he's a punk bitch with a soft jaw.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2011
He is a great guy
douche

Morganfield, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2011
He's trash that don't pay his child support lives off of women n his momma.. And if i had to listen to him sing birmingham 1 more time I'd stab my ears.. He's a user
johhny basham

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2011
i no him and he is not gay and he nows alot of people and they like him because he is a nice guy so yall need to get a life a back up off johnny basham
stef

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Hes a very nice guy. Cant believe people would have anything bad to say about him.
Wtf

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2011
Johnny is my cousin. He is a great person and an even better father. I cant believe u ppl dnt have anything better to do wit ur lives than to talk about good ppl.
natural

Morganfield, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2011
How many times has he been to court for failure to pay child support on his boys? How many jobs has he walked out on? How often does he go home to mommy after the girl he's sponging kicks him out? And what's his fixation on Darryl? These Two men that showered together at my house!
tinsey the turtle

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 26, 2011
natural wrote:
How many times has he been to court for failure to pay child support on his boys? How many jobs has he walked out on? How often does he go home to mommy after the girl he's sponging kicks him out? And what's his fixation on Darryl? These Two men that showered together at my house!
ewe Darryl who?
Get it Right

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2011
Wow really!! Come on ppl if ur gonna tell it make sure u tell it right ok.. First of all johnny has lived in his own apt for about 5yrs now, has always paid child support, doesnt have to be gay cuz he can definitely pull the ladies an if u dont like his singn dont fuckn listen..
natural

Morganfield, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2011
darryl young he's a sweet guy thats works at redbanks and i know for a fact he's been behind on child support multiple times cuz ive taken him to the courthouse myself for it twice and he's told me about it
prettypretty

Evansville, IN

#16 Oct 31, 2011
I love johnny. he is a sweet and caring guy, who would help anyone who needed it
friend of Johnny

Paducah, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2011
hes cool ppl, fun to b around, the life of the party but he dates such nasty girls!! hes too good looking to b messin with these dirty butt bitches he is, wake up dude and take the beer goggles off!!!
Wiggle Wiggle

Washington, DC

#18 Nov 5, 2011
friend of Johnny wrote:
hes cool ppl, fun to b around, the life of the party but he dates such nasty girls!! hes too good looking to b messin with these dirty butt bitches he is, wake up dude and take the beer goggles off!!!
That's cuz he's been around and around and around and thts all that's left! Lmao--and Darryl is VERY GAY...he usta kiss on Derrick that volunteered at Redbanks to!
Carley

Paducah, KY

#19 Nov 5, 2011
I dont know anything about Darryl or Derrick but I do know Johnny isnt gay, he's dating Natalie Reed and could do much better, was just with Jennifer Fulkerson a month ago and thats the bottom of the barrel
johhny basham

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2011
people are just mad because im a ladies person and they dont no me to judge me like that
johhny basham

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 5, 2011
and to just let every one no that im single and me a natlie are just friends i did not no you could not have friends to have to date them
Anonymous

Englewood, CO

#22 Nov 5, 2011
ur exactly right natalie and johnny r just friends and think what u want about natalie cause shes a great friend to anyone and would do anything for them i know for a fact johnny isnt gay so say what u want and as far as him being with jennifer that was many many months ago cause him and natalie have been hangin out for over 3 months so get shit straight ppl
Get it right

Bowie, MD

#23 Nov 5, 2011
Damn I'm so glad u ppl think yall got it figured out but like I said before if ur gonna tell it then get it right.. Why is it nowadays u can't be friends without others assuming ur dating?? Even if him an Natalie was that's their Damn business.. I've known Natalie for many many yrs an she is good ppl always has been so don't hate.. As far as Jennifer that's old old news so stay current with ur info if ur gonna talk shit.. I've known a lot of ppl that lived longer n life MINDING THERE OWN BUSINESS!!
Miss Right

Bellevue, WA

#24 Nov 7, 2011
say what u want wrote:
ur exactly right natalie and johnny r just friends and think what u want about natalie cause shes a great friend to anyone and would do anything for them i know for a fact johnny isnt gay so say what u want and as far as him being with jennifer that was many many months ago cause him and natalie have been hangin out for over 3 months so get shit straight ppl
shutup shantina, nobody wants to hear ur big mouth lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
vets not to use? 5 min justwondering 1
who sleeping with who 25 min lol 28
brittany floyd (Nov '11) 1 hr louise 13
Double Dukes name change 2 hr lmao 31
crystal rodway 2 hr Huh 11
I made a mistake 2 hr betteroff 36
Don Davis 3 hr Bruce 4
Henderson Dating
Find my Match