be real!!!

United States

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!! "]<quoted text>
And you as well. But to bash a place that saves lives makes you kind of trashy. "

Please explain to me how being upset about hospital releasing records without ID has to do with saving lives. Why does this upset you so much? You calling my prayers fake and this other person trashy. I would hate to be inside of all your unhappiness. God touch and heal your soul and mind. You need prayer. Leave this lady alone and stop judging her for trying to help and keep her child save from hospitals and no good doctors. I have been in nursing in three different hospitals in Ky. I know the system.
I don't need your prayers and I am a very happy person.
Truth

Frankfort, KY

#42 Oct 5, 2012
I don't need your prayers and I am a very happy person.[/QUOTE]

A person that judges and calls people nasty names isnt happy inside. I take all prayers. You must work for the hospital that is being talked about on this site. Or, you dont have a life that requires a lot of time or meaning in life.Best of luck to you, since you dont want prayer. Hmmm......dont want prayers, calls people names....devil at work people. Oh, you didnt answer my question.....what does record release have to do with saving lives? Two different dept. One has nothing to do with the other.

Since: Oct 12

Greenville, KY

#43 Oct 5, 2012
Truth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did this person request your daughter's medical records?
Good question! Who can say? Stalker maybe? Identity thief? Or maybe someone that just wanted to check to see if the hospital would allow him to get a stranger's records. That is not something the hospital even addressed in the letter to me. They had no excuse,explanation or apology for that portion of the complaint. Yes, it was a very big part of the complaint! I am way more concerned about them giving out my daughter's records without consent than mine!!
I am just glad that the person they were given to is honest.
it happened to me

Greenville, KY

#44 Oct 6, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question! Who can say? Stalker maybe? Identity thief? Or maybe someone that just wanted to check to see if the hospital would allow him to get a stranger's records. That is not something the hospital even addressed in the letter to me. They had no excuse,explanation or apology for that portion of the complaint. Yes, it was a very big part of the complaint! I am way more concerned about them giving out my daughter's records without consent than mine!!
I would sue them. I wish I had when they did that to me. I have found out since then it is an invasion of privacy which you can sue for! I am past the statute of limitation so I can't do anything but tell people. It makes me mad to see it still happens at that place! It is also sad that employees of the hospital would rather argue and behave in such a tacky manner rather than realize their employer makes serious mistakes! Although it seems they were not just simple mistakes but blatant negligence! So, with that said, sue! I will pass your story along to everyone in my contacts and all my FB friends! Good luck!
Truth1

Edmond, OK

#45 Oct 6, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you know it happened?
mom disagrees

Greenville, KY

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Truth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you know it happened?
They brought me the records. Every page has the red HIPAA stamp on bottom. Hospital info on every page. I have them and they are my daughter's records. I called the hospital and told patient affairs after it happened and they ask if I would please speak to David Parks who is the hospital attorney. I did and he confirmed that they were records from that facility and he also confirmed they were given without following proper procedure. He did nothing else as far as I have been shown. I filed a formal complaint with Susan Blanford and in the letter I have from her she doesn't mention my daughters records from that time.
Mr. Parks expected me to just drop it and go away. I am not going to drop it and I am not going to just go away. My child's identity could have been stolen! Worse than that, my child could have been stolen! All of her information is on the records! Every page has all of her identifying information! It is an invasion of privacy and I will not simply let it go. Thank you for your interest.
be real!!!

United States

#47 Oct 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
I don't need your prayers and I am a very happy person. "

A person that judges and calls people nasty names isnt happy inside. I take all prayers. You must work for the hospital that is being talked about on this site. Or, you dont have a life that requires a lot of time or meaning in life.Best of luck to you, since you dont want prayer. Hmmm......dont want prayers, calls people names....devil at work people. Oh, you didnt answer my question.....what does record release have to do with saving lives? Two different dept. One has nothing to do with the other.
Kind of funny that you judge me. Does the bible say something about that. I think it does. You must be the devil. Hahahaha

Greenville, KY

#48 Oct 6, 2012
it happened to me wrote:
<quoted text>
I would sue them. I wish I had when they did that to me. I have found out since then it is an invasion of privacy which you can sue for! I am past the statute of limitation so I can't do anything but tell people. It makes me mad to see it still happens at that place! It is also sad that employees of the hospital would rather argue and behave in such a tacky manner rather than realize their employer makes serious mistakes! Although it seems they were not just simple mistakes but blatant negligence! So, with that said, sue! I will pass your story along to everyone in my contacts and all my FB friends! Good luck!
Thank you for your support! I have been told the same thing by many people. I have talked to a couple of attorneys. I am not really at liberty to disclose the conversations. I thought the hospital would want to at least try to make amends for all the inconvenience of travel to other hospitals. My daughter has medical issues that will always require treatment and going all the way to Evansville just to have blood work is crazy! St. Mary's is very good about sending everything right over to pediatrician in Henderson but it sure does get old going that far!
Your town has actually shown up as Madisonville and Marion. Are you actually in either of those towns? I have friends and family in Madisonville and go there often. I live fairly close to Marion but not in it. I think it just depends on service tower I pick up.
I ask because even though you are out of statute, it may help my situation with hospital if you were willing to give a statement.
Please let me know if that is something you would consider. Thanks again!
Truth1

Edmond, OK

#49 Oct 7, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
<quoted text>
They brought me the records. Every page has the red HIPAA stamp on bottom. Hospital info on every page. I have them and they are my daughter's records. I called the hospital and told patient affairs after it happened and they ask if I would please speak to David Parks who is the hospital attorney. I did and he confirmed that they were records from that facility and he also confirmed they were given without following proper procedure. He did nothing else as far as I have been shown. I filed a formal complaint with Susan Blanford and in the letter I have from her she doesn't mention my daughters records from that time.
Mr. Parks expected me to just drop it and go away. I am not going to drop it and I am not going to just go away. My child's identity could have been stolen! Worse than that, my child could have been stolen! All of her information is on the records! Every page has all of her identifying information! It is an invasion of privacy and I will not simply let it go. Thank you for your interest.
I does not make sense to me that someone you don't know went to the hospital records department, randomly picked your daughter's name, was given the records and, out of the goodness of their heart, brought those to you out of concern.
be real!!!

Sarasota, FL

#50 Oct 7, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your support! I have been told the same thing by many people. I have talked to a couple of attorneys. I am not really at liberty to disclose the conversations. I thought the hospital would want to at least try to make amends for all the inconvenience of travel to other hospitals. My daughter has medical issues that will always require treatment and going all the way to Evansville just to have blood work is crazy! St. Mary's is very good about sending everything right over to pediatrician in Henderson but it sure does get old going that far!
Your town has actually shown up as Madisonville and Marion. Are you actually in either of those towns? I have friends and family in Madisonville and go there often. I live fairly close to Marion but not in it. I think it just depends on service tower I pick up.
I ask because even though you are out of statute, it may help my situation with hospital if you were willing to give a statement.
Please let me know if that is something you would consider. Thanks again!
It's always about money so so very sad.
Getting Results

Cadiz, KY

#51 Oct 7, 2012
It's always about money so so very sad.[/QUOTE]

That applies both ways, too !
Unfortunately, oftentimes it takes hitting them where it hurts, their pocket book, is the only way to get their undivided attention hopefully resulting in permanent positive changes in the future.

Greenville, KY

#52 Oct 7, 2012
Truth1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I does not make sense to me that someone you don't know went to the hospital records department, randomly picked your daughter's name, was given the records and, out of the goodness of their heart, brought those to you out of concern.
Nothing about the very bad experiences that we have had in that hospital makes since!! My daughter's privacy has been violated! My privacy has been violated! They have embarressed my child in the worst ways! She is afraid of medical facilities now!! Regardless of the who, how ,when or why...IT HAPPENED!!They have NO ANSWERS for any of it!!

Greenville, KY

#53 Oct 7, 2012
It's always about money so so very sad.[/QUOTE]
You are such a negative person, I don't feel you deserve a reply but I am giving one anyway! Do you have children? You never answer any question addressed to you so I will be shocked if you answer that one! Do you want someone who is in noway authorized to get yours or your child's PERSONAL, PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMATION!!!?? I can't believe anyone would want that!! This has happened FOUR times in one year!! There have been six or seven VERY BAD EXPERIENCES in the same amount of time! I am going to out a lot of money over the next few years each time I have to go all the way to Evansville just to have lab work done on my child!! Methodist Hospital DOES NOT care about that!! Why should I care about taking them to court!!? Maybe if they are required to pay damages they will get their act together and DO THEIR JOB THE LEGAL WAY!!!!!
Do you have any CLUE how much they may have to pay in fines!!?? They broke the law and continued to do so, so yes, now it's about the money!!
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#54 Oct 7, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
It's always about money so so very sad. "

You are such a negative person, I don't feel you deserve a reply but I am giving one anyway! Do you have children? You never answer any question addressed to you so I will be shocked if you answer that one! Do you want someone who is in noway authorized to get yours or your child's PERSONAL, PRIVATE MEDICAL INFORMATION!!!?? I can't believe anyone would want that!! This has happened FOUR times in one year!! There have been six or seven VERY BAD EXPERIENCES in the same amount of time! I am going to out a lot of money over the next few years each time I have to go all the way to Evansville just to have lab work done on my child!! Methodist Hospital DOES NOT care about that!! Why should I care about taking them to court!!? Maybe if they are required to pay damages they will get their act together and DO THEIR JOB THE LEGAL WAY!!!!!
Do you have any CLUE how much they may have to pay in fines!!?? They broke the law and continued to do so, so yes, now it's about the money!!
It's your choice to go to Evansville first of all second of all four times I'm one year out of the thousands and thousands of people that go there not that bad. Six or seven bad experiences in a year come on really. And yes I have three kids thank you for asking. They are healthy and happy And are the main reason I am not a negative person. People sue over stupid crap taking money from a place that saves lives is like stealing charity.

Greenville, KY

#55 Oct 7, 2012
Getting Results wrote:
<quoted text>
That applies both ways, too !
Unfortunately, oftentimes it takes hitting them where it hurts, their pocket book, is the only way to get their undivided attention hopefully resulting in permanent positive changes in the future.
I agree, it is unfortunate but it is sometimes the only way to get their notice. I am shocked that they admitted that what had happened was terribly wrong! I can't believe that after they did, they did not offer compensation for damages then! Now it will be an issue that will go into court. Until I am ordered to sign a "gag order" I will show my complaint and letter from Methodist to any and everyone I can because they tried to put aside what happened. Thank you for your input!
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#56 Oct 7, 2012
mom disagrees wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, it is unfortunate but it is sometimes the only way to get their notice. I am shocked that they admitted that what had happened was terribly wrong! I can't believe that after they did, they did not offer compensation for damages then! Now it will be an issue that will go into court. Until I am ordered to sign a "gag order" I will show my complaint and letter from Methodist to any and everyone I can because they tried to put aside what happened. Thank you for your input!
What damages? Who was hurt? Nobody that's who!!!!! Let it go and be a grown up!
Not IF - but WHEN

Belton, KY

#57 Oct 7, 2012
What damages? Who was hurt? Nobody that's who!!!!! Let it go and be a grown up![/QUOTE]

Let it go and it'll continue to happen again, and again, and again !!!!!

Guaranteed !!!
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#58 Oct 7, 2012
Not IF - but WHEN wrote:
What damages? Who was hurt? Nobody that's who!!!!! Let it go and be a grown up! "

Guaranteed !!!
And sue them and the prices of health care will go up again and again and again

Greenville, KY

#59 Oct 7, 2012
What damages? Who was hurt? Nobody that's who!!!!! Let it go and be a grown up![/QUOTE]
So, you mean to tell me that if ANY hospital were to give your child's medical records away 3 different times in an illegal manner-you will just "let it go"? I don't believe you would! You don't seem to be the type. That hospital "Hurt" my daughter by invading her privacy. They also "hurt" her by putting her in a room that SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOOD was all over the room!! Damages? Besides the obvious? Besides what it costs to go to Evansville and back? You are someone who A: works there B: has a friend/family member that works there or C: you really do just enjoy leaving your negative opinion where you can. If the negligence of Methodist in Henderson gets my child's or my identity stolen...What will that cost? I hope it makes you feel good supporting illegal behavior. It makes me feel bad just associating with you on here. I think this will be the last time I do. You have a right to your opinion. I just hope your children are never violated the way mine was!! By the way, I don't see that we are charity cases. It was my understanding that this Anthem insurance was pretty good.

Greenville, KY

#60 Oct 7, 2012
Not IF - but WHEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Guaranteed !!!
I will not let it go but in my experience with this hospital it will continue to treat people in the same poor manner and their ethics will continue to be the same. Other than the ob-gyn department, I have only heard and read very negative things about Methodist in Henderson, Ky. I agree that it will happen again and again and again. It will just never happen again to me and mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jack 38 min Randi 1
i got head from your wife yesterday 56 min MyDog 2
Nathan O'Brien (Apr '12) 1 hr burress 21
Center St. 2 hr hmmmm 2
Amy gutter witch Wallace 2 hr New Lube 19
Cathy todd 2 hr ohhh 3
Jailynna stop mark ain't ya baby baby daddy 2 hr New Lube 7
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE