Next Last
Shelbyville, KY

#101 Oct 12, 2012
Ping...I hit that nail on the head! Hearing the truth seems to upset you :(

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#102 Oct 12, 2012
Karma wrote:
Be real....take your own advice & be truthful! You are Not a Male & you Are an employee of Methodist Hospital. Common sense tells us that much. Males Usually don't have as much interest on this topic and Usually don't Whine so much. Now, some Facts I do know about Methodist Hospital is that a female employes in Admissions did break the HIPPA & Violated a babies Rights. She gave false detrimental medical information to an outside person. Proper legal action was taken & this female was reprimanded to another department with no access to records & put on probation. As told by "Her". We was not given that information considering she has Employee Privacy Rights. Only that she Indeed was found guilty & proper punishment would take place. Working in the Morgue would've been a good start for her. So Believe it this happens quite often.
A BABY!! Sad! I am glad to read it was handled properly! I hope the same happens to the mom on here! People think and say these things don't happen when they obviously do! When it happens to those in denial, maybe then they will understand how it feels to be violated!

Location hidden

#103 Oct 12, 2012
Karma wrote:
Ping...I hit that nail on the head! Hearing the truth seems to upset you :(
Score one for Karma! That person must get paid to condemn and condescend! That seems to be the only thing he or she knows how to do! Good for you!

Location hidden

#104 Oct 12, 2012
Huang Zhio wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, these people want free to be expected on menu like its not costing someone to cook and prepare it.How do they make there money and pay the warm bill?
Who are you judging? It looks as if most of the people on here do work! Here's a thought...get your facts Before you run your mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Courtney Gower 10 min lol 7
Laugh is on you 21 min Gyt 2
About the Rats 1 hr Algernon 1
i did her in a truck (Jul '15) 1 hr Perplexed 19
Richard 1 hr Oh hell naw 4
Jessica(mango)Banks 2 hr MoMo 11
Stephanie Yates open doors 2 hr Mike 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance