Nail salons in Henderson

Nail salons in Henderson

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Wonder

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Does anyone know who the best Nail salon is and what are their prices for Manicures and Pedicures?
Susie

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Wonder wrote:
Does anyone know who the best Nail salon is and what are their prices for Manicures and Pedicures?
prices are all the same
Aunt Bea

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Wonder wrote:
Same prices but if u wanna get in and out go to LE nails
sissy

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I think they all suck! Especially the two by Kmart!
Wonder

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Aunt Bea wrote:
<quoted text>
Same prices but if u wanna get in and out go to LE nails
Okay thank you
Never again

Mission, TX

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Don't go to Magic Nails. Their service is horrible. If I pay for a mani and a pedi, I need to be there longer than 30 minutes. (No joke that's how long it took them to get me in and out) I can paint my own nails; I go for the massage so I expect them to rub on me.
S

New Albany, IN

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Magic Nails 2.
I went to Henderson Nails & not only did she cut past my toenail, into my skin. My mani was peeling before a week. She rubbed me though! Haha
Diamond

New Albany, IN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I looooove nail design by Cindy. I've been goin there for a couple years now. Tony does an awesome pedicure.
well

Florence, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
There is a foot spa place in Evansville off green river on the road next to the Greek restaurant ( can't remember the name of the road ) I've not been in yet but plan on it soon they advertise foot and leg massage !
lmao

Belvidere, IL

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Nail design is slow as hell and le nails ain't never there on time!! I love magic nails 2 they are fast and good!! I have things to do, no one wants to sit 2 hrs in the nail place
Wonder

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Okay does anyone know how much it costs? I haven't done it before...a friend is getting fake nails on but I just want mine shaped and painted
yep

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Wonder wrote:
Okay does anyone know how much it costs? I haven't done it before...a friend is getting fake nails on but I just want mine shaped and painted
Like 12-15
Wonder

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Like 12-15
Thank you
mouseymae

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Aunt Bea wrote:
<quoted text>Same prices but if u wanna get in and out go to LE nails
LeNails at east gate is the best in Henderson and you can get in and out in reasonable time
yeah

Newburgh, IN

#16 Mar 14, 2013
I like Jessica at the salon on the corner of elm and third. Next to the funeral home. She is good and fast too.
yep

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 14, 2013
yeah wrote:
I like Jessica at the salon on the corner of elm and third. Next to the funeral home. She is good and fast too.
Does she do acrylics? I hate going to the foreign people cause I can't understand them!
mike

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 14, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Does she do acrylics? I hate going to the foreign people cause I can't understand them!
she has a lot of different products. Acrylics gel etc. She is good and a really sweet person
yep

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 14, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>she has a lot of different products. Acrylics gel etc. She is good and a really sweet person
How much does she cost? And what is a phone number I can reach her at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allison Vanover 9 min Lol 4
G Here's the deal 28 min Trash 18
Bri blair 47 min kelsey33 2
Shawnta easley 1 hr For real 8
Live on purpose has a scam website. 1 hr River 26
Mandy jackson (Aug '15) 1 hr Somebodyhelpher 24
jeff brown 1 hr Haha 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages