First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eww

Florence, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Diff. Boyfriend every week what you say!
yupperrs

Florence, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2011
Seems kinda lika hoe! But don't really no her!
abby kendall

Florence, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Great girl and great person!

Since: Aug 11

Henderson, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2011
This girl is SCARY freaky. Fooled with her some lately. when i didnt call her momma would call me and want to know where i was.
abby kendall

Florence, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
What do u mean fooled around?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2011
eww wrote:
Diff. Boyfriend every week what you say!
Diff dont have a bf every week all my relationships atleast last thrreee months so ya try again

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2011
yupperrs wrote:
Seems kinda lika hoe! But don't really no her!
Ha i aint no hoe ha i aint never done nothin with a guy so get ur facts straight But wait the person behind this name who ever this is prolly is a hoe atleast i can say i aint one an mo i accually aint unlik sum ppl

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2011
Big B R wrote:
This girl is SCARY freaky. Fooled with her some lately. when i didnt call her momma would call me and want to know where i was.
Okay first idk who this is but who ever it is my mom has never called u an said were u at so if u would like to tell me who this is id be glad to no bc i no my mom an she dont call my friends an ask where that are at so u can stop lien an man up an say what ur name is
Dosent matter

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2011
You people really need to back off my girl!! Just grow up your in high school!!
lol

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2011
You know what o know this girl! She is really sweet an so is her family! You must not know her at all bc her last relantionship was almost 5 months!! Glad you so bored with your life that you need to try an start crap abt ppl tht don't bug you ever grow up get a life of your own an stop talking shit behind ppl back when you won't say to there face you cowards!!
tas

Florence, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2011
Haha let's see she a hoe after her and her bf break up shes all over some other guys jock fo real and she always changes her last name to what her bfs name is like wtf bro grow up not like y'all gettin married and her mom? DONT get me started on her mom her momma fights her battles for her instead of letting her daughter do her own battles what a shame
wow!!!

Burlington, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2011
tas wrote:
Haha let's see she a hoe after her and her bf break up shes all over some other guys jock fo real and she always changes her last name to what her bfs name is like wtf bro grow up not like y'all gettin married and her mom? DONT get me started on her mom her momma fights her battles for her instead of letting her daughter do her own battles what a shame
AGREED!
dakota porter

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2011
tas wrote:
And don't tlk shitt about my mom cuz Thts gonna get you fcked up
Whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2011
yu guys are pathetic. she is a sweet girl and she barely talks to anyone so i know for a fact she ain't ever started anything with half of yu. and so what if she has a different boyfriend every now and then, she's pretty and she's got it like that so don't be jealous and post stuff on here. and wow, yur cool because yu talk about her momma ! ha so what if her mom is in her business, she has her little girls back, just because yur mom don't give a damn about yu don't mean yu got to hate on someone because their mom obviously cares about them. and what makes yu think she's a hoe? because guys like her, newsflash yu have to have sex to be a hoe, keep that in mind.
Cory mcclure

Florence, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Jasemine gray?
abby kendall

Florence, KY

#17 Aug 12, 2011
First off JASMINE is the greatest person you will ever meet! A very good friend!
Second off don't talk about Kelly point blank!
If any of y'all actually new jasmine y'all would no that she isn't like this so why don't you stop posting immature little fake sh*t on here about here! K thanks:)
wait what

Florence, KY

#19 Apr 22, 2012
dakota porter wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't tlk shitt about my mom cuz Thts gonna get you fcked up
thats not even ur real mom
bullsh

Dunmor, KY

#20 Apr 22, 2012
wait what wrote:
<quoted text>thats not even ur real mom
Get off the kids
wait what

Florence, KY

#21 Apr 22, 2012
bullsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the kids
not on the kids just pointin out thats not his mom I know his mom an I know she is way better than kelly- just sayin
bullsh

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2012
wait what wrote:
<quoted text>not on the kids just pointin out thats not his mom I know his mom an I know she is way better than kelly- just sayin
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grow up little girl 26 min KentuckyGirl77 8
dumb broad 32 min wtf 1
Cheating?? 52 min Uh oh 2
Jim Joseph... 55 min WOW 13
joe brandassee 2 hr fakeass 19
dairy queen ginger (Sep '15) 3 hr KentuckyGirl77 6
Question!?! 3 hr KentuckyGirl77 26

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance