Blue Ribbon Car Lot
truth

United States

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Oh Dan.. Lets see.. yes he will work with you on your down payment, yes he will work on payments, yes he is unproffessional at times (like most arent). now make sure you get in writing EVERYTHING before you purchase a vehicle whether its a scratch to be polished because he will charge you for things he will not accomplish. Yes I myself have had a car thru Blue Ribbon and it broke down withing a couple months anf lets just say after his unproffesionalism I dont have it.. and Watch out he will lie and sue you over that even when he knows he is in the wrong. N yes BRM you sued me and have been paid off.. so therefore Im not a customer bashing you Im an excustomer telling the TRUTH!
Whatever

Morganfield, KY

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Blue Ribbon Motors wrote:
Hello Whatever,
Your bitterness, your prose, and your grammar.
So you say.
I have been accused of both. I have observed Chris on many occasions. He does in fact employ good manners and treats people very well. He does not however suffer fools easily. Perhaps your bitterness arises from not getting what you wanted from your "dating".
In any event, a college educated lady would have far more self respect and dignity than to expose a failed personal relationship on a forum such as this with a one word juvenile post. Perhaps you could take that as a lesson and rise to a standard you seem to desire.
Ladies and gentlemen get respect because they have earned it. Not because they demand it.
... Go f*ck ur dirty Lil grease monkey. He has you fooled!! Plus I think it's hysterical how the owner of a dealership has to get on a gossip site to defend his lot and his employee. Car biz must suck if you've got that kinda time!!!
Tom

Hopkinsville, KY

#45 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Dear pissed,
It is not called Blue Ribbon Car Lot. It is called Blue Ribbon Motors, located at 918 N Green Street Henderson, KY 42420.
I do not recall who you are or your complaint of a "rubbing" noise. We do in fact have a mechanic. A very good mechanic in spite of your assessment. Perhaps you could describe the level of your own mechanical experience so we might assess whether you have the expertise to assess what is and what is not a "mechanic". A dumbass is also a subjective term. I wonder...what kind of person (a dumbass maybe?)displays a temper tantrum like a 4 year old instead of addressing an issue directly? You don't state whether we actually did a repair on your vehicle or if you still own the vehicle or if perhaps we repossessed said vehicle for you. We would be most happy to address your concerns.
I guess not much bussiness if yiu can play on topix all day
Ribbit ribbit

United States

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>... Go f*ck ur dirty Lil grease monkey. He has you fooled!! Plus I think it's hysterical how the owner of a dealership has to get on a gossip site to defend his lot and his employee. Car biz must suck if you've got that kinda time!!!
Lmgdao classic
Omg

Tucker, GA

#48 Jan 18, 2013
Wow a place of business I wouldn't use! What business would go back and forth with someone who is only stating their opinion?? BlueRibbon probably would have scored points by apologizing to the customer. And letting them vent obviously the customer may not be right but that's what happens in business with unhappy customers. I'm sure he/she probably told their friends. And I'm sorry but by your responses you probably let the customers anger and frustration get to you personally. Sounds like your salesperson Dan may possibly be able to work out a compromise but I'd advise you to stand back take notes and grow up
truthfulness

United States

#49 Jan 18, 2013
Dan is the owner of this place and is as crooked as a bent nail.. N his actions and lies is why I let him not have me as a customer anymore.. Sue away cause he sure is good for that..
Omg

Tucker, GA

#50 Jan 18, 2013
Then Dan needs to grow up
truthfulness

United States

#52 Jan 18, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't pay your car note huh?
lol.. Naw sho didnt pay for the piece shit.
Anon

Akron, OH

#53 Jan 18, 2013
Dan won't be in business in a few years. He is way too impersonable. Rude. Mr know it all. You name it, he's got it covered. I'm sorry for the mechanic that has to work for him and the customers that have to write that man a check every month
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#54 Jan 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="mrs.t"]Do they work with you on the down payment!! I am in need of a car ASAP [/QUOTE]
yes, mrs t, we will work with you on the down payment.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#55 Jan 19, 2013
wow wrote:
I tell you what!! Who ever is representing blue ribbon on this thread sure isn't a professional! What place of business responds like this? They seem like they have to defend the lot so much these things must be true
Hello wow,

I suspect you have no idea what a professional is and when that professional decides to employ said skill.

It is exactly the anonymous cowardly assertions and conclusions of opinions offered without merit or fact which are addressed. In exactly the same tone of the original posting. A "professional" response would be a waste of time. These people require an address of a level they can understand.

If you make your decisions regarding what is factual and what is not from the mere comments of anonymous keyboard warriors then it is your own ability to employ critical thinking which comes in to question.
annoyed

United States

#56 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Hello wow,
I suspect you have no idea what a professional is and when that professional decides to employ said skill.
It is exactly the anonymous cowardly assertions and conclusions of opinions offered without merit or fact which are addressed. In exactly the same tone of the original posting. A "professional" response would be a waste of time. These people require an address of a level they can understand.
If you make your decisions regarding what is factual and what is not from the mere comments of anonymous keyboard warriors then it is your own ability to employ critical thinking which comes in to question.
As a professional you sir should act like it. This is nothing of the type of business I would want to deal with. Yes everyone has opinions and most all have the same opinion of you and your business and you sir have confirmed some of the topics by your responses. In your responses you show your somewhat of an educated man with no common sense.. I feel for those customers whom have to deal with you and this business..
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#57 Jan 19, 2013
truth wrote:
Oh Dan.. Lets see.. yes he will work with you on your down payment, yes he will work on payments, yes he is unproffessional at times (like most arent). now make sure you get in writing EVERYTHING before you purchase a vehicle whether its a scratch to be polished because he will charge you for things he will not accomplish. Yes I myself have had a car thru Blue Ribbon and it broke down withing a couple months anf lets just say after his unproffesionalism I dont have it.. and Watch out he will lie and sue you over that even when he knows he is in the wrong. N yes BRM you sued me and have been paid off.. so therefore Im not a customer bashing you Im an excustomer telling the TRUTH!
The only people who had a car through Blue Ribbon Motors and “paid off” were people who satisfied their contract. If you did not satisfy your contract it is because you defaulted (that means you did not make your payments) on your contract and lost your car through a repossession action. You clearly did not satisfy your contract. The typical tactic for defaulters is to blame the car and the dealer. Not their own failure. You are no longer a BRM customer because BRM does not want you as a customer.
LH, there is only one person who got sued and settled the court awarded judgment. I guess you forgot to tell these nice folks that you were months behind in payments, tried to hide the car, practically destroyed the vehicle through neglect and willful destruction and left the car in a state of filth that is beyond description.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#58 Jan 19, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>... Go f*ck ur dirty Lil grease monkey. He has you fooled!! Plus I think it's hysterical how the owner of a dealership has to get on a gossip site to defend his lot and his employee. Car biz must suck if you've got that kinda time!!!
thank you for your most recent example of your attempt at a college educated ladylike comment. Actualy the car "biz" is so good I can pretty much do whatever I like with my time. In this case I am responding to a room of three year olds.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#59 Jan 19, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>I guess not much bussiness if yiu can play on topix all day
Tom,
It appears you have not yet mastered the ability to tell time. You and the rest of the class were on here pretty much here all day while the adults were at work. Study hard me boy...perhaps you will do better with your times tables.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#60 Jan 19, 2013
js wrote:
He wouldn't have to defend himself if people weren't on here bashing him. It's a buy here pay here place. I expect nothing less from his class of customers.
Hello js,

Thank you for your comment. You are of course correct. I would however like to point out that the vast majority of my customers are fine people who have hit a rough patch. They understand they are buying a 15-20 year old car with a lot of miles for very little down. They are intelligent enough to understand they are going to sooner or later have mechanical issues. We at BRM have many customers who bring us their vehicles on a regular basis for maintenance. If a repair is required they receive said repair at a preferred customer cost. If they are unable to pay the entire repair bill, we add it to their contract. We have an excellent professional relationship with those customers and the many family and friends they have referred to us.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#61 Jan 19, 2013
Omg wrote:
Wow a place of business I wouldn't use! What business would go back and forth with someone who is only stating their opinion?? BlueRibbon probably would have scored points by apologizing to the customer. And letting them vent obviously the customer may not be right but that's what happens in business with unhappy customers. I'm sure he/she probably told their friends. And I'm sorry but by your responses you probably let the customers anger and frustration get to you personally. Sounds like your salesperson Dan may possibly be able to work out a compromise but I'd advise you to stand back take notes and grow up
It is not merely an opinion. It is an accusation of dishonesty with out fact or merit by a poster who has not the courage to offer those facts to support their assertion for fear of being identified so that the real facts of any given situation my be exposed and debated. This is like a Salem witch hunt with children making accusations and people like yourself passing judgment with no m ore than baseless accusations in support of your judgment. You will of course excuse me if I do not place value in your judgment. I am Dan. The owner and salesperson. Most adults will make a judgment after a careful assessment of facts. You take note and grow up.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#62 Jan 19, 2013
truthfulness wrote:
<quoted text> lol.. Naw sho didnt pay for the piece shit.
thank you for admitting defaulting on the contract. First you claim you paid off. Now you claim not paying on the contract by default and blaming the car? Which is it? Are you lying now or were you lying then? Or...are you talking about your sister?
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#63 Jan 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
Dan won't be in business in a few years. He is way too impersonable. Rude. Mr know it all. You name it, he's got it covered. I'm sorry for the mechanic that has to work for him and the customers that have to write that man a check every month
You might be right. I have turned down two very handsome offers for the business.
Blue Ribbon Motors

Akron, OH

#64 Jan 19, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text> As a professional you sir should act like it. This is nothing of the type of business I would want to deal with. Yes everyone has opinions and most all have the same opinion of you and your business and you sir have confirmed some of the topics by your responses. In your responses you show your somewhat of an educated man with no common sense.. I feel for those customers whom have to deal with you and this business..
Professionalism is a commodity afforded to those who deserve it. These anonymous keyboard warriors do not. I don't care what these people think or what you think for that matter. I have an excellent relationship with all the customers who do business in a reasonable way. The explosive growth of our business as well as the many referrals and repeat customers says far more than the people in this room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsure 7 min Just Sayin 7
Classic Automotive and Collision do terrible work. 29 min James Ipock 5
Wendy Mattingly 34 min Wow 12
Found a phone in the grass by Elm 1 hr Idea 7
Dope house 1 hr Jail 7
Looking for TJ ?? 1 hr jsummers 4
matt eblen triple e farms 1 hr Silly 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance