want to try

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I want to try these but unsure if they really work. Has anyone tried them.. Any side affects?

Since: Oct 11

Benton, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2012
rolleyes, mlm

yes they can work, but if they did then we all would be taking them
Hundreds of better things to take, but don't say that to the people that sell them , there out for your money
Notshort/Downtoe arth

Clarksville, IN

#3 Apr 18, 2012
want to try wrote:
I want to try these but unsure if they really work. Has anyone tried them.. Any side affects?
I've lost about 30lbs on them since early oct. You just aren't hungry & have energy! Just $1.00 a day and you save that in food! You can try samples, I think the Planet has 10 packs! I lost 10lbs in the first 2 weeks! Hang in there, the longer I take them, the more I like'em!
hi

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Apr 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="Notshort/Downtoearth "]<quoted text>I've lost about 30lbs on them since early oct. You just aren't hungry & have energy! Just $1.00 a day and you save that in food! You can try samples, I think the Planet has 10 packs! I lost 10lbs in the first 2 weeks! Hang in there, the longer I take them, the more I like'em![/QUOTE]
where can u get them?
friend

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Go to the planet next to Wolfs. They have a variety of different packs and are cheaper than anywhere else. You could just start off with a sample pack or ten to see if you like them! I really do. I have lost 7 pounds and have been taking them for three weeks
hahaha

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2012
I know 4 people that take them. Two of them ate severely overweight and it clearly hasn't helped them at all. I'm talking like 280lbs and some. The other 2 are ex drug addicts. And I think they use that and five hour energy shots to get their fix. Haven't seen weight loss with them either.
rudepeople

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2012
There are some people that sell it and jack up the price. But I used to sell it and would just do the 1.00 a pill. Free samples.
They really do work(for me). Everyone is different though. It suppresses your appetite but it's not gonna do a whole lotta good if you just sit on your butt. You have to be motivated to lose weight, just like when you take any other diet pill.
Notshort/Downtoe arth

Clarksville, IN

#8 Apr 19, 2012
hi wrote:
[QUOTE who="Notshort/Downtoearth "]<quoted text>I've lost about 30lbs on them since early oct. You just aren't hungry & have energy! Just $1.00 a day and you save that in food! You can try samples, I think the Planet has 10 packs! I lost 10lbs in the first 2 weeks! Hang in there, the longer I take them, the more I like'em!"

where can u get them?
Try The Planet ,300 block of first st. Henderson, for a 10 capsule sample pack also they are made by Saba and ACE stands for Apetite Control Energizer! Theres a web site. Check it out!
friend

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 19, 2012
Has anyone tried the colon cleanse by Saba that they sell at the planet too?

Since: Oct 11

Kuttawa, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2012
works for people that used to eat a cake everyday, if ace works for you, you would see ten times the results on something else

Good luck with the germanium
hi

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Apr 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="Notshort/Downtoearth "]<quoted text>Try The Planet ,300 block of first st. Henderson, for a 10 capsule sample pack also they are made by Saba and ACE stands for Apetite Control Energizer! Theres a web site. Check it out![/QUOTE]
do you know of another place to get them? Their hours don't match with my time off. Went by there this morning. They r closed on mon and don't open till ten rest of week
fat guy

Union Star, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
You should try them
Uh huh

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Apr 27, 2012
friend wrote:
Has anyone tried the colon cleanse by Saba that they sell at the planet too?
You can get your colon cleansed for free down on Borax Drive.
hmm

Florence, KY

#17 May 3, 2012
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can get your colon cleansed for free down on Borax Drive.
funny
yep

Boynton Beach, FL

#18 May 3, 2012
hi wrote:
[QUOTE who="Notshort/Downtoearth "]<quoted text>Try The Planet ,300 block of first st. Henderson, for a 10 capsule sample pack also they are made by Saba and ACE stands for Apetite Control Energizer! Theres a web site. Check it out!"

do you know of another place to get them? Their hours don't match with my time off. Went by there this morning. They r closed on mon and don't open till ten rest of week
the planet has a fb page, email them and they will get u some samples.
mule dong

Dunmor, KY

#19 May 3, 2012
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can get your colon cleansed for free down on Borax Drive.
that's some funny shit mane!
Planet

United States

#20 May 5, 2012
hi wrote:
[QUOTE who="Notshort/Downtoearth "]<quoted text>Try The Planet ,300 block of first st. Henderson, for a 10 capsule sample pack also they are made by Saba and ACE stands for Apetite Control Energizer! Theres a web site. Check it out!"

Hey, just wondering if you are still interested in ACE. If you still haven't purchased any from anyone else. You can call the store during our hours at 12708260988, and we can meet you at the store earlier or possibly on Monday.

Hours:
Tues: 12-5
Wed&Thurs: 10-5
Sat: 10-5
Planet

United States

#21 May 5, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
henderson nursing ans rehab (Oct '14) 2 hr The guy 21
Annoyed 2 hr The guy 6
Mr. D's 2 hr URLame 16
sluta 2 hr Looks Like Ghetto... 5
Stuck up teens 5 hr Abc 5
Julia Enders 5 hr hahah 5
Shannon griffee 5 hr hahah 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages