neveragainwalmar t

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I took two toys of the same price to Walmart without a receipt. The lady gave me a gift card for $34.00+tax for the toys. Thinking that is very cheap for the toys I take the gift card anyways because I do not want to be rude and ask my father how much he spent on my children's Christmas presents. As I'm driving home something still feels off about the amount on the gift card. I ask my dad how much he paid for the toys and he says 34.00+ tax A piece. He will give me the receipt so I can take it to walmart to ask them why they pretty much stole $34.00 of my dads money? I go back to walmart receipt in hand and without even looking at it a manager tells me: "it's to late to do anything now, maybe if I came in a day sooner the items I returned would still be in the returned pile, they could have been on sale for that much the day I returned them (they weren't I checked that same day!) and because he bought them at a different store they could have been on sale that day. Excuse after excuse! You pissed off the wrong person Walmart all I have is time on my hands. I'm not the only one this has been done to I have found several stories online about Walmart giving out gift receipts for half of what the item was paid for with gift receipts and no receipts
Bring it

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
neveragainwalmart wrote:
I took two toys of the same price to Walmart without a receipt. The lady gave me a gift card for $34.00+tax for the toys. Thinking that is very cheap for the toys I take the gift card anyways because I do not want to be rude and ask my father how much he spent on my children's Christmas presents. As I'm driving home something still feels off about the amount on the gift card. I ask my dad how much he paid for the toys and he says 34.00+ tax A piece. He will give me the receipt so I can take it to walmart to ask them why they pretty much stole $34.00 of my dads money? I go back to walmart receipt in hand and without even looking at it a manager tells me: "it's to late to do anything now, maybe if I came in a day sooner the items I returned would still be in the returned pile, they could have been on sale for that much the day I returned them (they weren't I checked that same day!) and because he bought them at a different store they could have been on sale that day. Excuse after excuse! You pissed off the wrong person Walmart all I have is time on my hands. I'm not the only one this has been done to I have found several stories online about Walmart giving out gift receipts for half of what the item was paid for with gift receipts and no receipts
ready and waiting... Come gripe!!
neveragainwalmar t

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Bring it wrote:
<quoted text>ready and waiting... Come gripe!!
already did. I'll be back
Gator

New Albany, IN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
They need to worry about them bathroom! Nasty ass places
neveragainwalmar t

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
It was a toy a couple years out of their age range we returned them hoping to pick something else out but we will go to Toys r us for that now and every single time!
P.s. That's why you work at Walmart and I don't JS!
neveragainwalmar t

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you're referring to me, I don't work at Walmart. I have never had issues returning my items when I have receipts. Maybe you should have asked your dad for the receipt first. It's store policy I'm sure to give the sales price without the receipt. What was that $34.00 toy again?
no not you dum dum. The person before.
Bring it

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 5, 2013
neveragainwalmart wrote:
<quoted text>
already did. I'll be back
ill whip sum butt
Good GaWd

New Albany, IN

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Gator wrote:
They need to worry about them bathroom! Nasty ass places
Yes, they do!
polecat

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Good GaWd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they do!
Keep yo ass out da walmart.
neveragainwalmar t

Tucker, GA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well you answered my question. So if you're talking to the person before me, what were you addressing that they said? You're the dumb dumb that doesn't even know how to spell dumb.
no that's how I chose to spell it dum dum. Woo big fighter on the Internet. Loser!
yeah walmart

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2013
If you got nothing better to do then complain about walmart then stay away dont need whiney bitches like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany lykins 8 min Abc 1
HendersonWatch 12 min Delayed Post 13
Wooda 17 min Lolz 15
Rizzy Rico 20 min Smh 1
Sam embry 31 min Sam 31
cheating women of Henderson county 55 min tony 5
Richard Brown 57 min allen 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance