Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sasquatch Sighting

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2012
so my mom said last saturday night around 7:30-8 she a
saw to average sized figures, covered from head to toe with long dark hair, come up outta that large creek between wal-mart and lowes and take off running pretty quick through wal-mart parking lot. my question is has anyone else in henderson seen a bigfoot or something similar?
hey

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2012
Sasquatch Sighting wrote:
saw to average sized figures, covered from head to toe with long dark hair, come up outta that large creek between wal-mart and lowes and take off running pretty quick through wal-mart parking lot. my question is has anyone else in henderson seen a bigfoot or something similar?
not that close to town tho wow that's amazing
thefool

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2012
You telling me the hillbilly beast has made his way to town. Oh this thing is getting brave ; next thing you know he will straight walk into Walmart.
Sasquatch Sighting

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2012
yea im wondering has anyone out in the county, like spottsville area or maybe out in geneva somewhere near the river, seen anything.
thefool

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2012
I have seen something's but not sure about Sasquatch out in the Geneva bottoms, actually have done some squatch hunting nothing happen on that. Never have I heard a spotting in town though that's kinda wild
Sasquatch Sighting

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2012
well i believe my mom, but i wanna compare her stories to others. i actually thought about going to that creek and investigating, but i dunno what i would look for.
thefool

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2012
Lol foot prints, hair on trees about the height of your back and shoulders where it was used as a back scratcher but more tha likely you would look for footprints
hey

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Contact a guy named barton nunnley or Bart he has wrote a few books on the subject and lives in Henderson he is on facebook I know he can help you
Sasquatch Sighting

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2012
well its rained since then so i dunno if that creek is full now or what. im sure other ppl have seen things, i wish more ppl would post with sightings
clearly

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2012
Very well could of seen a big foot. But it was teenagers with full body hairy hunting gear. My Mon took pics of them inside Walmart.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 5, 2012
Sasquatch Sighting wrote:
It was me. I forgot to shave my legs. Tell your mom that I'm sorry.
Hendo Honey

Florence, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>It was me. I forgot to shave my legs. Tell your mom that I'm sorry.
HA! It happens to the BEAST of us.

Since: Nov 11

Herndon, VA

#16 Feb 5, 2012
Im sorry but if i was to see what i thought was a bigfoot in the bottoms or any woods for that matter id put a couple bullets in it!
hmm

Cadiz, KY

#17 Feb 5, 2012
With the back waters up ..., it draws the squatchs and the deer up out of the bottoms. So ... It's possible. Isn't that creek there the upper or lower end of canoe creek?
lol

Florence, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2012
I seen something like that at pat Wilson's beauty college calling its self Angie !!!
KY Bigfoot Sightings

Nebo, KY

#19 Feb 5, 2012
Checkout this link for reports of Kentucky Bigfoot sightings.

http://www.kentuckybigfoot.com/index.htm
hey

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2012
Wjones wrote:
Im sorry but if i was to see what i thought was a bigfoot in the bottoms or any woods for that matter id put a couple bullets in it!
naw ud be so scared ud be frozen in fear
really

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2012
I think the story of Bigfoot is more urban legend or Kentucky folklore than anything. I'll be a believer when I see one.
wow

Herndon, VA

#22 Feb 5, 2012
Always heard stories about it being out in Hebbardsville... But personally haven't seen it!
Sasquatch Sighting

Owensboro, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2012
clearly wrote:
Very well could of seen a big foot. But it was teenagers with full body hairy hunting gear. My Mon took pics of them inside Walmart.
was there really some teens in costumes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loves a JOKE 2 hr Lucy Whitmore 1
jody Jenkins 3 hr Forme 3
Effex W2 forms 3 hr lol 12
LB Sims 3 hr true 5
Matt stone 3 hr Fam24456 2
who is the best baseball player in henderson co... (Sep '11) 4 hr Wildcat 168
Amanda Gaines (Oct '15) 4 hr Hey bow 3
Democrats got their wish. Soldiers don't get pa... 6 hr Patriot 43

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web