First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seminole

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2012
YAY! It's Friday! It’s Friday. The weekend will start in about 4 hours. Woohoo It's Friday gonna go to Wal-mart and see the HERD and take a shit all over the place and head on down to Dr Crick's and sit in the parking lot and stare at people making out and then go one over to Rite-aid and screw awhile.

YAY! It's Friday! It’s Friday!

Then, head on home and get ready to go on down to Double Duke's and see the fan and whoever else and hopefully don't see some Eddy Hinson Dui person and get run over

Yay! It’s Friday! It’s Friday!

Probably meet some people that live at some dope selling apartment complex and try to avoid them and some chic with no teeth name [email protected] (can you guess the name)

Then, it will be time to meet up at the Denny’s where some fat chicks will be talking about their government assistance and their black dudes with some grills on that they paid for with their kid’s ADHD check

Coming Soon Saturday!
swagger cabbage

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Friday sure is looking good
Monk

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 27, 2012
It's a jungle out there
jay

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:
YAY! It's Friday! It’s Friday. The weekend will start in about 4 hours. Woohoo It's Friday gonna go to Wal-mart and see the HERD and take a shit all over the place and head on down to Dr Crick's and sit in the parking lot and stare at people making out and then go one over to Rite-aid and screw awhile.
Then, head on home and get ready to go on down to Double Duke's and see the fan and whoever else and hopefully don't see some Eddy Hinson Dui person and get run over
Probably meet some people that live at some dope selling apartment complex and try to avoid them and some chic with no teeth name [email protected] (can you guess the name)
Then, it will be time to meet up at the Denny’s where some fat chicks will be talking about their government assistance and their black dudes with some grills on that they paid for with their kid’s ADHD check
Coming Soon Saturday!
that is funny as hell.
umm

Central City, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:

Coming Soon Saturday!
people actually get checks for ADHD? That's cRaZiEr than half my posts!:)

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:
Coming Soon Saturday!
This is great....LMAO

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 27, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
people actually get checks for ADHD? That's cRaZiEr than half my posts!:)
Kids get them but some kids never see it used on them!

LOL
umm

Cadiz, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Jypsy Facloneri wrote:
<quoted text>Kids get them but some kids never see it used on them!

LOL
that's sad that a parent would "label" their child for a disability check. SMDH!
jay

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 27, 2012
you left out about all the people getting on here talking a bunch of sh*t. you need to redo it and fit in the names wee wee 2, smooth, yellow, and umm. they are the biggest sh*t talkers on here.
Seminole

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
you left out about all the people getting on here talking a bunch of sh*t. you need to redo it and fit in the names wee wee 2, smooth, yellow, and umm. they are the biggest sh*t talkers on here.
Coming Soon Saturday! Stay tuned
username

Cadiz, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
you are beginning to sound like THEM too!
onion

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Friday is the day
jay

Columbus, OH

#13 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure you add username too it also.
jay

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:
<quoted text>
also add STOP FOLLOWING ME. this person must really have no life to be using all these names and be on here all the time.
jay

Cadiz, KY

#15 Apr 27, 2012
Seminole wrote:
<quoted text>Coming Soon Saturday! Stay tuned
and jay because I obviously have too much time too!
capicorn

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Hey Jay Jay ummmmm and username get a room
jay

Columbus, OH

#17 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
and jay because I obviously have too much time too!
apparently you must have too much time on your hands and also wanna be like me since you are using my name. and i didn't follow you to this topic you followed me so apparently you are a stalker.
umm

Cadiz, KY

#18 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you must have too much time on your hands and also wanna be like me since you are using my name. and i didn't follow you to this topic you followed me so apparently you are a stalker.
oh do now I "can't" post on a topic thst you have posted on! Lol get over yourself ... I'm not following you, back to topic... Yeah it Friday!
umm

Cadiz, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text>apparently you must have too much time on your hands and also wanna be like me since you are using my name. and i didn't follow you to this topic you followed me so apparently you are a stalker.
and I say that you also change your name an post ... "uh huh" lol . Follow closely because you will never see me posting a "bash" about any body personally! Unlike yourself.
justus

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 27, 2012
SMFH period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 21 min Kevin FitzMaurice 130
JB gave me GH 41 min At it again 15
Kaiti Bridwell 1 hr lol 8
I'm Jeff Wingfield & I'm coming out of the closet 2 hr jimbo 3
Clayton parker 4 hr Trap queen 3
Pit 5 hr Maybe 2
Cory p 6 hr mom2one 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance