of 6
Next Last
slow down

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
If no one tells her then you need to tell her yourself, before she actually does pull in to fast one day as hits a child.
dumb dude

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Sounds like a fast ass female like the rest of em from Henderson. Damn pill feinds
mommy2

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I have also noticed this while there is nothing wrong with her pulling around there is if she is driving that fast.....Instead of putting her on here where someone could possibly name her inform Mrs. Bugg
Kitty Crack

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Why not get out of your car and just tell the lady I don't appreciate you flying in like an idiot with kids around STOP it now
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Dec 6, 2012
And what do you expect to accomplish by getting on here complaining? Instead of being on here complaining why don't you bring it to the attention of someone in an authoritative position at the school or even the police department? You can complain to them anonymously so you don't have to worry about the person driving the car finding out who complained.
Snapper

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm trying to accomplish finding out their name. That was the question I asked.
Approach her!
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Dec 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm trying to accomplish finding out their name. That was the question I asked.
Your first post was complaining about her speeding and about her parking, going inside to pick up her daughter, and not waiting in line. You didn't ask her name until the seventh post. If you want to know her name why not ask her? If you want to complain anonymously because you are scared of confrontation and think she is putting a child in danger or breaking the law you should notify someone that can do something about it and not just get on here to complain. If you are coming on HERE looking for a persons name that is pretty sad. You need to do something about it or stop complaining. Be a responsible adult and stop acting like a child.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Snapper wrote:
<quoted text>Approach her!
she won't ... She's to chicken shit... That's why she is on here looking for names.... Go confront her Internet gangster.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Go back and read my first post. It says " WHO drives the white Sebring convertible ...". That's asking WHO! And I never said she went inside to pick her child up. She speeds into the parking lot, goes and parks her car and gets out and waits standing in the parking lot to get her child. She does this so she doesn't have to wait like the rest of us parents. She wouldn't be so noticeable being so "impatient" to wait like the rest of us if she wasn't entering the parking lot going 50mph going the wrong way. So does anybody know who drives the white Sebring convertible ?
you see her do it every day.... Go confront her..... What the hell are you going to do if you find out? NOTHING
Snapper

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Dec 6, 2012
I am going to ask again!!!!! Why not approach her? What is sooooo wrong with approaching her? APPROACH HER
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Dec 6, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
you see her do it every day.... Go confront her..... What the hell are you going to do if you find out? NOTHING
That's why they are on here looking to get the persons' name on here. They are too scared to confront her personally so they would like to get her name on here so people can bash her. Pathetic. They definately aren't going to do anything but sit here and complain and look for someone to post the persons' name on here. It annoys me when all people do is complain about things but don't take the necessary steps to make a needed change. People need to stop complaining so much and start doing something about it, but it is easier to just sit back anonymously and complain about things. I think the phrase that is often used in a situation like this is "Stop being a coward and do something about it!" But as you said they (the original poster) isn't going to do anything even if they did find out the persons' name.
Same

Union, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
This is my wife and I do not like you talkig about her on topix.
ummm

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
So does anybody know her name?
I'm gonna be there tomorrow to see if you have the balls to say anything... I bet she knocks you out.
yo

New Albany, IN

#22 Dec 6, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Your first post was complaining about her speeding and about her parking, going inside to pick up her daughter, and not waiting in line. You didn't ask her name until the seventh post. If you want to know her name why not ask her? If you want to complain anonymously because you are scared of confrontation and think she is putting a child in danger or breaking the law you should notify someone that can do something about it and not just get on here to complain. If you are coming on HERE looking for a persons name that is pretty sad. You need to do something about it or stop complaining. Be a responsible adult and stop acting like a child.
Hey moron, the first sentence asks her name. Do you know how to read or just want to start more drama?
felix the cat

Tucker, GA

#23 Dec 6, 2012
yo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, the first sentence asks her name. Do you know how to read or just want to start more drama?
Hey moron seems like you're the one wanting to start drama. Since you're worried about a name why don't you put yours up or shut up.
YOU know

Willowbrook, IL

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Who drives the convertible White Sebring that picks up her daughter everyday @ Bend Gate? She pulls in and out of the parking lot going 50 mph spinning rocks everyday. She pulls in and passes everybody in line , parks and walks up to get her child. Why? Everybody else waits their turn. What makes her thinks she's any better. Does anybody know who this is? She needs to be told to SLOW DOWN and get in line and wait like the rest of us.
I wish I knew her name to. She's a little ghetto girl jamming her rap music flying through the line at full speed acting like she's somebody. If she cared about HER child she wouldn't act like that. I will gladly confront her & say something to her the next time I see it happen. She needs to leave a little bit earlier or allow her child to ride the bus or stay at the after school program. & trust me mrs Bugg won't do squat because she's so oblivious as to what to do as a principle at bendgate. Mr stiner on the other hand would have noticed the situation himself & kindly dealt with it. I don't blame this mom being concerned about it as I am too & it's kinda difficult to confront somebody when you're actually a parent in line already waiting for your child. Not to mention she zooms by too fast to "catch" her. Plus she might go all "ghetto white girl on somebody" & we all know that's not classy she wouldn't take it as being concerned I am sure & to whomever stated that this was his wife maybe you should alert her about the parents who are concerned. She's not winning PTA mom of the year :)
ummm

Lexington, KY

#26 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I knew her name to. She's a little ghetto girl jamming her rap music flying through the line at full speed acting like she's somebody. If she cared about HER child she wouldn't act like that. I will gladly confront her & say something to her the next time I see it happen. She needs to leave a little bit earlier or allow her child to ride the bus or stay at the after school program. & trust me mrs Bugg won't do squat because she's so oblivious as to what to do as a principle at bendgate. Mr stiner on the other hand would have noticed the situation himself & kindly dealt with it. I don't blame this mom being concerned about it as I am too & it's kinda difficult to confront somebody when you're actually a parent in line already waiting for your child. Not to mention she zooms by too fast to "catch" her. Plus she might go all "ghetto white girl on somebody" & we all know that's not classy she wouldn't take it as being concerned I am sure & to whomever stated that this was his wife maybe you should alert her about the parents who are concerned. She's not winning PTA mom of the year :)
then why don't you step up and confront her too? Nope y'all rather get on here and talk all this shit. It's time.... Shit or get off the pot.
yo

New Albany, IN

#28 Dec 7, 2012
felix the cat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron seems like you're the one wanting to start drama. Since you're worried about a name why don't you put yours up or shut up.
I'm just sick of the people posting drama without even reading the posts correctly. I think moron correctly nails it. You must be kidding right? big time calling me out so how about you start with your name and I will follow. Moron
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Dec 7, 2012
YOU know wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I knew her name to. She's a little ghetto girl jamming her rap music flying through the line at full speed acting like she's somebody. If she cared about HER child she wouldn't act like that. I will gladly confront her & say something to her the next time I see it happen. She needs to leave a little bit earlier or allow her child to ride the bus or stay at the after school program. & trust me mrs Bugg won't do squat because she's so oblivious as to what to do as a principle at bendgate. Mr stiner on the other hand would have noticed the situation himself & kindly dealt with it. I don't blame this mom being concerned about it as I am too & it's kinda difficult to confront somebody when you're actually a parent in line already waiting for your child. Not to mention she zooms by too fast to "catch" her. Plus she might go all "ghetto white girl on somebody" & we all know that's not classy she wouldn't take it as being concerned I am sure & to whomever stated that this was his wife maybe you should alert her about the parents who are concerned. She's not winning PTA mom of the year :)
Instead of wishing to know her name you should get your lazy ass out of your car and ask her. The other person said the woman parks, gets out of her car, and waits for her kid. Sounds to me like you have plenty of time to get out of your car and ask her name. Stop being scared to stand up for something you believe in. If all you are gonna do is complain instead of doing something about it then you both need to STHU.
YOU know

United States

#30 Dec 7, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of wishing to know her name you should get your lazy ass out of your car and ask her. The other person said the woman parks, gets out of her car, and waits for her kid. Sounds to me like you have plenty of time to get out of your car and ask her name. Stop being scared to stand up for something you believe in. If all you are gonna do is complain instead of doing something about it then you both need to STHU.
Oh little miss classy, I never said I wanted to know her name. I simply said she needs to slow the hell down. But don't worry pumpkin my ass isn't lazy and I will say something to HER the next time. I don't need to know the inconsiderate bitches name we aren't having tea or anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael rittenberry 1 min Lucifer 5
Jan 6 5 min Realtree 26
Last Post Wins (May '11) 22 min Hiddename 991
Torie Taylor 26 min Bye 4
Tommy Mcguire 27 min Wtf 7
Beat her up 29 min Lmao 24
Wes sutton 1 hr Lucifer 5
Fake News Awards. As easy as 123. All liberals.... 2 hr Stfu already 77

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web