pirate wrote:
<quoted text>Well he told me he was married
Wasn't he engaged at one point?
well

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2012
pirate wrote:
<quoted text>Well he told me he was married
Look him up on Facebook he's just in a relationship but then again he tells you he loves you and purposes in a month if dating you.
well

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
susieq wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he engaged at one point?
Which time but yes like not to long ago then he met some chick from cali and moved her here. He gets attached too easily
Brad Bacon

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
No, he is married and has been for almost a year! Questions?
well

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Brad Bacon wrote:
Umm well if you were married wouldn't she have the last name bacon and not bell???
Stephanie

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
He is married. You can ask him or I, we have been married almost a year. Just because my name change isnt Facebook official doesn't mean anything. But if you want to catch with Brad or get to know me, please do so by communicating to either of us. Thank you.
well

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2012
I don't believe it
susieq

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Brad Bacon wrote:
I thought he was engaged to a girl named Jaclyn? Or maybe that's a different Bradley bacon? Idk.
huuh

Chicago, IL

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
He is married. You can ask him or I, we have been married almost a year. Just because my name change isnt Facebook official doesn't mean anything. But if you want to catch with Brad or get to know me, please do so by communicating to either of us. Thank you.
Exactly tell them girl :)
Stephanie

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
huuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly tell them girl :)
Thank you!

I'm not from here and dont know much about Topix. I am from California and I will say good for checking Facebook to try and get "facts". Just because its not "Facebook offical" doesn't mean its not.

Please, I say again, if you have a question, want to know if hes really married or whatnot, just contact either of us. Message me on Facebook. I do have the last name, and marriage certificate, to prove it. If you have a question/concern/comment to make, please say it to me and not on Topix. I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Megg

Evansville, IN

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Love you both. Seeing his name on here royally piisseeedd me off. You get em girl!
The Cuz

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
yea lets make someone else famous by putting their name on here and talk shit to them! Get real people if you want to know something about someone then ask them yourself, you guys r pathetic! Bradley is a really good friend of mine so keep his name off of here. GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF INVADING SOMEONES ELSES!!!!!!!!
wow

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Married?!? I always thought he was gay.
really...

Henderson, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2012
He's a closet gay, that's why he keeps getting married and they always fail. :-/
Megg

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="really..."]He's a closet gay, that's why he keeps getting married and they always fail.:-/[/QUOTE]

He is far from gay. Steph is gorgeous! Shut up or nut up and give your real name. And the right woman can change a man and settle him. Jesus. People in Henderson...
The Cuz

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2012
SO WHAT IF HE IS GAY,, NOT SAYING HE IS BUT WHAT IF?? PRETTY SURE BEING GAY DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GAY DONT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BASH THEM ON HERE. AND IM ALSO PRETTY SURE THERE ARE 50 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE GAY AND I DONT SE THERE NAME ON HERE! REALLY GET OFF BRAD HE IS HAPPY WITH HIS FAMILY AND LIFE NOW, DONT HATE BECAUSE YOUR LIFE SUCKS, MAYBE ONE DAY YOUR NAME WILL BE ON HERE AND I HOPE TO GOD THEY BASH THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOR ALL THE SHIT TALKIN YOU DO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth 5 min Yours forever 1
Why Do Property owners get penalized in Hender... 15 min Why 12
McDonalds on s green 1 hr Haha 2
kimberly R B (Jun '13) 2 hr kimmy 8
Merchants Outlet Mall in Henderson (Jul '13) 3 hr Dat boy 6
Quick question? 3 hr Mz Uno 18
jason's wtecked truck 4 hr sue 5
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE