newbee

Florence, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Can you bring your children to the daycare if you work at toyota through areotek and not actually employed by toyota? Is it a good daycare? Is it open to bring children if you work the night shift?
wu

Birdseye, IN

#2 Aug 5, 2012
newbee wrote:
Can you bring your children to the daycare if you work at toyota through areotek and not actually employed by toyota? Is it a good daycare? Is it open to bring children if you work the night shift?
there is a wainting list and it's expensive.
I would call and ask
really

Florence, KY

#3 Aug 5, 2012
wu wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a wainting list and it's expensive.
I would call and ask
A waiting list even for nights? thats surprising
Aerotek

New Albany, IN

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Aerotek can't use the Toyota daycare
Not so surprising

Cadiz, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
A waiting list even for nights? thats surprising
Maybe not so surprising allowing that most of the hourly Toyota day shift employees have probably already been working there for a number of years to be able to hold a day shift position. Most likely the majority of those on day shift with children still living at home, their children would be well past the age of needing a daycare service.
newbee

Florence, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2012
thanks that is what I needed to know. I have been offered the job through aerotek but I have a 3 year old and no family in town and I will have to work the night shift.
hey

Florence, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Aerotek wrote:
Aerotek can't use the Toyota daycare
Off topic, but I know a guy that just started there a few weeks ago. Hes telling everyone he works for toyota. Do they hire on directly or does EVERYONE have to go thru the temp service. I'm thinking hes blowing smoke up everyones butt and really is working thru the temp service. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with working there thru temp at all.
newbee

Florence, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Not so surprising wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not so surprising allowing that most of the hourly Toyota day shift employees have probably already been working there for a number of years to be able to hold a day shift position. Most likely the majority of those on day shift with children still living at home, their children would be well past the age of needing a daycare service.
True, never thought of that. thanks
trepled

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
ERMAGERD BEHHBEHHS
Aerotek

New Albany, IN

#10 Aug 6, 2012
Everyone starts off as temp except for skilled trade
just sayn

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2012
Aerotek wrote:
You always have honest no bs answers and seem to want to be helpful. I'm sure the people really wanting to know things appreciate it.
daycare

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2012
The daycare is great! I couldn't have asked for anything more for my children but it is a little expensive. Although you can't use it until you become Toyota :( there is not a waiting list on night shift as of last week when my friend enrolled her son.
newbes

Sarasota, FL

#13 Aug 6, 2012
daycare wrote:
The daycare is great! I couldn't have asked for anything more for my children but it is a little expensive. Although you can't use it until you become Toyota :( there is not a waiting list on night shift as of last week when my friend enrolled her son.
so I can't get mine in workin thru the temp :(
Aerotek

New Albany, IN

#14 Aug 6, 2012
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have honest no bs answers and seem to want to be helpful. I'm sure the people really wanting to know things appreciate it.
Thanks! I just know if I were asking I would want the truth. I'm glad to see people using this site for what it's made for and not to just bash or start drama.
no aerotek

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Aerotek employees can't use the daycare
smart pants

Sarasota, FL

#16 Aug 6, 2012
no aerotek wrote:
Aerotek employees can't use the daycare
he never said they could
hendo

Florence, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Only actual employees of Toyota can use the daycare.
ptown

Dunmor, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2012
There is a daycare in eville open 24hrs, $100 per week. It is great and if u are on gold that will give u time to sleep because they will keep them awake on your hours. U can't use the daycare until u transition
ineed

Florence, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
ptown wrote:
There is a daycare in eville open 24hrs,$100 per week. It is great and if u are on gold that will give u time to sleep because they will keep them awake on your hours. U can't use the daycare until u transition
I need a good nite time day care. Could you tell me the name of it please.
Chillin

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2012
Aerotek wrote:
Not true!!! Salaried management and Group Leaders do not start out through Aerotek. Ask what position they are working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Stone/Todd 16 min Suckit 8
Torie Taylor& Seabrook 25 min Wifey 24
Dectective Bill Mills (Jun '14) 31 min littleknownfact 40
Fake News Awards. As easy as 123. All liberals.... 59 min Lorderandy 10
Beat her up 1 hr Frank22 9
eli lance (Jul '14) 1 hr lol 15
It only took 30 years 1 hr bander 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance