spudz n stuff closed
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WTF

Georgetown, IN

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Why is Spudz N Stuff closed at 9:30? I
thought they closed at 10 or 11?! I won't be going back this is BS. You have operations hours for a reason.
idc

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Go somewhere else and get the hell over it. People in Henderson are so dramatic. You make a topic because they are closed & say you won't go back. Sniff-tear- you'll go back now shut the hell up!
it happen

New Albany, IN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Think it was with family or something...emergency they happen...tater takes four minutes in microwave lazy person...
WTF

Georgetown, IN

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Dramatic? Ha. Since when were men dramatic. Believe me I will be going somewhere else unless there is a good reason for it. Damn I was trying to find out if maybe there was an emergency or something dumba$$. You don't like the topic then don't read it. Mind your own and fu$k off. This is a public place to post stuff and I will post wth I want. Wasn't bad mouthing the place just asking.
spudz

Georgetown, IN

#6 Aug 4, 2012
This isn't the first time they have closed early. If you noticed it's usually on Saturday nights. Saturday night's are extremely slow nights for them therefore they close early. It would make more sense to change your hours instead of just closing early and surprising the customers.
Dootie

Shelbyville, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2012
I dootied in the spudz.
smh

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
Dramatic? Ha. Since when were men dramatic. Believe me I will be going somewhere else unless there is a good reason for it. Damn I was trying to find out if maybe there was an emergency or something dumba$$. You don't like the topic then don't read it. Mind your own and fu$k off. This is a public place to post stuff and I will post wth I want. Wasn't bad mouthing the place just asking.
Calm it down.
hellWithTaters

Georgetown, IN

#9 Aug 4, 2012
That place is a damn joke anyways, put were open on the sign have all 2 employees with cars park out front like customers so they look occupied lmao when you drive by and see the same peice of junk dodge truck and that same little white car there it just makes one think gee those people sure do like taters , they eat there everyday lmao. Change sign to say were open and close early? Genius.
idc

United States

#10 Aug 4, 2012
I was just simply pointing out how stupid you are for getting on here throwing a fit bc they are closed. Like you said its public I can say what I please so deal with it!
hellWithTaters

Georgetown, IN

#11 Aug 4, 2012
There was a family emergency! Had a BRUISED SPUD!
Ringo

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2012
OMG Let's go sh*&t all over the parking lot.OMG OMG I couldn't get a frickin potato cuz I have no sense to make one at home OMG OMG
kel

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2012
I believe the actual point being made here is if you have posted hours then you should be open when you say you are going to be or notify customers that you will be closing early. Not keeping posted hours is a sure fire way to kill a business.
taco

United States

#14 Aug 5, 2012
I heard they will be serving fries today
eat your spuds

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Something happened and they closed early. Damn, get over it!
WTF

Georgetown, IN

#17 Aug 5, 2012
kel wrote:
I believe the actual point being made here is if you have posted hours then you should be open when you say you are going to be or notify customers that you will be closing early. Not keeping posted hours is a sure fire way to kill a business.
Thank you. Finally an educated person!
idc

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Aug 5, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Finally an educated person!
. like yourself?? Haha we know what you meant but did you really have to cry about it on topix? The posted hours are the hours they plan to be open. Obviously something came up last night And they had to shut down for the night. Sometimes things come up they didn't plan for they won't be shutting down every saturday night. Since your so educated you should understand that! Now have a nice day!
WTF

Georgetown, IN

#19 Aug 5, 2012
idc wrote:
<quoted text>. like yourself?? Haha we know what you meant but did you really have to cry about it on topix? The posted hours are the hours they plan to be open. Obviously something came up last night And they had to shut down for the night. Sometimes things come up they didn't plan for they won't be shutting down every saturday night. Since your so educated you should understand that! Now have a nice day!
What an idiot? I do understand that. However, I also understand the owner has 3 other businesses in Evansville so did they close too? There is more than one person running the store. Hours posted are hours of operation. Only way I see a business closing early is if it is a small family owned business with a family emergency. Common sense will tell you that. I also understand this isn't the first time they have closed early. Guess they have alot of emergency? I highly doubt that. Let them hurt the business, isn't my damn problem. I just wanted to know why they would close early. Only business in town I know that does that! Pretty dumb if you ask me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have spoken mine. Now you have a nice day too.
idc

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Aug 5, 2012
You a fuc$king dumb ass! Obviously I understand everything your saying! Just quit crying about it. I'm sorry your too fuc$king lazy to cook your own potato! I could give a shit less about the business. I just said quit crying about it you lazy pathetic dumb ass!
WTF

Georgetown, IN

#21 Aug 5, 2012
idc wrote:
You a fuc$king dumb ass! Obviously I understand everything your saying! Just quit crying about it. I'm sorry your too fuc$king lazy to cook your own potato! I could give a shit less about the business. I just said quit crying about it you lazy pathetic dumb ass!
When you work 10-12 hour days 6 days a week guess you are too lazy to cook. You stop being a dumbass and go work in the coal mines like I do so you can have a hand in making power. You damn losers!
idc

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Aug 5, 2012
Oh yes we are dumb asses bc we don't work the the coal mines. Lmao like I said in the other post I work 40+ hours, take care of children, cook, clean, & do laundry every night. That's not counting all the other shit I do every day. Suck it up! I thought the mines were tough men not cry babies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim and clay 4 min OMG 22
HC Baseball coach 9 min community 3
Nutshell 14 min homer 1
Dedric dixon 40 min lol 2
bus driver 3 hr lol 119
Say NO to Tina McCormick for county judge execu... 4 hr 1TP 23
Brandon wright 4 hr Hmm 3
drug bust 12 hr yea 21

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages