First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Please pray for this boy he obviously needs the lord. Pray that the lord will forgive him of his dirty ways.
hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
What is his dirty ways?
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jun 26, 2012
hmm wrote:
What is his dirty ways?
He needs your prayers. Pray for him
Fam

Burlington, KY

#4 Jun 26, 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him! Hes a very good guy and doesnt need to be on this site
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Fam wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him! Hes a very good guy and doesnt need to be on this site
Ill pray for u
johnston

Nortonville, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Bible wrote:
Please pray for this boy he obviously needs the lord. Pray that the lord will forgive him of his dirty ways.

Are you the same one
Who said to not talk about people?
Hypocrite.

And Eric is sexy as Hell
pathetic

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Seriously. U need to grow up I know Eric I see him everyday and he is a wonder person there isn't a mean bone in his body So I will pray for u because u obviously have many mean ones to put him on this trashy site I'm sure he's reading that topic and laughing his a$$ of funny thing is we were just talking about this 2 days ago lmfao Love ya Eric
your fav perv
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jun 26, 2012
johnston wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same one
Who said to not talk about people?
Hypocrite.
And Eric is sexy as Hell
Let us pray for devin to lead him from the path of homosexuality.
: \

Nortonville, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
Bible wrote:
<quoted text>Let us pray for devin to lead him from the path of homosexuality.
what a liar!! Your sad
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#10 Jun 26, 2012
[QUOTE who=":\ "]<quoted text>
what a liar!! Your sad [/QUOTE]

Remember the golden rule
wow

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Stephanie Mitchell (aka "bible") grow up! You're pathetic!
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
Stephanie Mitchell (aka "bible") grow up! You're pathetic!
God loves you
wow

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Bible wrote:
<quoted text>God loves you
Maybe you should be a little more "loving"
Eric isn't fake unlike you and has more friends then you could ever think about having! Keep his name off here and quit being so damn hypocritical!
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#14 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be a little more "loving"
Eric isn't fake unlike you and has more friends then you could ever think about having! Keep his name off here and quit being so damn hypocritical!
I dont need a million friends cause im not that needy i got a few close ones thats all i need and the spirit of JESUS ChRIST can i get a AMEN?
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Jun 26, 2012
DaJudgeBurnsNHell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know this person, but can't believe that a bible packer would belittle yourself by criticizing this man over HIS sexuality & feel the need to blast it on topic using a fake name for yourself, but you made damn sure his full name was made public didnt u coward? You lowered yourself like a snake in the grass. Or what you people call serpents. Your a low life to judge anyone. Mind your own & it just might keep you busy. No skeletons in your closet is there? Lol
According to the works of the lord jesus christ homosexuality is a abomination to the lord and he that sleepeth with the same sex will surely be put to death by the lord jesus christ for he has committed a abomination. I will pray for your lost soul.
wow

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Bible wrote:
<quoted text>According to the works of the lord jesus christ homosexuality is a abomination to the lord and he that sleepeth with the same sex will surely be put to death by the lord jesus christ for he has committed a abomination. I will pray for your lost soul.
Stephanie, seriously, no one is perfect and the bible says not to judge. Everything you do is for attention. Quit complaining and bitching about others and worry about your own sorry life. No wonder your husband left you!
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Stephanie, seriously, no one is perfect and the bible says not to judge. Everything you do is for attention. Quit complaining and bitching about others and worry about your own sorry life. No wonder your husband left you!
I left him because he did not accept the lord in his life, bible quotes not to be unevenly yoked. Ill pray for your lost soul.
wow

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
Bible wrote:
<quoted text>I left him because he did not accept the lord in his life, bible quotes not to be unevenly yoked. Ill pray for your lost soul.
Riiiiiight! That's why you're always complaining on Facebook that he won't take you back and so upset because he doesn't want to talk to you?
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight! That's why you're always complaining on Facebook that he won't take you back and so upset because he doesn't want to talk to you?
Thats not abou him. God have mercy on your soul
Bible

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Jun 26, 2012
DaJudgeBurns wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof of what a person does behind closed doors? I'm guessing not. Therefore you are not to judge. Another idea that you may want to use is, if it isn't happening in your house, its NOT your business. You may need to buy bigger bloomers, if they're to tight they cut off the blood supply to the brain.
I know your upset, lord please forgive this poor soul and releive the anger in there heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Brown aka b!+ch boy 59 min RICHARDBROWN 7
Always gotta do what he says huh? 1 hr Klp 16
#metoo Hypocrisy and bill cliton 2 hr abc 29
lol...I see you are choking on my comments. Good. 2 hr abc 5
Brandon Bassett 2 hr A friend 4
Marty Dill did NOT abduct Heather Teague (Sep '15) 2 hr Angeleyes 208
Caleb Carter and Faylynn Melton 4 hr Baby mom fam 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance